***EPSTEIN TRIAL IMPLICATES TOP DEMS***

Front Page Daily Mail!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7342865/Bill-Richardson-George-Mitchell-deny-allegations-alleged-Jeffrey-Epstein-victim.html

Daily Mail reports that"Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim claims his associate 'told her to have sex' with high-profile Democrats George Mitchell and Bill Richardson among others"

Attached: epstein.jpg (997x1009, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/PYUQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc
archive.vn/buNnX
youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
archive.is/8rBlF
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU
youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU
youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY
youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0
pastebin.com/8Jd3eamd
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
archive.vn/YcWcO
archive.vn/aC9tB
archive.vn/Fwfve
archive.vn/2mR52
archive.vn/jYo7o
archive.vn/RYrxx
archive.vn/kwv7L
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I
web.archive.org/web/20190809162814/https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=34643753&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjI5OTE4NDI1MiwiaWF0IjoxNTY1Mjg0NjQwLCJleHAiOjE1NjUzNzEwNDB9.iLN7ZC9nVN6czJ3xhtc94ZL5ugUS4fwybL9J7mhC_zc
archive.vn/zMBil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would epstein be doing favors for has-beens like Mitchell and Richardson?

Shit will get very real soon I guess.

I hope this fuck face gets serious prison time and dies in prison from HIV AIDS.

Attached: Bill Clinton & Jeff Epstein best friends.jpg (862x630, 90K)

>Bill Richardson
The same Bill Richardson who's on the advisory board (along with Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild) of Jared Kushner-connected Israeli energy company Genie Energy - the company that stands to benefit from Israeli annexation of Syria's Golan Heights?

The same Bill Richardson who along with Clinton-Obama sycophant and former CEO of Google Eric Schmidt made many trips to North Korea?

The same Bill Richardson who was Energy Secretary under Bill Clinton and nominated to be Commerce Secretary under Obama?

Attached: Genie Energy advisors.jpg (830x297, 79K)

>Shit will get very real soon I guess
As long as the (((MSM))) contains this as a story about sex - instead of a story about Israeli control of the US government via sex blackmail - nothing real will happen at all.

Attached: Epstein - Cosmopolitan 1980.jpg (680x391, 57K)

Richardson ran for president. He was an up and comer at one time

You can see his Jewishness in this picture.

>Jared Kushner-connected
Any sauce?

Goddamn your time is coming. It isn't even a men anymore, straight up reality. I hope you have your escape pod ready
We were born too late to sail the seas and explore, born to soon to explore space, but we'll live to see the Jews expelled once more and light cast upon the demonic R*thchilds

“It was George Mitchell and Bill Richardson, just powervacuuming piles of booger sugar and rolling fucking huge dongs into me all goddamn night”
t. witness familiar with witnessess’s thinking

>shilling a fucking tabloid
Really nigger?

i'm more disgusted by the fact that Bill Richardson wouldn't be here if birthright citizenship didn't exist
fuck anchor babies and fuck birthright bullshit

>We were born too late to sail the seas and explore, born to soon to explore space, but we'll live to see the Jews expelled once more and light cast upon the demonic R*thchilds
Right in time for the great turning of events. Never before has victory been held with the righteous as of right now. Journalists, glowniggers, activists, influencers, politicians... etc etc if you haven't sold your soul to the devil yet and you have been red pilled by this then pick a side and get ready for this wild ride!

This

Any patterns developing how he benefited from blackmailing these people?

bump

bump

And Trump is involved.

Idk but these people sure like to push climate change.

Attached: brrrr.jpg (944x762, 92K)

in your wet dreams

the cover up is already on

Attached: barr1.jpg (589x732, 86K)

>Told her to "have sex"
Where have we heard that before?

Rupert Murdoch is on the Genie advisory board. Murdoch and Kushner are old friends - Kushner reportedly talks to Murdoch "every day" to ask for advice. Murdoch is also close with Trump.

