I kinda fucked up. I revealed my powe r level to my friend and now hes pissed off. I kinda regret it...

I kinda fucked up. I revealed my powe r level to my friend and now hes pissed off. I kinda regret it. Like I dont think he was right but i truly didn't want to upset him. I said that European countries have a right to stay European. I even said Canada and America can be mixed

Attached: 20190804_223306.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

?????????????

Next time you see him, tell him you're a schizophreniac and forgot to take your meds.

>I even said Canada and America can be mixed
you get the rake first

Sounds like baby's first redpill and what you said isn't even that bad anyways.

What you said is the most basic shit. His fault for being a faggot

You didn't fuck up. Now go to bed sweaty.

I'm sure you two will have make up sex soon enough

Said this too havent talked to him sense dont care either

The friends that don't see your point were gay friends to begin with.
My 2 best friends are 14 and still warming up to 88.
Though one is asian so he can't really be 14, but he gets my point.

Attached: This guy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

There's nothing wrong with what you said.

If you cant speak normal political values to a "friend," then he isnt your friend. The sooner people realize how pointless their inherently acquitance-tier relationship are, the sooner they can start not giving a fuck and moving on to nurture other more promising prospects. Friends are fucks that you trust to walk in your house unannounced, or people you can sit down with at any moment and start chilling with no foreword. Dont worry user, most people dont have a single person they can truly call a friend, even those weirdos who have 1000+ (((friends))) on facebook.

Attached: 1561815892778.jpg (816x566, 90K)

Fuck friends, mine were always liberal but I wanted a social life so I just went along with it, but around 2015 they went full blown 'Muh white people are inherently Evil' and I called them out on their shit and it didn't end well. Never turned back and never saw them again.

You are better off alone than living in a world of delusion.

Next time say the earth is round if he still refuses to accept simple facts suicide him

Attached: 0mkuotm1vkc31.png (869x521, 289K)

Its a shame he is so bigoted and small minded toward diverse opinions.

And you like having retarded friends? I remember my girl freaking out at the 14-50 meme I proved to her with numbers. She did not want to swallow that redpill but like my dick it was force fed. Now she knows. Teach that fag something useful or let him be gay if he wishes to.

Attached: 1555860098716.jpg (1819x2000, 453K)

lol this dude i was friends with for years once i started saying "europe is for europeans" he flipped out fuck him. Also, if you cant say polemical things around your "friend" he isnt a friend, be weary of people who try to use you.

>the 14-50 meme

Okay, I missed that one, what?

its actually 13 52

Don't puss out. No one ever persuaded anyone by backing down. Stick to your opinion, but don't repeatedly throw it in his face.

Get on my level. I started calling them by names. A gypsy is nigger or coloured. If there is some shortage of supplies in work. I say jews did this. I work as cardiologist. They can't fire me from work even if They wanted since there is a shortage of working people in hospital. They im racist here, but people in the East generally don't care. I always say white before coloured so they always get treatment as last. I also shit on Slavs a lot. I just dont care at this point. I have enough money. I can go live on my land with NEET bucks.

13% population - 50% of crime meme but only I must be retarded. I showed her the crime stats and same with my brother but that little shit never learns. All you hear is oh is the socioeconomic factors. And even when you prove that's not it the programming doesn't want to let them think.

Attached: 1530394532811.jpg (500x664, 353K)

>hurr rdurr were gonna destroy amerca by spamming euro-based garbage

nope everyone just hates you now
2 redpill 4 me

Oh, okay, I understand that then.

Yeah, I just didn't recognize it right away.

i told my friends to fuck off
all of them
all they wanted to do was do dumb shit get high and listen to nigger music

Attached: angerey 3.png (789x575, 241K)

>do dumb shit get high and listen to nigger music

this hits hard

good next step is to find better friends and work on yourself

the worst part is watching people you've come to care about destroy themselves and be miserable

i was always liberal as a teenager but as i got older I stopped lying to myself about it and confronted the fact that it had basically destroyed me, but most people never overcame that and now im just watching them destroy themselves and fall into mental and physical illness and it sucks. i know Jow Forums is full of Jow Forums autists who will say "dude who cares they made their choice" but unfortunately thats not how real human connections work

your friend is not worthy of you. I suggest mentally torturing all your ex-friends until their lives fall apart. That's what I'm doing to mine.
Eventually someone will think what you're doing is hilarious and you'll have new friends.

>the worst part is watching people you've come to care about destroy themselves and be miserable
Force yourself to hate them, automatic not caring.

This.
Learn to cut people off with zero hesitation. It makes things much easier in the long run.
And its not an asshole move, its self preservation

Had a friend break off with me after 15 years with the words "I'm a Hillary man." Nothing of value was lost

Attached: Michael_Douglas_Falling_Down.jpg (936x527, 117K)

>I even said Canada and America can be mixed

Fuckfaggot

He will see the truth in time user.

literally >wtf I'm a hilldog now

MOI BUM BUM HURTED WHEN I WENT POOPY NOW I MUST CRY
WILL YOU HELP A FRIEND OUT?

For once it’s good leaf b8

i already quit smoking cigarettes. its been about 2 months now. i just woke up one day pissed the fuck off and stopped a 15 year 2 pack a day habit. i also havent drank in over a year since im not doing dumb fuck shit with "friends" i feel physically wonderful but inside i am just pure anger and rage i look around me and want the world to just catch fire

Attached: angerey 2.png (771x579, 296K)

sounds like you need to give yourself a hydrogen peroxide enema dude clean that asshole out bud.