Daily reminder that (((marriage))) is a sure way of destroying your life

Have a white gf, white babies but never marry your woman. Our (((legal system))) is designed to be biased against men and with the death of christianity in the west, there is absolutely no reason why any man should marry a woman.

Should things go south, the (((govt))) and the girl will royally fuck you up.

Attached: d5zg3ew-397b916b-b6a2-4053-8269-8edf5e3a5592.jpg (615x575, 35K)

Well, you're a leaf, don't you have to pay alimony to ex-gfs?

Holy shit. Someone actually took time to make such a shitty meme in paint lol

Just make sure you marry a faithful woman, it's not difficult.

Well...it's a leaf. they're like a decade or two behind the US.

Fuck off leaf

b8

I agree. I told my gf, whom I have kids with, that I would never sign a marriage certificate but I'd love to be married in front of God and family. She says its, "Not the same." I agree OP, signing that certificate with the state can only hurt you and has very very little upside. It's simply a negative expected value move.

Pussy

> doubtingcostello.jpg

Even the family is a meme. Fuck as many women as you can, impregnate then with your strong genetic lineage spreading its path across all nations. Only true alphas can succeed in this which is why weak men originally agreed to marriage in the first place, they needed to secure a vagina because the kings and knights were stealing all the women.

the old rake & sage, boys

>the family is a meme

It's the meme that spawned functioning civilization you dumb fuck.

>inb4 have sex incel

I'd turn back time and tell myself to wait for marriage if it meant reversing the "Sexual Liberation" era culture rot.

Fully agree.
It's important also, cricially, that you never ever alloe her to ove in. She must alwasy have her own place, or you're royally fucked

But at that point of living together, sharing assets, and having children, aren’t you basically as legally entwined as being married anyways? If she decided to leave you, about the same amount of shit could happen. She’d get the kids, be able to get child support, and even legally get property and maybe alimony through common law shit. At that point, just fuck it and get married. At least you’d get more respect and not have the embarrassment of calling the mother of your children your “girlfriend” or “partner” like a degenerate. I agree that child and family law is horribly corrupt and needs fixing, but the more important thing is finding a good spouse who won’t leave you.

>Should things go south
Why do you think they will?

>he needs the government to declare his bride

Oh fuck.

A man refusing to get legally married is a huge red flag
Why would any father let his daughter marry one?

No that was the strong surviving, killing the weak, and fucking their women.

I’m just saying, why not at that point? You will secure your union for documentation purposes in the future (marriage licenses are really useful in genealogy), as well as get muh tax break in most cases. And I know legal marriage doesn’t have to be connected to traditional, social, or spiritual marriage, but aspects like a wedding and saying vows publicly in front of your family, friends, and God are actually very important. I know you probably don’t want to be lumped in with “cohabitors”, but their relationships really do not do as well statistically as marriages.

>Stable, functioning and technologically progressing civilization happened because nerds were killed and their women impregnated all the time.

I love it. I know you're trolling but that's just brilliant.

Once they reverse the one-sided marriage laws with many outdated customs like alimony, I might consider legal marriage. Until then, they're gonna need a bigger carrot than tax breaks for me to chase just to lose all of it.

Why are you so worried about getting a divorce?

Then it only makes sense for you to go full MGTOW and never have a relationship or children. This cohabiting in-between thing doesn’t work from either perspective.

This is all theoretical anyway.

Virtually all white men with children get married to do so. The amount of men who intentionally form families without marrying is vanishingly small. It's more of an incel red pill fantasy than anything.

Why are you so sure the divorce statistics and postmodern culture are in my favor?

>Why are you so sure the divorce statistics
Divorce is not a random act that can happen to anyone
People that get divorced are degenerates

Attached: 1508761273439.jpg (720x960, 43K)