Sad that the dumbest politician in DC is the only one saying this

Attached: D576947B-8FE9-4F2D-8A7D-502C5AAF07C0.jpg (1125x1332, 775K)

what the hell is happening?

>Mfw when knows they're going to kill him and shes in on it, shes just a woman fucking attention whoring on social media.

Why the fuck are you putting this swine on a pedestal, what makes you think evil won't tell the truth to capitalize on it?

Attached: 1562879711788.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

You fucking retard, the democrats are in on Pizzagate and are trying to have a smokescreen with this psyop bitch AOC

Oh my ... I agree with AoC

Donald Trump never said this

>Oh my ... I agree with AoC
Are you sure you agree with her? You haven't heard her questions yet she wants answered..

She can quite literally subvert your expectations

>The two party system exists

Glow harder.

aaron hernandez did it
ariel castro did it

why is this one so unlikely?

They haven't broken her yet. She is still enough of an outsider to call them out.

wtf I love AOC now

They cant keep the lid on pizzagate being real any longer. All they have now is to pretend Trump, not Clinton, was his bestie.

She's 100% right, and maybe smarter than I gave her credit for. That is if this tweet is meant to push herself away from the Democrats and become a independent politician for far-left individuals, which I doubt she was able to plan out.

>lots of them

Too bad the DNC/Clinton machine goes and murders anybody who has them.

>Close to very big VIP's
>Dies despite wealthy
>Gets caught despite connected.

Evil cannot control its rebukes after a certain magnitude is reached

This is some second level shieeet, also AOC is spot on.

Epstein already tried to kill himself and was on what is called "suicide watch," where anything that could possibly be used to kill oneself is removed from the cell and they are under strict supervision. If Epstein was caught again, they would've had to literally strap him down around the clock.

...so then how the fuck did he hang himself? Someone gave him the equipment to do so, obviously.

They're working to get the lemmings thinking Epstein was a Trump guy, she's leaning into it.

No shit. Why people are so naive about it all is amazing.

>Next week AOC is killed in a tragic “car crash”

Guys...could answers mean....

Attached: D4rqOV6XsAE3fQQ.jpg (1080x770, 196K)

>We need answers. Lots of them.

Like what even is the economy?

Nah forget that, suicide is just the word media is using. The data point in the articles is a heart attack. The usual method in pizza murders. You cannot suicide by heart attack.

trump had him killed

When someone is right then they’re right. Now amount of criticism can change that. Brb, off to read about Epstein’s suicide.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.
That doesn't mean it tells the time.

are you retarded, she doesn't know shit. She's the equivalent of the new kid who needs to prove to the teacher how smart she is by speaking up all the time.

14/88 would still not fuck but I respect her a little more nao

#MeToo

The OP that called Epstein's death an hour before the news dropped labeled it as "hanging, cardiac arrest." So I believe that they are going to say that he quickly/poorly hung himself, was caught by guards, but ended up suffering a heart attack due to the shock and stress.

>pretend

So many answers buried.

She's too dumb to know she's supposed to ignore this.

fuck off pedo defender

Like the Ward bitch who keeps saying she tried to warn everyone about Epstein back in 2003 but was still seen partying with Ghislaine as late as 2009

Attached: 9439C1CA-E6C6-49EC-BE0D-48AEACBCDA9B.jpg (278x181, 8K)

I'm not going to educate you on the basic facts of the case brainlet. Some of us have poured mountains of cocaine into researching this.

Gotcha. Nefarious.

Attached: 1553001067680.jpg (628x729, 446K)

>Position of power up for grabs in a deteriorated world where corruption stands at the highest echelons of power.

Fuck you and your retarded level of naivety. You've supposedly posted on this board for how long and yet you honestly expect me to fucking believe you can seriously hold that position.

>Gets elected

Yeah no fuck off glownigger.

I worked nursing in a jail. There is absolutely no way he managed to kill himself on suicide watch. None.

you have to be pretty dumb to be willing to sign your own death warrant like that.

AOC > Trump at this point

AOC is demanding answers
now we'll never get them

WTH, I love AOC now!

>We need answers
Nah, rogue elements of the US should get a SSBN to launch a surprise attacks against the kike nation, wiping it and mossad off the map; coinciding with USSOCOM carrying out kill or capture raids against the filth maliciously connected with Epstein and probably being blackmailed by him and his mossad buddies.

No shit it was Trump. Only way of getting to that cell is a Government hit job. Suicide watch cells have a fucking Sargent and lieutenant monitoring them and they're essentially padded cells. Impossible to kill yourself in.

