Fuentes BTFO this fag host on the subject of race mixing and red pilled the homo on Isreal in real time...

Fuentes BTFO this fag host on the subject of race mixing and red pilled the homo on Isreal in real time. This is a much watch. youtu.be/axE63tctWT0

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-194342_YouTube.jpg (1042x563, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH WOW another off-topic jewish anti-white eceleb spam thread! how lucky am i!!?

Attached: nick fuentes embrace you genocide.jpg (640x839, 363K)

Watch the video shill. Oh yeah, you are one of those who come out immediately when Fuentes is mentioned because you don't want people learning about Fuentes.

Why is Spic Nick even remotely against race mixing? He’s a product of it, hell, he can’t even procreate with a fully white woman because of the fact that doing so is in itself race mixing.

It's obvious you are a shill, but watch the video. Of course you won't because you are going to post Fuentes hate because he doesn't fit your ((narrative)).

Damn you make a lot of threads about yourself, Nick.

Actually a good interview. They will take it down soon! haha

lol fuck off homo

No, it's because Fuentes doesn't fully embrace conservation of the White Race. This is the litmus test. And White folks are rightly asking WHY?

It's patently obvious it's because Fuentes is a spic, and doesn't care about the displacement of White People.

It's a legitimate question. And Nick's embrace of Whites becoming a minority just makes him a softer Ben Shapiro.

It's obvious you know nothing about Fuentes, or his show.

Kys you stupid fuck

>A softer Ben Shapiro
Obviously a shill, anyone who watches Fuentes for a few minutes knows this is false. Fuck off shill.

He sounds exactly like shaprio

I know enough about him to know he's not fully redpilled yet.

no he doesn't...

(((nicker nation))) on damage control

He’s a NazBol nowadays. He’s like the others who started off as a lolbertarian, then evolved to right wing libertarian, paleo conservative, nationalist, reactionary, fascist/NatSoc, and finally NazBol. Just like all the other ecelebs.

el faggeto from blaze is dating one of those alt-light transvestites like larry loomer, faith goldy, etc

another one of these controlled-op dementoids it would seem

I don't care about Naz Bols. I don't understand how they are accepted by Fascists.

I'm a nicker

Attached: please_god_help_me.gif (250x189, 885K)

>There are minorities in our country
>HE'S ANTI-WHITE!!!!!!
Based Spam Poster

They never were fascists. They were always NazBols.

Shill harder bitch

>this is an inevitability which we must accept

Attached: 152622374583684565956.jpg (788x788, 183K)

Why is it that you faggots automatically call anyone who doesn’t suck off your e-celebs dicks a shill?
Fuck off you niggers, been here since /news/, so you can suck-start a shotgun.
Prove me wrong, why does Nick the Spic, a clear example of race mixing, someone who is only 75 percent White, care about Race mixing?
He himself can’t breed because it is inherently race mixing.
Now give an answer or start sucking that shotgun barrel.

Nick vs a gay republican. Nice

Why did you capitalize White People?

You clearly haven't watched more than 30 minutes of him then. He goes off on replacement of whites and how jews control everything. Not to mention he makes fun of 6,000,000 saying things like "wooden doors" "masturbation machines" or "the math just doesn't add up"

>Now give an answer or start sucking that shotgun barrel.
This is epic

I tutor psychology and it's a habit to capitalize White People in APA format.

Show me a clip where he is defending the White Race.

WOW HE'S TOTALLY /OURGUY/

You've got to be trolling. Just look up "Nick Fuentes on Adolf Hitler"

That's gay. You're a faggot

Being aware of the Jewish Question isn't defending the White Race.

If you have ever actually watched his show you wouldn’t say that

Why would anyone do that, ever?

I have. He's like 75% there, and the 25% he's missing is infuriating to someone who's endangered.

To not make unsubstantiated claims. Also his show is quality content

>to someone who's endangered.
This is so cringe

>his show is quality content

Attached: 15263257346845796479068.jpg (308x332, 23K)

fuck off nick

It is he’s funny and has smart interesting things to say regarding news and politics.

>question why you would watch Nicks stream while misrepresenting/not knowing his views

wow what a low IQ retard

Look at the power moustache. That COMMANDS respect.

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

>he’s funny
No
>has smart interesting things to say regarding news and politics
Oh you mean stealing memes from Jow Forums and regurgitating them like a fag monkey? AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

This is coming from someone shilling Little Nick Fuentes.

>stealing memes from Jow Forums
Like which ones?

That answers my question

NOT A FUCKING DRILL
/ourguy/ Ricky is going to expose Nick the doxing spic like he did Sam Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 0343B9B7-CEC5-445A-BAB5-D9DD889F7A30.jpg (1389x517, 99K)

>26 minutes in
>nick names the jew
>not subtly either
>he literally calls jews a destructive force

Attached: 1414521365613.png (379x439, 100K)

>Now give an answer
it's the type of edgy shock jock rhetoric that appeals to his low IQ fan base and as a result they watch his monetized videos. that's assuming he's smart enough to know the irony of doing so.

he's also probably just stupid

Recently turned my boomer parents onto Nick and now they have hope again for the country.

