Why do coastal liberal types hate the common man so much?

Not american but have visited a few states before, usually ok people but the people living by the coast just weird me out to no end.
When it comes to normies, be they left, center, right, you can always find cracks in their brainwashing, something you could exploit to make them rethink their pre-conceptions about things.
When I talk with coastal people, their brain washing is so complete, they become living, breathing propaganda.
When they open their mouth and speak it's like I'm listening to a memorized script. Every phrase and talking point rehearsed to infinity. And when you question them on anything they shut down and start talking in passive agressive remarks while avoiding all eye contact.
They all do some retarded charity/non profit job on the side too, even if their lives are falling apart.
They get mad and call me un-empathetic when they find out I don't spend time making food for baby negros I don't know, but laugh at the thought and idea of the working class suffering and vote against their economic and social interests every chance they get.
They name me 1000 different ways that blacks were discriminated against in, but have no comprehension of history outside of that.
What makes them this utterly fucked Jow Forums?

Attached: 1565383889538.jpg (663x1105, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q90ZC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: braphogs.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

PFFFBTHHTHPPTHHTBTH

oh, that one was wet wasn't it?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: Capture.png (531x500, 536K)

quite pungent my dear

It’s a horrible sight to see americans on vacation.

They are vapid soulless faggots. They derive pleasure from drugs and dopimine hits. Doesn't last.

Common man gets pleasure from achievement.

>What makes them this utterly fucked Jow Forums?
it's not as much that those areas are predisposed to libshittery as much as it is every libshit in the country(world in some cases) moves there to be around other libshits
the coastal south is different from the northeastern coast and the west coast
go to any capital of any state and it's a microcosm of the libshittery migration horde
they're like locusts

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Attached: 1559270210681.png (645x773, 398K)

BASED AND BRAP PILLED

You think that's bad, you should deal with French-Canadian tourists up and down the East Coast.

Talk about .45-worthy.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: snifffffff.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Commoners are retarded. Urban commoners are liberal faggots. Rural commoners are liberal faggots mixed in with a bunch of 95 IQ Israel-loving church-going morons. Not that I have anything against church.

I never visited the south coasts, but I know a guy from there online, seems as fucked as all the other coastals I met but maybe just bad luck on my part

Attached: 1518103743891.png (600x445, 437K)

Bomp eet

cities are fucked in general, but the south has some based coastal areas
especially where the coonasses live down in western Louisiana

Florida's panhandle kept the state red through 2016 and the midterms

My tongue loves chocolate starfish.

Attached: Normal.jpg (406x443, 32K)

Ruralfags are just as brainwashed they just digest different programming to please their neocon boomer masters.

The main difference is certainly cultural.

Yet Miami-Dade, (((Fort Lauderdale))), Orlando, Clearwater, and Tampa helped get Obama get elected twice.

I prefer hotdog flavored water

>What makes them this utterly fucked Jow Forums?

Kaczynski called them "oversocialized" and he was right. They are basically tip toeing around not offending everyone in the huge cities they live in, and they have to take on ridiculous viewpoints to please their slave owners (bosses).

This will help you:
>The Real Reason They Hate Trump
>He’s the average American in exaggerated form—blunt, simple, willing to fight, mistrustful of intellectuals.
archive.is/Q90ZC

Who's ass is this?

alot of shit talk from someone who can legally fuck that pig