The EU is a hair trigger away from total decimation

The EU is a hair trigger away from total decimation.

Attached: Capture.jpg (533x435, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-09/bailout-3-chinese-bank-200-billion-assets-nationalized
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I
pastebin.com/8Jd3eamd
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/PYUQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc
archive.vn/buNnX
youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
archive.is/8rBlF
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFaZcC0lRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let it all come tumbling down

burn this shithole to the ground

Who will pay your bills Greece?

Can we finally kill niggers now?

And in the anarchy, civil war between the natives and the migrants.

Big chart

Attached: EBnnLpOWsAAyRbL.jpg (1478x912, 80K)

we'll keep german slaves to do the work for us, it's all part of the plan

honestly dont care about all the buildings and paintings anymore, these atheist retards deserve to suffer everything they have brought upon themselves

You have to wait until Monday.

Attached: Capture.jpg (535x382, 26K)

we aren't doing much better over here, the stock market's totally unconnected from any actual production or generation of wealth. next crash will make 2008 look like a fucking picnic

The US and little China too.

Attached: EBgC4X-U8AAOzOJ.jpg (1197x485, 93K)

Hella sick chart dood

Whats it mean bro?

I will say the US is actually in best shape out of Europe and China. This is going to hurt, but at least America will survive.

I'm predicting a Civil War in China soon. Their subprime crisis is already hitting. People might start to starve, but China has been stockpiling food and gold in the last year or two, so that's the only thing that can save them.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-09/bailout-3-chinese-bank-200-billion-assets-nationalized

>german slaves
have any for sale?

It means once the line breaks, the stock index for European banks is going to negative 320 (bankrupt).

I'm sure we'll work something out.

Attached: 55025132a5764_-_elle-16-awkward-celeb-winks-colin-farrell-1-v.jpg (400x600, 80K)

Britain is in trouble too.

Attached: EBnuqbQUYAAbO8B.png (1510x730, 54K)

That shit is bullish

capitulation to re-accumulation

fuck off nigger

Why do you want Turkroaches?

Attached: aW69XOZ_700b.jpg (600x900, 102K)

Don't accumulate things going bankrupt.

pay reps barbarian

Attached: 1559509616893.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Checked

We have many blonde women available for blanda upping. Name your price Stavros

Why now? Genuinely interested in your reasoning, I know China has had a bit of a history when it comes to bloodletting once in a while.

when the economics in the EU tank and the people have to scramble for food.
Then the people will turn on economic migrants and a civil war will break lose. i am prepared. at least i think i am

Well duh. Duetche bank is fucking broke.

Good

SUPPORT BECOMES RESISTANCE

I need gold to be $2,400 an ounce.

For you

>Why now?
Chinas entire economy is built on their government playing fucky with public debt to float it all. When that shit ends their huge number of incel men is going to be a problem when there are no jobs or food.

Checked

Attached: 1556476635498m.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

Hong Kong will revolt for sure, but there will be a lot of young people in the cities away from home that are going to lose their jobs. They will have nothing to eat unless they fight for it.

we'll take 2 thicc blondes in exchange for 1 germanic male slave suitable to work out in the fields for you.

What breaks man?

Paweł no!

The price level. Once the price level falls below the line (breaks the line), it's all over but the crying..

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

This looks bullish.
Pump it with tether like bitcoin.

You're all a hair trigger from being REPORTED TO THE JIDF.

ENOUGH WITH THE ANTISEMITISM RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1564889098786.png (487x410, 165K)

go fall off the earth cunt

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

They are trying.

Attached: Capture.jpg (633x863, 175K)

Eat shit, hyperkike

not sure how to feel if the eu were to collapse, its inevitable but still

americans like asians right, maybe ill move there

Attached: AncientWeapons.jpg (1080x1167, 106K)

Nah dood

We cool

Let it come, I want to buy Crete.

>Epstein
>Italy
>Hong Kong
We’re starting to pass 2016 levels on happenings

Attached: 690B96E1-1110-4755-A120-509DC11493B9.png (545x545, 446K)

>decimation
decimation

REDUCED BY 10%?

Look your words up before you use them

look at this faggot trying to incite fear cause he shorted the goddamn thing and is trying to cause a flash crash for some change.