He names the jew here. Dude immediately began clutching his pearls with a disclaimer. Very nice

imagine being in your 20s or 30s and thinking you will live to see an imaginary demographic change in the 2050s-60s when the civilized world will end with a run on banks and collapse of the job market by 2025.

Wait, when did Nick dox someone

He doxed his friend for eceleb fame

this is cringe

who cares about this cont-op civnat faggot?

Well you have to accept it whites simply aren't having enough kids

what is the point of this?

why can't you stupid burgers spell Israel correctly? You give them $300 billion a year and you can't even spell the name of their country?

Fuentes is a retarded edge lord who only supports extreme fringe topics to get views. Fucks like him should not be involved in politics.

Attached: KuAIX9y0.jpg (650x650, 55K)

>hurr you're a shill for pointing out Nick is the very thing he's supposed to hate

Kys

He said Israel is a parasite and a snake. Based

lmao you gotta be an idiot to think Fuentes isnt /ourguy. He making white identity mainstream

He's not even white

when you say lies about people its called being a shill

quote mining twitter a place where people have to reframe everything they say is different than what their actual opinions can be and you arent an idiot you know that. Unless you are an idiot and thats why your banned on twitter. I'm banned on twitter and facebook for not playing along.

huwhite enough for jared taylor is huwhite enough for me.

>inviting Nick Fuentes
>Jon Miller's latest segments are unironically woke af
Is TheBlaze getting uncucked?

Is that slightly offensive? I actually like his videos lol. Hes my favorite fascist piece of shit.

based

It's not the fucking Jews most Jews I know are just regular people

Attached: IMG_3136.jpg (739x415, 16K)

Okay? That doesn't mean that is not them....

Wow looks like I hate anti semitism now

Isn’t Slightly Offensive literal youth pastor?

Just because they're popular and successful you hate them utterly sad

jews are ugly, hitler realised you can gain power but just picking an ugly hapless group and shit all over it. the people who died in the camps were little jews with barely any money, insular and uneducated, rich jews got out of europe and started businesses all over the british colonies and america (look up our richest people and where they got their start- visy industries is a good one, but packard, linfox, and a bunch of others are all strong philosemites, just search their name and jewish)

>Visy Industries began in 1948 with a 1000-pound loan from Richard Pratt's aunt, Ida Visbord, for whom the company is named
>now worth billions

it's happening all over again, people like fuentes are your typical student body leader, house captain, student politics faggot, he feels the winds of political extremism shifting and he hitched his sail to natsoc because in times of economic crisis everyone turns far right. be very wary of power hungry young people, psycopaths who are no different than their environmental vegan terrorists on the far left, it's all about THEM, and they use whatever seems useful at the time (polar ice caps, factory farming, logging trees, gmo agriculture, the medical and drug industries, banks and finance) ... (race and culture, religion, a lack of leadership and imagination, internationalism and jewry, big bad communists) in order to manipulate themselves into a position of absolute power so they can enact their vision of the world- which is messianic.

if someone says they are a christian believe them, it always means they want to be the next messiah and rule alive or dead over billions for centuries. we are rapidly approaching a precipice, where learned helplessness will snap inside a generation completely, the mass shooter thing is this century's hippy movement and it won't go away until a new age is ushered in. one where it's normal to pee in a cup to buy and sell goods and we discriminate based on genetic testing.

The host isn’t gay. It’s just a meme Faggot.

Yeah, OP is just a fucking retard.

Thanks, Nick might check it out later

Literally every show for the past two months

>1h long video of two retards talking
give timestamps or gtfo faggot

>the greatest threat is not white liberals
>I would say the greatest threat is probably left wing jewish people

ahahaha this fucking guy

Attached: 1558321134262.jpg (247x242, 22K)

That was actually pretty enjoyable. The host was more mature than I expected although he never seemed to back his own positions up well beyond humble disagreement.

This

you're a pleb, you know pleb

nick fuentes the the right's Destiny.

This, timestamps or GTFO, I don't have time watching all of it

I'm at the part where the host is blabbering some gibberish about white people not being a real group
About to turn this shit off

If you don't like reading these threads for a living, JIDF, then go get a real fucking job.

Poor Bavarian Phenotype you faggots!
Nigger here
I mean
Nicker here

Attached: Sir Nick Fuentes.jpg (960x641, 98K)

I don't hate anybody.

Nick Fuentes is a Zionist shill that receives donations from AIPAC.

>nick
>civnat
Retard

the only fuentes i know was dug up in the 9/11 rubble

Yeah when he called Matt Walsh a race traitor he made it real obvious he doesn’t care, huh?

Go fuck your spic wife Owen

>manlet
>spic
>eceleb

the absolute state

Based right

Digits say yes