This is Damon Lindelof

He is creating a movie about ((elites)) killing 'Deplorables'. The movie is called The Hunt.
The movie will terrorize the public come September 27th.

What it is going to have to take for these people to learn?

Attached: Damon Lindelof.jpg (395x594, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzNtFcW5KXI
youtube.com/watch?v=dfSrdr7t810
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you watch the trailer?

it portrays libtards and holier than though upper class snobbish parasites who try to kill sensible common sense right wingers, but then the libtards get whats coming to them in the end

He created Homestar Runner interestingly enough

You may interpret the propaganda differently, but the public won't, they will internalize it completely.

did alex jones have a schitzo episode over this or why is this such a big issue all of a sudden

>why is this such a big issue all of a sudden

Because it is a big issue.

It's a good premise and Lindelof is a genius. This will be pure kino... mock my words

>it portrays libtards and holier than though upper class...

I only made it half way through, and what it portrayed to me was ISIS level hunting and killing. The part about that that makes me crazy, is that clearly they and the average movie goer thinks it's cool to pretend to slaughter people and cool to watch actors pretending to slaughter people. Why don't they just do a compilation of ISIS/cartel/brazil gore and watch the real thing? But that would be sick, whereas pretending is cool and might win an Oscar.

i agree the violence is disgusting, and the hollywood kikes are just making it worse and worse with every movie. every movie has quentin tarantino tier gore and violence in it now, its disgusting

but the premise doesnt look terrible from the trailer, of course the ending of the movie is what ultimately decides what the takeaway is

You realise these will all be old white american and british men smoking cigars in rooms talking about white supremacy. It won't touch on Jews AT ALL

reminder this is the man responsible for the last 3 seasons of lost and prometheus ,, im too lazy to look up his imdb but im sure he has many other shit tier writing credits

Attached: 1553864391157.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

>the ending of the movie is what ultimately decides what the takeaway is
Wrong. If you make a movie with an hour plus of violence against a group of people portrayed in an over the top glamorized way, it doesn't matter what you tack on to the end as a gay 'message'. The takeaway is that said violence is normalized.

Sounds like this generations psiop to fawn over like American History X was for mine

violence against everyone has already been normalized you dumb cuck, every hollywood kike movie is a gory mess

He looks like an alpha chad, desu. I think that gives him the poetic license to tackle such a risqué topic. Sounds like it'll be a rollicking good time.

>violence against everyone has already been normalized

No, not violence against Jewish Hollywood movie makers.

There's a lot of this going on currently

youtube.com/watch?v=CzNtFcW5KXI

But video games need to be banned, right?

yeah i thought about writing "except jews" but i ended up not. you are right

anyway screeching about this movie, before its out, its honestly the same shit as saying trump caused mass shooting by saying a couple of words

violent video games are the reason for mass shootings.

I mean you're a leaf, I'm pretty sure you're gonna just be mocked for that alone. No need to mock your retarded word choice

Remake of aussie classic turkey shoot aka escape 2000? It will definitely suck

SJW masturbation fantasy. Like lefty females know how to shoot and will track down those nasty Nazis who say nigger on instragram best comedy of the year

>anyway screeching about this movie, before its out, its honestly the same shit as saying trump caused mass shooting by saying a couple of words

I would have believed this not to long ago. But now I realize that you have to get ahead of an idea like this. Tell it to a normie, plant the seed in their mind. Then if they see the movie they will start seeing the propaganda and react negatively. They will then be cautious, they will ask questions and you will have the answers to their questions.

Evens like this should be used as a catalyst for redpilling. Sow the seeds and see if real world events cause them to start growing.

Everyone here is a crybaby incel cuckfuck. Go take out the trash and make your mommy happy for a moment, she cries herself to sleep at night because you're a loser living in the basement. She had such high hopes for you when you were in the womb.

Ah yes Wolfenstein Youngblood...
A game so good no one even talk about it anymore...
Hell, this whole game feels like fucking jewish projection (or worse swedish projection), from beginning to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfSrdr7t810

Attached: leftists and fear.png (1166x595, 147K)

damn you left out the I'm it changes the entire context of the rant. Here I will fix it for you but be more careful in future posts

Everyone here I am a crybaby incel cuckfuck. Go take out the trash and make your mommy happy for a moment, she cries herself to sleep at night because you're a loser living in the basement. She had such high hopes for you when you were in the womb