North Sentinel Island

>39 estimated inhabitants, could possibly be up to 400
>all of which are LITERAL spear chuckers
>23 sq. mi.
>"Territory" of India, currys have never set foot there.
>Boat of white men tried to abduct three of them a couple hundred years back, brought them back because they thought they would die
>Incident has made them extremely violent towards visitors
>ooga booga nigga watamelon conut nigga nigga
>Year is 2025 GloboHomo has finally succeeded in creating a worldwide currency accepted by all nations under (((democracy))) from which they can farm debt slaves and actively killing white men through means of famine, labor, and war.
>Monthly Hawaii freighters leave port in CA.
>Jow Forums has now departed.
>ItsShowTime.jpg
>Ship makes it 1/4 of the way, hijack it.
>Autistic Chan Insurgents with homemade C4 explosives on dinghies in formation around boat incase Navy or Coast Guard response.
>Take care of passengers.
>Flee to Phillipines.
>Refuel, restock, wait till night to depart the rest of the way to NSI.
>Beach freighter on shore to spook the spooks.
>Shoot the fuck out of the pathetic islanders. Don't even bother keeping them as slaves, their religion thinks we're the antichrist.
>Me, carrying Kekistan flag on flagpole and full combat gear.
>digthehole.png
>Stick the flag in the ground like Iwo Jima.
>Finally, the ethnostate we deserve.
>Jow Forums incarnate.
>Have to stay in secrecy from nearby islands and planes, blow up the freighter, cover up any evidence we made it.
>Curries find out we're on """their""" land
>Forces come, get fucking destroyed.
>India tries to bargain with us, insist we are a rare and recessive breed of Jew and we want to preserve our race.
>Forces come, get fucking destroyed. x2
>UAV drones catch us LARPing as Jews in our newly created Jewish temple, reciting the Talmud.
>India lets us have Niggatopia as it was never theirs to begin with and take our bluff.
>Lol we're not Jewish, get shoah'd.
>Live peacefully for the rest of time.

A boy can dream.

Attached: 260px-North_Sentinel_Island.jpg (260x260, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_poison
books.google.ie/books?id=1Vw6AAAAMAAJ&pg=PA443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low Yield Thermonuclear Device

Why would they bomb """Jews"""? That would go against Globohomo.

>brought them back because they thought they would die
They brought them back because a couple DID die, after rapidly sickening.
>carrying Kekistan flag on flagpole and full combat gear
This is so incredibly fucking cringeworthy I think it gave me diarrhea.

>Kekistan flag
Disgusting faggot, I swear I'll kill anyone with a fag-patch I see once SHTF

kekistanis get a bullet too

What other flag would you bring?

Attached: kekistanisbadass.jpg (257x196, 8K)

This is your chance mass shooter reading this.
Buy a ride to this island, prep yourself, buy boat and get to eliminating these niggers.
Slowly fill the place with whites.
Make underground bases for ammo and missile storage.

For (You)?
LGBTJAMRODPPPASKLNJIBNGVJRNJ+- should do just fine, let em all know what you're about.

Burn nigga

Oh, and Kekistanism is some jewish normie cringe shit that was meant to & succeeded in killing actual Kekism.

Just like they have made the US flag a farce for (((democracy))) we can commandeer the flag they have made into a symbol for retards.

Not even exaggerating. It would take maybe four people with gun licenses to eliminate all the scum from that island.

We would definitely have to tear down that temple and make a Christian one. Also ew Kekistan.

NGL I wasn't around during the time kekistan became a poser flag. Meme flag bad I see. I guess I'll join in. Ew kekistan to reiterate.

I think it’s so interesting that we have no idea what they’re doing inside that forest. It’s unknown if they’re still hunter gatherers or if they have a village in there

Why not drop a garbage bag full of tissues from flu/cold sufferers instead? There's no need to kill the wildlife.

What wild life are we going to kill? Crabs?
They are the only thing on that island. It's 23 square feet. They probably ate every animal already. They're not smart enough to farm and breed shit.

