That's it. I'm fucking done. I'm sick of living in the city. I'm moving

That's it. I'm fucking done. I'm sick of living in the city. I'm moving.

>but there's more work here
I'm a straight white man with qualifications, and there's apparently "too many" of us in the workplace. I INCREASED NET PROFITS BY 54% AND DOUBLED EMPLOYEE RETENTION RATES IN JUST SIX MONTHS and the board replaced me with A FUCKING ROASTIE for "OPTICS". I'M A FUCKING LEGEND IN MY INDUSTRY AND I CAN'T FIND A JOB.
>b-but the food!
I'm fucking sick of going to food trucks with no chairs and paying $14 for "artisan" barbacoa tacos with goat cheese and arugula. FUCK OFF. EGGS AND BACON ON FLOUR AND FUCK OFF.
>the culture is booming!
Oh right, the "pride" parades where men in dresses wag their dicks in my face and if I don't cheer them on I'm a literal Nazi.
>there are more single women!
They're all coal burning revolving doors with at least 20 PoC's passing through them each year. EVERYONE HAS HERPES. LITERALLY EVERY GIRL I GET CLOSE TO HERE TELLS ME SHE HAS HERPES. WHAT THE FUCK.

I'm done paying $1200 for a one bedroom shithole with rats in my roof. I'm done drowning in gay advances. I'm done having rich white whores telling me I'm privileged. I'm moving WAY the fuck out into the country boys. I'm gonna find a nice stupid Catholic virgin and wife her up. By this time next year I'll be smoking cigars and drinking whiskey with hillbillies. Wish me luck.

Attached: pride.jpg (2200x1237, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stdcheck.com/blog/top-10-us-cities-positive-std-tests/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most based post i have seen. Fuck urbanism and fuck working for someone else. Godspeed.

I don't blame you. Good luck.

Go to the country. Get yourself land and build shit. You'll feel accomplished from the fruits of your labor. Fuck the cities. They kill the soul.

I'm with you OP
Godspeed patriot

S O O N
O
O
N

Attached: dotr.jpg (1297x1000, 344K)

They've infested everything, you can't run away from it. Even country towns are getting overrun by this shit.

god speed space cowboy

>things that never happened to OP
>things that OP will never do

Nice thread dude

>LITERALLY EVERY GIRL I GET CLOSE TO HERE TELLS ME SHE HAS HERPES. WHAT THE FUCK.

That's because they arnt into you but you can't take a hint.

Godspeed OP

I can relate. I definitely love hillbillies now. Amazing fuckin people out in the country. Much love bros

This post gave me hope...is...is this what it feels like?

Go rural and never look back. You will find a rural life is much less stressful. You just have to live without the aforementioned things that the city life provides lol.

Take the red neck pill anons. Its fucking great

it appears my superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

I escaped society five years ago. Best decision I ever made. Bought a /comfy/ farm when shit was at the bottom of the market for real estate. Goddamn place has nearly tripled in value in four years because I bought a place in a 90% white county back. Now that the liberal utopias are going shit, all the Tesla driving faggots are trying to escape out here. Oh well, I'm behind a locked gate. Fuck 'em all.

Or they all have fucking Herpes. Either way he won't be with them.

fuck off we're full

Attached: SweetTeaDidThis.jpg (351x600, 26K)

Good luck buddy! God I hope you succeed in your quest.

FUCKING SIRENS ON MY STREET EVERY NIGHT

OP I was you 10 years ago I live in the boonies now and so much less stress just shit you don't even think about in a city but it weighs you down. my cost of living is under 2k a month I have a small lake to swim on and I can shoot guns off my porch I have internet amazon prime where I can get anything in 2 days. and The Big town is 90 miles away. DO IT and don't look back.

But you have all those hot ladies.

>LITERALLY EVERY GIRL I GET CLOSE TO HERE TELLS ME SHE HAS HERPES. WHAT THE FUCK.

Is this true?

Attached: -08-09-10-52-47.jpg (607x279, 89K)

I live in one of the shithole Texas cities.
stdcheck.com/blog/top-10-us-cities-positive-std-tests/

I'm in Texas. Not a big city though.

Godspeed Ameribro.

Nice flag, faggot. Kys.

>interacting with society
Ishygddt

>That's it. I'm fucking done. I'm sick of living in the city. I'm moving.

In other words:
>white male flees battle at the first sign of trouble, again, for the thousandth time

Is anyone surprised at the absolute state of white men in the current year? Maybe whites deserve genocide. I'm revolted by the cowardice you all display on a daily basis. At this point I don't think it would even matter if they forcibly confiscated your guns. Sad. Many such cases.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Based.
Fuck chicanos they have no identity except being anchorbabies.
I fucking hate mutts

Remember that diversity is your strength goyim

Attached: 9287498234234.jpg (1000x1259, 325K)

>white male flees battle at the first sign of trouble
>white male leaves cesspool of liberal, pro-immigration, pro-LGBTQ, anti-family, anti-competitive cucks to start a family away from degeneracy and crime
Yeah, I bet you want me to stay here and conform.

Attached: (You).png (412x410, 78K)

based

losers here complain about how women and shit are out of control and everything but they ignore that fucking pathetic beta white males are at the core of all these problems

i bet 90% of people here are disgusting Jow Forums losers who come here to LARP because it makes them feel like real men

virtually all of the problems Jow Forums copmplauns about would go away if men started acting like men but because theyre so pathetic they act like its beyond their control

Attached: 1565221904600.png (277x233, 201K)

absolutely patrician post.

