Modern wymyn

>modern wymyn

Attached: ivecheated.png (600x972, 251K)

Hot.

>take screencap
>make thread

My first and only girlfriend ever cheated on me after 2 years of being together. Haven’t had contact with a female outside of work in 4 years. I just want to read books and lift weights to prepare for the race war bros

thats my fetish

Attached: 877048_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 192K)

Fuck prostitutes

The solution here is clearly to start lifting and dress well. Be the dude that women cheat with, no the dude that they cheat on.

>the dude that women cheat with
you would be a piece of shit

>Italian prostitutes
>American prostitutes
Chose one

you retards do realize that she’s an actual narcissist right?

And you would be a cuckold. Stay mad.

Mine is to impregnate women and have their cuck boyfriends raise my children while I go about my life.

>He thinks Chad doesn't get cheated on
Nice blue pill.

oh please homie we both know you’re a pussy ass bitch who needs that affirmation of women to feel good about himself, get some self esteem bro

Textbook psychopathy.

if a woman wants to cheat, she will. And its not always with good looking people

>Cosmopolitain
>Anonymous
Its probably a fake story written by one of their journalist, a fat 40yo cat lady who got cheated on repeatidly.

No. The real psychopath wouldn’t post under anonymous name.
This is just fluff and bragging. Low self esteem and abandonment issue.

Shit me too

>one mentally ill cosmopolitan writer is a representative for over 3.5 billion people
Enjoy being a lonely virgin, though.

>clickbait

You fell for it.

Attached: 1561174829885.jpg (660x574, 31K)

How did it take this many reply to name the vaginal hebrew?

Attached: Bring me alimony and the patriarchy.jpg (640x480, 103K)

Most my ex-gf's cheated on me for no reason at all lol. Im not even interested in relationships anymore

Attached: 1564166821901.jpg (1200x1200, 373K)

>r no reason at all lol
Did they give a reason? Did they blame you?

Stay empty

Oh sweet spring butterfly... You're in for a long ride...

not really, just some fags who were flirting with them behind my back and taking things too far and shit like that. it was only 2 out of 3 girlfriends but thats my sample size. i cut contact with all of them

Yea I feel ya, 2 out of 2 did this to me. The first cause she was ultra fem, kill men type a girl in college and the other because I wasn't attentive enough or something like that. I think I'm gonna be done too, if one shows up I may bust a nut but that's about all I think I can muster. Or ill just keep to myself.

3 of my 3 gfs cheated on me so I just stay alone nowadays, I've been single for nearly 4 years now. Spent my free time with muay Thai and reading books. I sure want to start a family and all but it's really getting difficult and being alone not worrying also feels really good.

Yea? I do wonder if the being alone thing will get old or not. I have read a lot and I feel like ive found what Ive needed to in that department.

I’ve only ever been that guy

Ive used to have a friend like that. Thing is he wanted more. Idk how he couldn't see the contradiction.

I've had a girlfriend who was disloyal and have had girlfriends who were more loyal than dogs. You can pretend that I am inexperienced but that doesn't mean that you are right.

It gets better as you age. The more you work and make money the more you appreciate being alone and doing whatever the fuck you want. I am almost 30 and a nice walk (alone) is more enjoyable to me than any date, any fancy dinner, and even watching 75% of movies.

When you have a pile of cash, a 401k, a nice apartment, exercise, have productive/creative hobbies, etc., you really could give a shit about what any other person is doing. Unfortunately, it takes most of your 20s to get it through your head that "being alone" doesn't mean "loneliness."

In fact, it also takes most of your 20s to understand that most people are fucking BORING and that even if you did spend time with them, you'd regret it.

yeah a lot of women will rationalize how its not their fault for cheating but in reality it just seems like they just do it out of boredom or get greedy and enjoy attention from other men who hit on them. my best friend has been with the same girl over 10 years, she cheated on him early in the relationship and he decided to stay with her but i personally cant do that once i stop trusting a girl

Yea, I mean doesn't that contradict what the relationship is supposed to be? It just seems like women are a contradiction to what we want from them.

That sounds nice. I actually cant wait for that I guess. I don't think being alone is loneliness I just think maybe it could be better is all. But the way you have painted it sounds quite relaxing.

>5g thread deleted
>this remains up

My father cheated on my mother for 20+ years and I have no doubt she was anything but loyal to end. She is a devout Christian woman with a strong faith in God, which I supposed you might say is denatured of a sort for a woman, but the point is that I know there are valuable women out there somewhere. It has been about 5 years since I dated though. I was doing a lot of drugs and acted like a madman back then. I of course attracted trashy women. After a lot of tragedy in my life, sobering to say the least, it's a lot harder out there. Every woman I seem to meet is completely Jew'd nowadays and I don't have the same luck with whores as I used to.

>by Anonymous
Imagine my shock that she's embarrassed to openly admit she's a degenerate whore. What happened to being proud of her whoritry? The bitch obviously regrets it or she wouldn't have written the article and published it as Anonymous.

Attached: Hmmm.gif (720x846, 877K)

I've never had a girlfriend.
I just borrow other peoples.
That's also part of the reason I don't have a girlfriend.
Because I'm the guy she's meeting in a disused school to smoke weed and fuck on abandoned office furniture.

Frankly, I'm quite aware that women are untrustworthy.

Attached: 35342-1.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

This is why traps are superior.

She’ll regret it when an incel snaps and ends her

No one gives a shit. Sex is cage.

I was banned from 4channel for sheesh-posting.

Attached: 1537410152810.png (664x614, 460K)

Women that cheat do it to make themselves feel good. They do not necessarily cheat upwards.

>If you're in your early 20s, you shouldn't regret it either.
Don't worry you'll only regret it when you're a 33 with 20 cats and a wine bottle

and you never felt bad?

The most promiscuous 20% of men generally sleep with the most promiscuous 20% of women. This also includes prostitutes.

Or in other words, you think you're Chad, but you're really just a dirtbag sleeping with other dirtbags and breeding STDs.

Modern leftist whores.

Get a good trad church and find a real woman.

Do it faggots.

>You will never know what it feels like to look at your child and know you would do anything in the world for them.
I know you've learned not to trust women but don't give up. It's worth it in the end.

Or in other words you just pulled those stats out of your bottom

Attached: 1562780750349.png (837x471, 434K)

>cheated
>boyfriend
What kind of idiot actually believes this?
How can you cheat on someone you are not married to?

enjoy the herpes

>I know you've learned not to trust women but don't give up. It's worth it in the end.
It's more like you can't even understand them half the time unless you focus on manipulating their emotions.

>inb4 thread shoah'd
Roastie tranny jannies always delete threads that point out the flaws in modern western women, especially the ones that lead towards suggested self improvement on their part.