Some say it's an opening to the breakaway Nazi's in Antarctica.

those spear chuckers are more lethal than hortler with an ar-15

thats why every single hunting culture utilized chemicals to make arrows effective

Poison arrows were used by real peoples in the ancient world, including the Gauls, ancient Romans, and the nomadic Scythians and Soanes.

Poisoned arrows have featured in mythology, notably the Greek story of Heracles slaying the centaur Nessus using arrows

Ancient Greek and Roman historians describe recipes for poisoning projectiles and historical battles in which poison arrows were used. Alexander the Great encountered poisoned projectiles during his conquest of India

poisoned arrows in hunting and warfare by some Native Americans has also been documented

Chinese warfare has included projectiles poisoned with various toxic substances

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_poison

even German forces during World War II dipped bullets in poisonous shit, because its ineffective w/o it

books.google.ie/books?id=1Vw6AAAAMAAJ&pg=PA443

>>Me, carrying Kekistan flag on flagpole and full combat gear.
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1307416548906.jpg (208x156, 5K)

The ultimate flag of Jow Forums, the rainbow flag.

Attached: 1555034546318.png (1200x600, 23K)

Ah yes, the newest pol trend. Just curious, does Antarctica have ANY solid ground that isn't ice? How would anyone make tunnels there?
Yes and I apologize.

It would actually be the best location and paradise for the white ethnostate. Storm the beaches, wipe them out and start building up the WE on that island. Borders, gun turrets. at least 2 nuclear warheads, 80% Militarized youths/adults. Homogeneous. We would need to pick up old bones of theirs to dump into the ocean. The best location ever!

op is a total and complete gaylord

The surrounding areas are my only concern. They also have islanders and transport paths meant for the Indian military there. Many indigenous niggas are there too. Might become too problematic. Need to dispose of them too.
If Jow Forums allowed editing I would make it up to yall I promise.

Most likely some kike base hidden there, that’s why India hasn’t taken it over.

What makes me wonder is why they need their tools when all they do is piss and shit and fuck? Their life has no meaning we'd be doing them a favor.

>ooga booga nigga watamelon
These people aren't niggers; they are a far older race than bantoids and actually far more primitive. Now, whether that's more due to their racial traits, or due to extreme breeding, I'm not so sure.

At any rate it's high time this nature preserve ends. They should be abducted by sterilized hazmat suited men with nets and those mancatcher things the Chinese and Japanese use against stabbers, then taken to geneticists and studied before they are all gone for good.

Attached: 1526775789681.png (1121x700, 4K)

Attached: C3752EEF-862D-4533-BF95-175B9B97C778.jpg (1280x1280, 123K)

Attached: 800px-An_Appeal_to_Heaven_Flag.svg (1).png (800x533, 45K)

Nah. If there was the negroids would've killed them already. They hate white people.

Attached: blackeds.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>Just curious, does Antarctica have ANY solid ground that isn't ice? How would anyone make tunnels there?
There's an entire continent under the ice.

NOW THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT, BROTHER.
I know, they probably couldn't even learn english. No point in keeping them around as slaves. Just off them. Doing both of us a favour.

Never mind. Just googled it. Plenty of land under the ice. Bless our agarthan aryans.

>unironically thinking that isn’t one of our flags
Pol is not all natsoc, niggers and gov’ment gonna both know they place. Yee Ha!

I mean, if I had a choice I'd have a National Anarchist flag because I like Anarchy but hate (((them))). Confederate flag will have to do I guess.

Yee ha brother For Dixie’s land we take our stand

Anarchism is like communism, good in theory, but terrible in practice because of human selfishness.

>Monolithic ethnostate
>No crime except occasional illegal immigrants who are quickly dispensed with

No different from Israel but the white Christian version.

Perfect place to conquer you merimutt

Attached: Sentinelese_border_control.jpg (250x250, 10K)

No law saying you can't just go rob them blind.