Effi Eitam, head of Genie's Israeli subsidiary, has called for the ethnic cleansing of all Arabs from Israel (the basis of the "Kushner Plan") and is close with both Israeli Prime Ministers Netanyahu and Epstein pal Ehud Barak.

Genie Energy was awarded sole rights to explore for oil and gas in the Golan Heights (which against UN agreement was recognized as Israeli territory by Trump) by the Netanyahu government.

Kushner directed Trump in 2017 to attack Syria (on Passover, leading to the international debacle of #KushnerAtWar) and protect Israeli control of the Golan.

Genie is powerfully connected to both sides of the US political elite.

Attached: Kushner - Saving Private Equity.jpg (1420x946, 114K)

Shalom!

>forced

she got a ton of money for it, she could just have said no and leave

Nothing will come of this, there'll be something else the MSM will present to distract everyone from. Missile from NK, another mass shooting, climate change, some homo or negro woman got killed by a latino white supremacist etc.

> I can see why Bill might feel that it's getting hotter.

>THEIR TEAM IS LOOSING
>MY TEAM IS WINING

Attached: 1551415283115.jpg (695x813, 136K)

based memeflag

They blackmail every candidate for complete control.

What I'm trying to figure out is why are the other Jews allowing Epstein to fall under the bus. The fact that the msm is covering it shows it's something that they want to happen.

Good morning Shlomo.

To get dirt on them and control them. They have proof they slept with an underaged, they're in their pocket forever.

Comey's daughter already destroyed all the evidence on everyone who matters. These literally who's won't even make the news.

she walled pretty hard by the looks of it

kek

>why are the other Jews allowing Epstein to fall under the bus
Jews are psychopaths. They form relationships for personal gain. They give as few fucks about other Jews as they do the goyim.

This is the basis of the Israeli phrase "shitat matzliach."

Were there no goyim to give the Jews some external fear against which to unify, the Jews would eat each other like rats.

Attached: Jews being Jews (3).jpg (600x450, 47K)

cannibalistic bump

>Comey's daughter already destroyed all the evidence on everyone who matters
That is a very real worry.

And Donald Trump
We all know about your strategies, Schlomo.

>we just had the hottest month in history
absolutely false, a blatant lie

Bump

Attached: 1561366280437.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

>birthright citizenship
The horror that doomed America.

bump

Ohhhh wow its nothing. Retired dems elected in STATE legislatures. Its nothing bros. It really does seem like this is a conspiracy theory and nothing more

Attached: 1565150678539.jpg (659x657, 109K)

HAPPENING

Who could have seen this coming? :^)

>woman gets fat
>claims rape

Identity politics have really taken over EVERYTHING in the USA

>UN agreement

Lol

Big Bill is next !

>have sex
Now you know why thots use that meme, they hate all other girls who aren't thots like them and want to see every single one of them fall to their low levels.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
>Epstein brings a trophy-hunter’s zeal to his collection of scientists and politicians. But the real charge for him is in seeing these guys work it. Like former Democratic Senate leader George Mitchell, for example. In Epstein’s mind, Mitchell is the world’s greatest negotiator, based on his work in Ireland and the Middle East. So he wrote the senator a bunch of checks. Says Mitchell: “He has supported some philanthropic projects of mine and organized a fund-raiser for me once. I would certainly call him a friend and a supporter.”

Epstein dying in prison in 3... 2... 1..

OH NO NO NO

>no, no sauce
Of course not rabbi. Why you sweating? Fearing DOTR?

Lmao, your kids will be hated by all the world and no place will allow them refuge

Power went out all over London when these documents dropped and was trending on twitter.
Prepare for massive happenings in the US soon.

