Do blacks naturally have less empathy?

Attached: blacks.jpg (740x416, 54K)

Nope

What a stupid question

Obviously.

Everywhere blacks migrate they are overrepresented in murder, robbery and rape.
This can't all be a result of socio-economics.

If whites had less empathy we wouldn’t be in this fucking mess. Fuck empathy.

They have lower impulse control, which could lead to being more spiteful in arguments, thinking of self first, and giving disproportionate punishment for perceived offenses.

Wasn't claiming having empathy was good.

Statistically whites are more likely to be child molesters. Statistics are dehumanising.

Sympathy and empathy is unique to the white man. Jews discovered this a couple thousand years ago before they invented Christianity for the white man.

Statistics are facts. Liberals deny them because liberalism is dehumanizing.

This is false.

>Statistically whites are more likely to be child molesters. Statistics are dehumanising.

That's because there is no large scale research being done in Africa and the middle east.

If you seriously think that a child is safer walking around in Africa then in white western countries you are lost.

Well funnily enough as a baby I escaped from my parents in North Africa and climbed up a flight of stairs and no one bothered me

My parents were frantic obviously but they are nice people in Africa, so I was safe.

So have you been to Africa?

I would say No, or alternatively a very stunted version of whites

Attached: 1565312245449.gif (400x500, 1.99M)

That's so fucking dumb lol

Totally contrary my experience with the black community. I had no tobacco and asked for a cigarette from my neighbour and they gave me a big pack, which I returned and they were like no no no, don't need it back.

Maybe try talking to some people

Child LOVERS you mean?

Bullshit. More children are raped in my country in a year than in the USA and you have 7 times the population.

Empathy for anyone but your own = weakness.

Well yes of course they are more materialistic. I think Chinks are worse though. But it is noted both are materialistic.

>9 Posts by this ID
triggered nigger detected. you now OP is right

I depend on my own experience to navigate the world.

How many dead in Iraq? Who's responsible?

Oh but that doesn't count because they have unlimited resources.

State of you

Yes, all shitskins do.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

Attached: Myth Whites are More Likely to be Pedophiles and Child Molesters.png (896x2746, 244K)

Blacks have killed more white people in America then America killed middle-easterners in Iraq.

Sure

Attached: 5yr old raped needs surgery.png (337x332, 88K)

They have a higher percentage of the MAOA "warrior gene" in their population relative to other racial demographics. I encourage everyone on here to look it up. They are generically predisposed towards violence.

My college professor was having a discussion about the concept of 'snitching' and how blacks refuse to cooperate with the police. He asked the class what they would do if they find out their next door neighbor was a serial killer. Nigger in my class says he wouldn't call the cops, but he would move away. Nigger said it with a straight face and was 100% serious.

unironically jews

on topic i dont know i doubt it. they just have lower iq so their sociopathy is expressed in violent crime rather than manipulation

You have a very disturbed world view

I've read about that,funny how they try to spin it as a "warrior" gene, too bad they actually suck at being warriors though, but they are great at raping babies.

Attached: niggers baby rapers.jpg (3039x3559, 2.95M)

That’s true for somali populations and it’s not a warrior gene, it’s a nigger gene that just makes you randomly violent.
Being randomly violent in a army is not a good idea.

Attached: basketball americans dick 9-month old.jpg (1440x3040, 883K)

not an argument, my black friend

Yes. That's why they try to steal it from others.

Why are meme flaggots always wrong?

Attached: black child molestors.png (787x469, 22K)

Attached: 7 yr old raped in public park by negro gentleman.png (652x533, 215K)

Compared to whites all other races have less empathy.

Attached: Muh Dick Privilege.png (599x354, 119K)

I have the most empathy and I am partly non-White. So much that I am willing to impale Niggers with my based empathic sword.

Attached: Child Molesters by Race (Note white inc Jew & Sandniggers).jpg (1105x463, 77K)

Attached: mudshark tales.png (453x759, 416K)

How many of those "whites" are Jewish, and how many of them are gay?

Attached: Shreveport daycare baby rapers.jpg (862x897, 140K)

Toll paid.

no, they run out their on their children
because they feel the pain of their lost fathers

Attached: 60493489_2451377928207330_8099023386300121088_n.jpg (686x960, 87K)

Attached: Rabbi Admits Child Rape Assembly Line.png (900x6234, 1.06M)

Blacks are basically children with access to drugs and guns.
Most are too stupid to be capable of evil.

you obviously have never lived around blacks or children to think that. most backs have zero empathy for anyone or anything.

Attached: relaxed_cat.gif (222x172, 978K)

Attached: baby fell on machete.jpg (630x473, 84K)

yea nogs on fire
fucking subhumans

Attached: monkey escape.webm (720x404, 1.4M)

Attached: SC Teens kill man who pulled their car from ditch.png (1079x1358, 1.04M)

Attached: gorillaVSnigger.jpg (1040x630, 499K)

Attached: childrearingafricastyle.webm (202x360, 2.5M)

South Africa is such a pleasant place...

Attached: Black History Month South Africa Edition.jpg (964x1600, 828K)

Yes.
Empathy is related to intelligence. Smart blacks have plenty.
Thugs of all races have little.

that's from a news segment with cam'ron. why are you lying?

Low IQ individuals have less empathy. White nationalists have very little empathy.
So yes niggers have less empathy.
BTW autists and schyzos have no empathy at all, they are just intelligent animals.

> less
More like none.

Attached: African 'empathy'.jpg (600x400, 71K)