OPERATION DEFUND ANTIFA - three 404s in a row edition

Antifa is illegally raising funds for domestic terrorism on fundrazr.com:
fundrazr.com/51Od0e
archive.fo/svyzF

Fundrazr.com is hosted by SiteGround:
siteground.com/contact_us.htm

PLAN OF ACTION
1. Report the fundrazr.com page to the FBI for funding domestic terrorism: MAKE SURE TO MENTION THE DAYTON SHOOTER'S ANTIFA SUPPORT and antifa member William Van Spronsen's armed assault on an ICE facility
fbi.gov/contact-us/fbi-headquarters
2. Contact SiteGround and tell them that they are hosting an illegal website which is fundraising for domestic terrorism, tell them you already reported it to the FBI and they're taking it seriously - again mention the dayton shooter and van spronsen's attack

DESIRED OUTCOMES
1. SiteGround realizes how legally dangerous it is for them to host fundrazr and forces them to ban the antifa terrorist page or SiteGround won't host fundrazr anymore
2. SiteGround immediately drops fundrazr without even contacting them
3. SiteGround refuses to do anything - at which point they are now KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY helping to fund terrorism, and can no longer claim ignorance; this info should be forwarded to every news outlet willing to broadcast it (Fox, Breitbart, etc)
*suggestion: record your call to SiteGround, that soundbyte could become very useful in proving that SiteGround is knowingly hosting a terrorism funding page; alternatively email them and save the email conversation and forward that to sympathetic media outlets

Time to get back in the saddle and do something. Ignore shills and defeatists.

Godspeed anons.

Attached: op_defund_antifa.png (800x800, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222470483
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222466856
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222459267
youtu
youtu.be/v48h9_HomWA
fundrazr.com
twitter.com/imthisguyhere/status/1160003931394772992?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=uYGGNDHIC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=0qXlbaAXlnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last 3 threads 404d, someone is terrified:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222470483
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222466856
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222459267

skype user please post a link to your youtube video when it's up, we'll grab the audio

Attached: antifa_terrorism_funding.jpg (1488x825, 160K)

Control all media is a commie tactic...

okok i got it youtu dot be/uYGGNDHIC2g

Read the rules faggot, organizing raids of ANY kind is against global rules.

not a raid, fuck off antifa loser

hasn't finished uploading yet

Flip the news cycles on them. Make them feel pain, pain pain.

lololol

Attached: 1533339859535.png (1280x1241, 389K)

youtu.be/v48h9_HomWA

>to defeat your enemy, you must become your enemy.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Do this
o

t
h
i
s

Do this

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-09 20-45-15.png (597x127, 27K)

Antifa can suck a dick for all I care but you are still a moron when you don't understand what the rules are and cry like a little fag when your threads get deleted.

I can't support this at all. The more things people get shut down, the worse the censorship will become.

good idea
let's get the word out publicly and put pressure on the webhost

Attached: 1518191605987.png (596x840, 398K)

>funding domestic terrorism is the same thing as free speech
your IQ is showing commie subhuman

It's kinda weird this thread is the only time in recent history I got the 'you need a Jow Forums pass to post that fast' error

link to the tweet?

Commie bastards take over you wont have to worry youll have no time to socialize...

>fundrazr.com

Registrant Name: Daryl Hatton
Registrant Organization: ConnectionPoint Systems Inc.
Registrant Street: Suite 200
Registrant Street: 171 Water St
Registrant City: Vancouver
Registrant State/Province: British Columbia
Registrant Postal Code: V6B 1A7
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.6046881886
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Bump

Has there been an attempt to report to Fundrazr directly yet? That would be the place to start, unless this has already been tried. Great idea though, user, a good post from a leaf.

Attached: 1561868714604.jpg (800x507, 220K)

twitter.com/imthisguyhere/status/1160003931394772992?s=20

bump

user DELIVERED

Attached: report_video.jpg (1065x791, 82K)

Bump

the guy he talked to was good, ex army, seemed to understand what was going on and was quite helpful:

Did people believed in any of that?

the chick with the purple hair literal works for the jewish federation

bump

Certain Jannies may be affiliated with Antifa. Why they want you silent.

based user also reported them to the FBI:

Don't forget the ADL is in Kahoots with some of the mods and likely the Jannies.

Not sure this would be considered a raid. I mean technically it is attacking a specific group but aren't some of the things that got allowed on Jow Forums in the past doing the same on smaller scales?
False equivalency.

And people say we are a terrorist organization. Counterterrorism 101.

But in all seriousness would it be more appropriate to wait for Antifa to launch some sort of big headline-grabbing attack instead of going for an inconspicuous underground offensive against them. If we were to wait until that stage then the broader public would really understand just how dangerous Antifa is, the Dayton fag being an Antifa member basically got no attention in the media. Traditionally only the most dramatic things are adequate to garner attention so it 'may be good in the long run.'

Still could be good bait tho.

Attached: 4chan airstrike.png (1754x1754, 674K)

It's from publicly available sources. Anyone can do a WHOIS

user delivered but he got banned so he probably can't reply anymore

Reporting the Antifa terrorist funding page to GoDaddy:

Reporting the Antifa terrorist funding page to the FBI:

user I'm sure you can see this - thank you and good job
I downloaded the videos, will mirror them to bitchute and continue using them to promote the operation

Attached: doing_your_part.jpg (666x377, 53K)

Antifa are just a proxy army for the elite. Do you think they're ever going to go after them?

Exactly my point. Threads look fine to me.