Hm....

ugly fucker

kek. they should execute all of these old corrupt pedophile faggots. put it on pay per view to finance it, I'm telling you. we're want to watch them hang and we're willing to pay for it

>Loose
dumb spic

Attached: 869ECA0D-F253-46DB-9CBC-7CC5FEC05605.jpg (803x1024, 73K)

And Royals
And James Alefantis

kek'd & checked

False Flag distraction when? Clearly the last two weren't enough, knowing (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection" NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective”

archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal”

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc - “1 - The Jewish Question - Dr. Tony Martin”

archive.vn/buNnX - “The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel”

youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM - “AIPAC Announces it will take over student government”

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0 - “The Lobby: USA Pt1 (The film Israel Lobby didn't want you to see)”

archive.is/8rBlF - “When Victims Rule: An Examination of Jewish Pre-eminence in America And Its Historical Origins”

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple”

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_4.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

I made this list, to help redpill normies and newfrens using video.

Epstein introductory videos, for normies and newfrens:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I - “OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection” - Video by Steve Pieczenik (5 mins), an American Jew Patriot who worked for the CIA, good introduction for the normies.
A good introduction on why Israel is USA’s greatest enemy, which Steve openly says it is out in the open.

youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple” - Video by Truth Factory (15 mins), a nice introduction to the Maxwells and the connections between Mossad and Epstein, and goes into DynCorp and its involvement in human trafficking.

youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY - “Jeffrey Epstein and Mad Scientists” - Video by Amazing Poly (40 mins), goes into Epstein’s investments into science and into the Maxwell’s and Robert Maxwell’s domination of information in his time
Amazing Polly video tracks down and documents all the medical research Epstein was funding..where did he get so much money and why did all of it go to Jews in the very very strange research disciplines.
WELL worth the listen. She's also made a few other epic digs and IMHO very under watched. Saw it posted here and grudgingly gave my 38 minutes only to "holy fucking shit" by the end of it.

youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0 - “Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY” - Video by TODAY (10 mins), Jennifer Araoz shares with Savannah Guthrie her chilling account of alleged sexual assault by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, which she says happened when she was in high school. Araoz is not part of the Southern District of New York’s case against Epstein.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

The author of this novel is former wartime intelligence agent Donald Barr, the father of the current Attorney General, William Barr. As principal of the Hackley Private School in the 1970s, Donald Barr’s day job, Barr was the first to hire Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher, despite the fact Epstein didn’t have a college degree.
Here is where it gets weirder. The plot of “Space Relations” is that ultra wealthy aliens, debauched and bored and unable to be satisfied by their riches, start to kidnap humans as sex slaves, transporting them into space to be given as illegal playthings of the super rich of the galaxy.

Attached: tumblr_46db8da8132208306740c6cb8eec0c39_86b08f71_400 (1).jpg (319x499, 32K)

When she was a teen you fucking low iq piece of shit brain let. You are either subhuman or a shill that lives with his mom.

how you're doing today, purple faggot?
how does it feel like sucking kike dick?
does enoch pays you per post or per thread?
fucking try-hard
you're gonna have a bad time in this chan mate, trust me on that

Attached: 1565429217846.jpg (3635x2362, 986K)

Draining that swamp, one day at a time.

He worked for Mossad/CIA (CIA and OSS were the Mossad before there was Israel and the Mossad).

Links to archives for the Cabal global view graphs for ease of sharing (to save the full series of the graphs, go to the archive link, and open the image in a new tab/window, then save it):
pastebin.com/8Jd3eamd
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s - Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J - Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 - Annex 3, version 1.1

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

Of all sad words of tongue and pen the saddest are these: Jow Forums was right again

Trips don't lie

Oh my God... and I bet Isadore Rosenberg was the editor!!! And Abraham Liebowitz helped print it!! If the HAARP transmitter stops broadcasting sepholophyric waves into my head I'll have to get outside and grab a copy

>t. kike
Try harder.

Attached: Epstein_Trump_2_never_flirted.png (748x2459, 515K)

Jesus and/ or the Anti-Christ are already in this world.

Their plan worked and now they don' t give two shits anymore.

I don't see the connection you're suggesting

Acosta was told to back off after being told Epstein was intel.

