Pope Francis again warns against nationalism, says recent speeches sound like ‘Hitler in 1934’

Pope Francis again warns against nationalism, says recent speeches sound like ‘Hitler in 1934’
washingtonpost.com/world/2019/08/09/pope-francis-again-warns-against-nationalism-says-recent-speeches-sound-like-hitler/?noredirect=on&utm_source=Jow Forums.org

Attached: ORYNJVFY5MI6TDUDJZTIP2MYCQ.jpg (1484x1187, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJBAnm8bWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that anti Christ Vatican II son of a bitch

Attached: popenecromonica.jpg (2399x1676, 765K)

NWO zionist shitbag

fuck this kidraping monster

rot in hell pope you sicko

Bump

And Pope Francis recent speeches are reminiscent of “Arius, 334”!

This pope will destroy the church and ultimately undermine Christianity.

How does this cunt have the balls to call himself a pope, he should just off himself.

absolute state of catholics

Christianity is weak
Nationalism is strong

Are you people retarded?
>oh no the man preaching a universalist religion isn't a nationalist
What the fuck do you expect?

Not all Catholics.
Rise in attendance at Latin Mass in England.

We need a better pope, this one’s a goof

Well who the fuck cares what this head rapist thinks?

Developments won't really be positive until Catholics start seriously holding their clergy (pope included) directly accountable for bullshit.

The Pope was complicit in the kidnapping and execution of priests during Argentina's Dirty War.

i bet 5 euro the pope is a jew, who snaked is way up to the pope position.

Attached: pope francis.jpg (480x478, 29K)

Well plenty in the Church are realising and starting to move towards this.

Come back Santa Claus!

Attached: 54C7BFA8-1D84-4A9D-B4F8-35C84AAD47D5.jpg (750x642, 536K)

Why did they ever let this man out of Argentina?

I don't listen to jorge bergoglio because I'm a Catholic

What are your beliefs? I assume that most catholics at latin mass still respect the authority of the pope, right?

>Cucktholics unironically worship this man

And whoever shall cause to stumble one of these of the little ones believing in Me, it is better for him that a heavy millstone should be hung around his neck, and he be sunk in the depth of the sea.

Remember that if you are a son of God and brother in Christ, it means you cannot forgive the blasphemers of the holy spirit. Don't be fooled by satanic catholicism. They worship mary but don't let their nuns procreate. They violate the first ever commandment to be fruitful and multiply. Ever think about that? The most holy women are called by the Catholic church not to breed. Christ never built a circus: He built an assembly. And they ALWAYS assembled outside in the wilderness

not surprising. the catholic church allways was a bunch if corrupt vermin who din't give a fuck about the well beeing of their followers.

Attached: Martin-Luter.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

The global mind control grid doesn't want you thinking about the global mind control grid.

This is why i want to become a protestant.

Just dump cuckstianity, embrace stronk paganism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJBAnm8bWQ

Attached: image.jpg (198x300, 23K)

That's the ebb and flow of history. Sometimes you get a lemon.

Oy vey its anotha hitler!

There is nothing wrong with Zionism.

#NotrealChristianity

Respecting the authority of the seat of Peter doesn't mean you have to agree with the pope in all his views

what a faggot

FPBP. Catholics BTFO this fag.
t. brother in Christ.

who cares what that old pedophile thinks?

Attached: CF4052B5-EE9F-4487-863D-4669D0E7FDF8.jpg (495x500, 159K)

The Throne of Saint Peter has been vacant ever since Pius XII died

Pope is like Catholicism, a cancer for Europe. Fuck Catholicism and the Pope, what a fucking traitor.

>flag imports muslim cancer to europe

ok retard

FUCK YOU POPE. FALSE IDOL FALSE IDOL. YOU DONT NEED HIGH PRIESTS AS AN INTERMEDIARY BETWEEM YOU AND THE SOLAR PRINCIPLE. KILL HIM FOR HIS TREACHERY

>Nationalism (unity) bad!
>Diversity (division) good!
Fuck off, antipope on kikes payroll

no he is speaking about real chirstianity which is same as marxism

Attached: 1561137791054.png (800x800, 54K)

based

> Hitler = good
> This guy = muslim

How can we have a decent non philosemitic niggerloving pope when the Catholic Churhc is controlled by jews?

I’m not saying he did, but if we found out he went to Epstein Island secretly I wouldn’t be shocked.

As a Catholic, fuck this pope. I've never been more upset with such a shitty, weak and feeble leader.

Can someone school me on the Jesuits? I get the impression they have been in power since Vatican II, pushing a globalist agenda so the whole world becomes Jesuit. They shelter gays and pedos and have no problem pushing Catholicism on the brown masses instead of focusing on Europe. He is a god damn disgrace

meh, he's just politically following the lead of Western leaders today. much of the Church's money nowadays comes from Western NGO donors due to the collapse in attendance post-V2.

kys