Attached: The spy.png (814x970, 368K)

the squeaky wheel gets the grease
I already reported them, this user actually recorded his reports: please keep sending reports, the more the merrier

Obvious right? I was just saying that in the 404'd thread. The 2nd one before it got shoah'd.

Godspeed, Canada-bro. Today I learned that all Canadian's are not shitheads, shitposters and shiteaters.

Attached: 1538876587248.jpg (663x530, 229K)

Give this user a coat!

leddit pls go

Attached: 1478109564388.jpg (531x397, 44K)

Bump

ya this is the right idea; go after all ANTIFA funding, get them deplatformed, make sure they can't use any online crowd funding or payment processors, get any and all merch removed from stores. They're classified as Domestic Terrorists by the FBI so this should be a slam dunk every single time

The best place to strike is the funding, no one is going to supply them for free.

bump

Attached: 1556406841013.gif (350x400, 79K)

When are we going to go after the ADL's funding?

Attached: 1561167121568.jpg (239x211, 9K)

You raise a good point but at the same time if this fund raising thing gets shut down it could piss them off and make them push harder out if frustration. I'm just trying to look at the bright side though.

On a side note, look at the numbers on the page, 41k was raised by less than 200 people, those are some large donations, if the FBI does look into this maybe they can trace some of the donors down.

Site is still up, has anyone else sent in a complaint? red tapes gonna take a while, i think news sites should be reported to to put pressure on parent companies who are controlled by (((them))) aswell as the (((FBI))) who might not take it down fast enough

Antifa are not yet recognized as a terrorist organization, and the FBI, NSA, and congress all oppose the president's motion to designate it as one.

If Antifa are not considered a terrorist organization, then your plan will be rightly ignored.

If this were to pick up traction among conservatives, people would quickly tie it back to this site, and then conservatives would distance themselves immediately, since the mainstream understanding of Jow Forums is that it's a sort of hate site.

In conclusion, OP's a retard.

>Antifa are not yet recognized as a terrorist organization, and the FBI
Shut up faggot and listen to the actual FBI employee that user just called:
He already knows it's a terrorist org and took the report seriously because of that

Give the FBI some time. They have great power but not magic power.

But at least the "normal" FBI agents still work against terrorism.

Antifa doesn't do big headline grabbing attacks. When they do something inconvenient to the narrative it gets memory hole'd. And their general MO is to "peacefully protest," mob the right-most looking person, get their shit kicked in, and play victim while the media focuses on the guy they picked a fight with and fearmongers over HIS ideology.

They're like nogs. They fight in packs against isolated targets, the ones with the stones to actually solo a crowd are a rarity and get BTFO'd hard. Between the Dayton shooter being neutralized within 60 seconds of cop arrival and that fag at the detention center not even claiming a single casualty?

I wouldn't count on this kind of well times event to piggyback off of.

>claims antifa is terrorist
>wants to classify dissent as a terrorist act

the most effective and fastest tactic is to pressure the domain registrar and host, with the knowledge that the FBI has designated it as a terrorist funding page

Bump

Attached: 1522967201167m.jpg (776x1024, 188K)

Attached: pepe_snip.jpg (682x565, 39K)

Bump

Attached: F5DB9FFD-5EC8-4EBF-8776-C5074C2A287E.jpg (480x360, 64K)

Bamp

Bump

The question is, why would antifa need to crowdfund? They are entirely bankrolled by Soros himself and obviously well-funded given the typical antifa is a jobless degenerate loser...

Bump

Cut it all down, let the jannies choke in their basements!

bump up

Attached: FrenFun.gif (800x803, 760K)

I'm shocked the thread is still here. Considering the following 2 shoahs. Guess that particular janny went home or so. But as I said. This is literally a waste of time. Whether it scares the site's host or so. It will be a double-edge sword back on the tellers on snitches. FBI will hurt all around.

Daily reminder. Spread the word

Attached: 1565057227156.png (825x475, 107K)

but you will scream like faggots if a sell a shirt rather then beg like a communist pig sow. kys

Attached: jhv.png (374x376, 37K)

A Keith Herring, nice.

True but eh most money needs to be funded from non anonymous sources the higher chance of getting caught. don't forget the Antifa is classified as a literal terrorist org, although hardly treated as such

Attached: 1565297472843.jpg (1040x2536, 490K)

>Sa...sa...ki
>DOB?
>Does it matter?
OP's a fucking faggot and the guy wouldn't have taken him seriously. OP's a fucking asshole to police. He's disrespectful and stupid, and he should kill himself.

The cop didn't take it seriously. He took it down, which police will do if you literally report anything to them. How low IQ are you?

idk what i was trying to type.
The more money that comes from non-anonymous sources that more chances or said funders getting caught, that said if money is getting crowdfunded then there is only so much you can do in terms of persecuting people for funding terrorism

bump

There is nothing wrong with being anonymous when reporting crimes. If anything the guy on the other end seemed to really want to be able to identify him despite already asking to remain anonymous

Attached: Simple and Irrefutable.jpg (720x540, 56K)

Bump

I didn't say there was anything wrong with doing it anonymously. There's a lot wrong with 1. struggling to spell your own name, and 2. being rude to the police (as well as struggling to know your own birthday, which I didn't include).

Not trying to criticise you i agree he was weird albeit unsurprisingly, but the FBI guy was pretty odd as-well.

It's not that he was weird, it's that he was not believable. It sounded like he was lying to the police. If there's one way to not be taken seriously by police, it's lying to them. The cop can be as weird as he fucking wants, he's the one in a position of power here.

literally a civil servant, and irregardless of weather he sounds like he is lying does not mean the FBI has the right to not take information seriously

Bump

This