--

17. A law enforcement search of Epstein’s Upper East Side apartment reportedly revealed compact discs in a locked safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]," which, give credibility to the allegations that he was running a blackmail operation.
archive.vn/YcWcO - “Does Jeffrey Epstein have 'blackmail tapes'?”
archive.vn/aC9tB - “Prosecutors say FBI discovered nude photos of apparently underage girls at Jeffrey Epstein's mansion”
archive.vn/Fwfve - “Jeffrey Epstein accuser: video exists of underage sex with powerful men”

18. Police found Epstein’s 2nd passport with a different name on it claiming Saudi residency.
archive.vn/2mR52 - “Epstein Safe Had 'Piles Of Cash', Diamonds And Expired Passport Claiming Saudi Residency”
archive.vn/jYo7o - “Epstein Used His Fake Passport In Multiple Countries”

19. Acosta (former persecutor) was told to backoff and cut a deal because Epstein belonged to Inteligence.
archive.vn/RYrxx - “REPORT: Acosta Was Told Epstein ‘Belonged To Intelligence’ So ‘Leave It Alone’”

20. There are claims that Epstein worked for Mossad.
archive.vn/kwv7L - “Giraldi: Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work For Mossad?”
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection", by Steve Pieczenik (former CIA officer)
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple”
archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal”
web.archive.org/web/20190809162814/https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/ - Backup of item above

Attached: America_stands_with_Israel_kind_off_4.jpg (1296x6856, 1.83M)

>dumb goyim , check this book by Barr's father, it's not like more than two thousand pages of epstein's docs were released, trust me there's nothing there goy, just silly testimonies, go read this sci-fi novel instead

Attached: GM3.png (987x813, 160K)

he's the purple user trying to bait anons into his shitty LARP

Not OP but the genie energy thing and golan heights is real af. That's what papadapolous was brokering and what was censored in his testimony. Do you even into Q?

Attached: q.png (500x500, 43K)

>Effi Eitam, head of Genie's Israeli subsidiary, has called for the ethnic cleansing of all Arabs.

Whats the problem?

DM isn't a tabloid shithead. It's got some shit articles and Kardashian stuff and left leaning shit but the actual news is decent. You could probably get away with citing it in college.

21. In 2008, Jeffrey Epstein visited Israel, his spokesman said "he took time on Passover, meetings with Israeli science researchers, and tours of military bases."
newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=34643753&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjI5OTE4NDI1MiwiaWF0IjoxNTY1Mjg0NjQwLCJleHAiOjE1NjUzNzEwNDB9.iLN7ZC9nVN6czJ3xhtc94ZL5ugUS4fwybL9J7mhC_zc – Clip from Palm Beach Daily News (Palm Beach, Florida), 27 Apr 2008, Sun, Page 17 – Article called “Bleznaks rose to still-cool occasion”, by sdonnely@pbdailynews
archive.vn/zMBil – Archive pic of the clip in question

Attached: ZOG_only_Jewish_nationalism_allowed_zionism_4_big_2.jpg (1040x2536, 490K)

Everyone with power is involved in this scandal. The hardcore elites are all heavy satanists and part of that is literally child sacrifices/pizza gate shit. If this shit really truly hits the fan, expect every fucking politician who's ever made a news headline to go down with it

The Clintons.

Parasites need a host to survive

Took a while. Underrated.

The problem is that the kikes are the ones pushing for the Islamification of the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

Attached: Jews_id_politics_push_for_open_borders_and_Islamization_of_the_West.png (667x1881, 195K)

Tucker/Tulsi 2020 amiright?

It's taking me awhile to figure out what about that took you awhile to figure out

Damn she was hot too

wow, she got fat.

how come none of these stories mention blackmail?

It does, read the docs
the FBI knew jeffey boah was recording the minors having sex

Leave randy Andy alone!

Attached: 1563581743021.jpg (800x480, 32K)

One step at a time.
Gen pop needs to be warmed up/primed.

Read: ;

I unironically think Trump Tulsi 2020.
Pence is boring as shit and a swamper