Faggot.

Anybody who knows where the market is going to go never televises it in order to ensure that they can get in or get out before a big move.

Anyone who talks about it is trying to hype a move.

Checked, a degree in sociology will make you a better stock trader than if you were to study finance.

>Bank Market Cap is tanking
Wow, what about regulatory and actual capital buffers? Bank stocks suck because the QE has lowered interest rates all the line.

>dood
based and Gravityfallspilled

Stock prices do not reflect their intrinsic value. However, when they go to zero, they do.

Oh, nevermind, I see. You are right. I will not use that word anymore.

Fuck the EU, it's a literal zionist project.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection", by Steve Pieczenik

Links to archives for the Cabal global view graphs for ease of sharing (to save the full series of the graphs, go to the archive link, and open the image in a new tab/window, then save it):
pastebin.com/8Jd3eamd
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s - Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J - Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 - Annex 3, version 1.1

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

I yearn for the day schizoboomers are removed from Jow Forums for good.

Attached: 1564524695198.gif (300x169, 349K)

> i am prepared. at least i think i am
I like to larp and everything as much as the next person but I usually accept that if anything big happens I'll just be an ant in a hurricane. Not saying we shouldn't try to be prepared just that no matter how prepared you are its going to suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection" NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective”

archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal”

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc - “1 - The Jewish Question - Dr. Tony Martin”

archive.vn/buNnX - “The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel”

youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM - “AIPAC Announces it will take over student government”

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0 - “The Lobby: USA Pt1 (The film Israel Lobby didn't want you to see)”

archive.is/8rBlF - “When Victims Rule: An Examination of Jewish Pre-eminence in America And Its Historical Origins”

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple”

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_3.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

ahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahah
literal niggers role-playing about enslaving whitey after germany bought their entire country for 10 euro
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Not an argument.
The EU is a verifiable zionist project.
Cry more kike :)

Attached: Jews_admit_Merkel_destroyed_Germany_to_pander_to_jews.jpg (1050x4060, 1.21M)

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

Attached: Kalergi_Plan_Blue_Graph.jpg (600x837, 100K)

Can someone explain what this all is and what it means as if I'm a 5th grader?

smaller number bad

Thanks but what is this graph talking about how does it relate to anything and why is it bad when theyve had low's like this before?

Please.

He said that if the support gets broken, it is bad for the EU banks.

Brainlet here, what is it that makes these charts scarier than normal?

Attached: 1535537355479.jpg (399x351, 67K)

What support? How does this graph describe that support?

Not yet Ioan

Attached: notagain.jpg (250x244, 5K)

watch based Raoul on the pension problem and how it's at the root of everything:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OFaZcC0lRU

boomers BTFO

Attached: boomers.jpg (1203x882, 156K)

So... The mass migration of niggers was actually a plan of the elites to put a stop to any kind of european resurrection once all their banks go to shit?
Fuck them.

Generally when someone drops below a major support level, it drops fast. And the target for this particular chart is way below zero. The only way for a stock to go to zero is if the company declares bankruptcy.

not quite, they were trying to increase the population to keep the system going. the sexual revolution has led to a rapid decline in population. originally intended to forestall a Communist revolution (seriously, look it up) it backfired and now the financial system is in trouble. obviously they aren't willing to walk the sexual revolution back.

>root of everything
this thread is about the eu, not america

i havent watched this video but i think i know what its about and it doesnt apply to europe

It applies to Europe but worse.

Support is a price level that doesn't get broken into lower prices.
>theyve had low's like this before
But never broken to the downside.
That is support in technical analysis.
DuckGoGo: "support and resistance technical analysis"

Ah that stuff I read a little about that before just forgot the names for it. When I was reading about this before I could never figure out why they picked these points? The book said the closer the slope is to 0 the less likely it is to be broke (compared to other lines formed), so Im assumign this line was picked to make the slope 0 while using as many bottom points possible?

I guess what I'm asking is why does this line matter it seems arbitrary to me.

Holy shit this looks worse than BTC in 2018

fuck you. not now. not 2 weeks before wow classic. pls wait 2 or 3 years till I have Naxx on farm.

> for EU