Finally decided to leave the sewer huh?

Fuck you. You made your bed, chose your side. Stay in the fucking city and don't spread your degeneracy to our pristine rural homeland. You're tainted. You don't even realize it.

yoo they are fucking HOT

most numales here will probably be to busy defending their precious video games to read it and consider its content

Suburban Califag here. I come from a fenceleaner family and both of my parents agree that politics in the US were never as bad back then as they are now. I am concerned for my family and friends here for I know how this tale ends if we go to Civil War.

Leave the Country, OP. Either leave it or hide somewhere deep in the middle of the fucking woods we still haven't bulldozed.

You're trash. To anyone who hasn't been driven insane by oversocializing, you are utterly trash.
You of course don't know you are trash because you only exist around other trash. Just like crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Refuse. Garbage. Waste. Money is your god. Even rural niggers know this.

Attached: butthead.png (320x240, 108K)

I love in a rural town full of blacks and I honestly prefer it over the city lol, urban sprawl fucking sucks.

Lmao get real, women who think a man isn't worthy of them are not going to lie to him about having an STD to get him to leave. They'll lie about having a boyfriend or just ghost. Something that raises their value not lowering it

most likely. I'm kind of happy Trump wants to ban video games. Maybe some of those faggots will wake up.

godspeed user, libs ruin everything

Neck yourself, pedro

In a sub-1000 town, can confirm.

I lived in dallas and met a nice country girl from east Texas. We've been marries 5 years. Best decision of my life.

Either commute or work from home. Do not raise your children in an area that is not at least 90% white. I have to travel to nigger and spic infested areas occasionally for work. Could not imagine living in those places, even if I didn't have kids.

That is what I want to do.

We're a rural people welcome back brother

Rural niggers are honestly decent. Working construction in their areas they come out and offer food or water but when you work in rich white people neighborhoods all they do is either complain or ignore you with a snobby demeanor.

>"YOURE TRASH" he types from his gaming pc from which he lives his entire life, fingers covered in grease from the food that made up the 3500th calorie hes consumed so far tonight, despite the fact that he hasn't had regular physical exercise at any point in his life
>the post is of course accompanied by a picture from his favorite children's cartoon which he still watches

Attached: 1561851966938.gif (498x312, 308K)

Its philly not Boston.

How old are you, you senile old fuck? Zoomer women do this all the time.

>Implying that he's a neckbearded moron who wastes his life doing nothing.
Try harder, faggot.

I want this too, OP. I grew up in the country. But the money really is good. Even if you're paying extraordinarily high rent for a box... If you've played your cards right and you've landed a good gig in the city you can save up quite a bit. For context, I'm 30, live in a small box in a city I despise, single without no prospects ... But my net worth is well over 300k and growing. And I'm not an anomoly, there's tons of white collar goobers like me who make decent money in the city. I suppose the trick is knowing when you've had enough and leaving with that wealth.

judging by the hostility which he reacted to my post that is exactly what he is, or at the very least some other shade of numale loser

OP IRL

Attached: OP IRL.jpg (992x744, 87K)

working in the city made me physically sick. i honestly look back on it like some sort of eldritch nightmare i had to put up with for a few months. the people, the homeless, the shitskins, the sheer number of fucking people

i spend a lot of time in the woods now

t.

tl;dr. just another faggot incel shitting his pants in a fit of impotent rage.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

Amen dude. I'm in the suburbs of mpls by the fucking mosque and it's better than the degenerate shithole that it the city proper. Can't wait to bail to the country once funds are available

>move out of my city to a city with a fifth the population
>the traffic is WORSE
>encounter MORE illegals

let this be a lesson to all of you, go big or go home, full ted or nothing

Attached: 1365707363998.gif (400x230, 1023K)

Yeah it's true. Happened to me once. I thought she said it because she wasn't interested in me but it turned out to be very true

Fuckin' quality post OP. We're all gonna make it brother.

Where do you live?

You folks have worn incel out It is overused and applied incorrectly most of the time . Is the left's vocabulary that limited?

Attached: a36e11feb721e64be65228c04c8d06c0.jpg (564x752, 77K)

Wut in tarnation

Attached: IMG_0046.jpg (604x715, 115K)

>>I'm fucking sick of going to food trucks with no chairs and paying $14 for "artisan"

I hate Los Angeles for all the same reasons, but I need to stay a little longer. A few years of work and I can squirrel away enough money to live in the country too.

T. Poor incel
Youre not virtuous you didnt choose this

hey user, i share your pain. move to the 925, there's less faggots here

>but there's more work here
if you're under 22 and not going to school to be a professional and enter a career that is need wherever you go, then you're setting yourself up for failure
>b-but the food
ever since the mass-exodus of Italians from New York City in the 90s, the eating in NYC has been thoroughly unimpressive. learn how to cook. it's not hard. Restaurant options are a thing, but who has the cash to eat out all the time anyway?
>the culture is booming
i couldn't say it better than you did
>there are more single women
people actually have a point on this though. women suck everywhere. just by virtue of there being more of them in a dense space, you have a better chance of finding somebody worth it.