Had to be someone who could order the stand down of ranking police guards, get in there and strangle him. It was a fucking Government hit

is there a medical condition that seeing a certain face makes you nauseated, profusely sweat and ridiculously high heart BPM?
I legitimately can’t look at ocasio without weird pain in my head similar to a thunderclap headache

>AOC is in on it

She was a fucking bartender just two years my god this board is retarded

Why was Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's Lolita Express 23x to pedo island?

WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!

I bet Creepy uncle Joe knows

Attached: AP_17003826653653-640x480.jpg (640x480, 56K)

A great awakening.

Normie social media is on fire right now, liberals and conservatives alike are waking up because of this.

kek. this was predicted.

Attached: arkancide.jpg (777x439, 44K)

Notice how she presents no Questions.

Attached: 1563673270265.png (419x420, 284K)

De Blasio, not Trump, has direct control of NYC cops. DB hates Trump. You amateur fools, step aside when learned men post.

AOC is probably one of the smartest politicians in washington.

who the fuck thinks she's the dumbest?

Don't agree with her ideology, but she's brave af. Probably a matter of time before they get rid of her.

it's the most obvious thing i've ever seen

Its literally, unironically this. And its not the first time she was too stupid to even know how to Democrat.

once again, FUCK OFF FAGGOT TRUMP SHILL

Don't confuse Influence with Intelligence

>after that tweet? It won’t be long.

Best tits smartest

The retard sputters and wails, but the wind carries no argument from his tantrums.

She didn't know what the three branches of government were, which is something you learn in grade school.

>federal prison
>nypd cops
stupid fucking trump shill

Who let the simpleton out of the asylum?

Attached: 1464205914381.png (407x375, 2K)

She's dumb, but too low level to be involved in this pedo stuff, I'm sure it disgusts her

Hello Prince Andrew

She was also "discovered" by a PAC which had the resources to go and find promising young working people who looked and fit the part to essentially play Politician

That's what Chakravarti or whatever his name did
She basically auditioned for Who Wants to be in Congress

>she thinks she can win against the ZOG machine

Attached: 1493721718636.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Attached: clinto.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Attached: CJo90anVAAAYq2P.jpg (550x279, 39K)

she was just referring to the three elected branches. shit, I do that all the time, so lock me up, I guess. Until people start electing supreme court justices, it's never going to be talked about in the same context as the house, senate, and presidency.

She is far from the dumbest politician.

>he doesn't know how AOC got elected
you newfags need to lurk more. she was never supposed to win her district over the older Democrat.

All of pol has known this quote for at least four years, dummy.
Does shareblue pay you to post on Saturday morning dummy? Arent you off the clock?

Shut up shill

you mean the Justice Democrats?

So they found a person who wanted to be a politician, and she was found to be savvy enough that they would endorse her and help fund her campaign? Sounds like democracy, my dude. What's mischievous about this?

That happens all the time incel... If you did more research you would know

>my dude

You are a fucking shill. You are enabling elite pedophiles to fuck children. I don’t know how much you get paid to shill, but al the money in the world wouldn’t be enough to convince me to do something that despicable. Kys

>epstein jet
>trump jet
>late 2013

Attached: 1563808930556.jpg (999x1200, 145K)

You responded quickly
In what part of my post did I imply there WAS anything wrong with that?

Watch the news cycle. They will now connect Epstein to Trump and Barr.

She thinks it will lead to trump

It's an airport not his driveway.

>AOC being "in" on anything
Nigga you're dumb

as they should

Finally someone else in this thread understands reality.

The rest are still sleeping off their hangovers. Give it a few hours.

because you piggybacked off a post criticizing her...

Are you just a "Random Facts about AOC" bot?

it's over for the gun grabbing pedo

I never liked AOC but she is literally risking her life just to say this, and that is something I respect.

Fucking burgers.

A high profile jew cabal pedophile got suicided. Nothing will change. Zog will continue to zog and amerigoys will live in stupid bliss.

Who cares? I hate this spic commie but any questions are good questions because they lead to answers

>she's in on it

Attached: C990366A-914C-4001-8E68-E112E248C177.jpg (720x720, 42K)

... he was though

AOC is going after trump for his epstein connections and ilan omar is going after trump for his 9/11 jew connections

Attached: 1542424078449.jpg (756x579, 90K)

uhm AOC, you shouldnt be getting involved

Let me try to help her:
1. The guy did or arranged a lot of truly horrible shit for a bunch of wealthy and powerful people all over the world.
2. He got caught for it and was put in a very accessible place.
3. Those wealthy and powerful people killed him and "tried" to make it look like a suicide.
4. Next

She's the one most aware of the importance social media on your effective political power?