The Absolute Yang

youtube.com/watch?v=9NgkJLDxob8

Absolute hype.

Attached: 09239572052.png (1224x1236, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO0Pq64UTHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know it's desperate when there's multiple Yangnigger threads cycling around.

YANG GANG

he's just buying a turkey leg and there's a crowd of hundreds gathering around, looks stressful desu
youtube.com/watch?v=hO0Pq64UTHI

it's a good speech, a pity the democrats have their head shoved so far up their intersectional asses that the middle americans aren't worth shit to them.

Remember the democrat base is professional city and suburban whites and minorities (mainly blacks), that's all they'll cater to. Yang hasn't even struck any blows against intersectionality, so that shit will consume him, like any other democrat faggot who is just standing around waiting for their chance.

Return of the Math

Tenshi eating a corndog

What's better?
being controlled by chinkbug government or being controlled by Israel?

I can't vote for this guy, he doesn't wear a tie

got i can't wait for an extra $12,000 a year

Yeah let's all join the hate whitey gang

Andrew Yang: “The President’s actions and words have conveyed a very strong sense to many, many Americans that he has white supremacist beliefs”

Your country is so dogshit you have people clogging our borders. Go back to selling tacos on the street while cartels rape and destroy your communities.

HANG YANG

is that dog? is he eating dog?

Attached: 1563827108001.gif (500x500, 1011K)

>Average retail worker a 39 year old woman making 9 to 10 dollars an hour.

So that's the career women thought was so important they just had to double the entire labor force and devalue labor. Because they just had to work retail for pennies into old age.

Have they figured out the elite is small and only allows a few to do fulfilling jobs that pay well?

Kek. You win

i remember watching this presidents documentary on History Channel a number of years ago, and this old boomer bitch was complaining that Bill Clinton didn't look presidential enough in his presidential portrait, and she proceeded to jack off Reagan because he always wore a tie and looked so put together, like a president is supposed to.

No thats just turkey

I want the US army to drive a line of tanks, bulldozers, minesweepers, and artillery firing 1 mile ahead stretching from sea to sea over Mexico, pushing your people slowly but surely into South American jungles where you monkeys belong.

Attached: Kruschev_eating_a_corndog.jpg (639x515, 54K)

damn he sounds like a teacher asking for answers and saying "that's right!"
he's gotta be careful. he's starting to come across as gay

Attached: 1559081022918.jpg (919x737, 248K)

Sorry?