If you are white and live in the red area

you are basically german and you should work forward to create the Ethnostate Germania. Let the Anglos,Niggers,Spics and Asians kill each other.

Attached: Germania.jpg (1779x1076, 309K)

Based

Attached: 01.jpg (600x853, 96K)

colorado, oregon, washington? are you sure about that?

you forgot texas!

poo/gook/somali ethno state?

upper mexico is dead fritz. let em go

>x
>white

Attached: 6f20c012130e600317ed27b384a602f96668442794e917fd26637e1f659dfbe3.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

what will be the capital?

Bismarck, ND

WA reporting in, there's more Anglos here than Germs

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-150132~2.png (1279x1663, 179K)

Im from a town called little Germany so I guess I can't really disagree.

Kansan here. Very proud of my German ancestry, although I do have more anglo in me than German

Sadly in 50 years the US just going to be brown mutts

Germans should give money and support to preserving the Pennsylvania German language then
put your money where your mouth is

I wish my parents never left Indiana. I hated growing up in the south with these octoroon celts. I'm going to return to the midwest once I finish university.

Who's interested in that kind of stuff should look up "Hiwwe wie Driwwe".

Germans are losers though
North America is mostly French clay

Michael Werner is an absolute cuck though and fairly annoying guy IRL

Really good stuff

Attached: 1549927942323.jpg (640x640, 36K)

They have to go back to original Germany

>tfw slav german mutt from the hershey reich

Attached: 9BC27AC9-AFBD-4BAA-958B-266572990C5D.jpg (560x335, 27K)

>you are basically german and you should work forward to create the Ethnostate Germania
Russian troll-bot fuck Putin.
Ethno-nationalism is the road to hell, because with such logic, only one tribe can win. It's like a global battle royale game with thermo-nuclear weapons. We will all lose.
Incentivized sperm donation eugenics can make everyone smart, so we can all get along, and end nationalism and war forever.

Attached: ethno-natinalism is not a game.png (1000x543, 841K)

Fuck off kraut I’m in the south and a pure blood french.

I'm white south african, I'm 6'4" and Jow Forums with brown hair that used to be blonde and blue eyes.

I live in Florida though

Should I stay here and make it better, or cut my losses and move north? I love Florida.

Attached: 66.jpg (1080x1217, 265K)

fuck off one-worlder, stop Othering humanity.

I'm Italian tho

my ancestors were from Iowa (german/dutch descent) who migrated to California for work. Can I come back?

Yep they could do that. White Americans could also embrace their English ethnos and do the same thing. They could also form an ethnofaith and go toe to toe with the Jew. In a generation their issues would be gone.

However the American seems incapable of actually engaging in the civic space as a group and at most indulges in white nationalism which is a Jewish trick.

They just don't have the stomach to save their Republic through actually doing something, they are very, very weak in reality, and will perish.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Move to New England. Make sure they embrace English ethnonationalism

Fuck you

Attached: cherry pie OD.webm (320x240, 2.82M)

why should niggers, mexicans , jews ,asians , natives, indians, arabs, and white people of 50 different european countries live togehter in one country ? that shit cant work , in africa they genocide each other because of muuuh zulu muhhh bantu, it´s time for the ethno states !

Attached: 71296-004-0B8CB497.jpg (550x421, 40K)

Kentucky and New England should join this ethnostate.

I live in a place where some older people still people speak German. It's even called the "Missouri Rhineland".

Attached: mh.jpg (600x300, 236K)

There's also a place in Missouri where they speak French

My great grandfather only spoke French and some German. A lot of those people are down by French Village/Old Mines and Desloge.

>nobody in america speaks your obscure african mutt language

skande

Attached: Rhojak.jpg (680x750, 202K)

What was happening to that guy?

dying

Attached: 1524186016336.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

You didn’t include upstate NY which was founded by Germans. Ask me how I know kraut.

How is Pennsylvania not more Dutch...they are everywhere.

If it's 49% dutch and 51% german, it's going to show german.

>100% anglo/scot
Germans are a disease wherever they go and must be eradicated, they have no place in america.

BASED
FYI Hans, ND is the highest IQ state in the union.

>ny settlers

I wonder if our ancestors met on the boat.

Attached: DNA.png (1548x888, 257K)

wir licken sei dicken

Oregon is filled with squareheads.

It's also filled with mexicans.

Its German Americans that are causing all the problems, the El Paso shooter has a German last name

That part of the country also has the highest suicide rate by far lol

100% SUPPORT. AMERICA *WILL* BE A WHITES-ONLY NATION AGAIN. WHITES. ONLY.

Literally mentally retarded Jewish cuckold troll detected. Get in the fucking oven IMMEDIATELY.

>farmland
>forests
>mining
>ports on either coast
Good call

White Texas is mostly Anglo

Jokes on you I'm Danish faggot

Shut up you Pepsi Francophone cocksucker.

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

The word Dutch was interchangeably used to describe Germans in earlier points in America's history.

I hate German descended Americans; their autistic work ethic was what made this country into the disgusting corporate monster it is today.

I live north of that area, my DNA test showed more British and less German than I would have imagined, but there is of course geographic crossover between regions.

Attached: IMG_8916.jpg (1536x2048, 313K)

lol no I'm an italian/nord mutt, but i would help preserve a white homeland for America and it will be called The United States of America FUCK YOUR GERMANY BULLSHIT

No, those were Semites bearing pseudo Germanic names.

In other words, you're a trashy creole faggot that lives in a swamp.

North Italian or South Italian?

Attached: IMG_8917.jpg (354x501, 22K)

Well, someone has to drive the taxis.

Fix the map first. Exclude western Washington and Oregon. Include Utah, they're a cult but they're a 99% hwhite cult. New England is the whitest area in the country, particularly NH and Maine, just skirt around NYC and Boston. Could probably extend a little deeper into the South too before meeting nigger hordes.

I hope you're planning to glass the tumor formerly known as Ohio before reclaiming it.

Attached: d60ccd7c1b84cbd6960787cf2e9cfc544243a9cab9182a9bb3e14b5a5428b341.jpg (468x683, 57K)

Rename it to Hitler, North Dakota

>Include Utah, they're a cult but they're a 99% hwhite cult.
Mormons will undermine and destroy you. They're rocky mountain jews

They have the cities for sure

Attached: d01222d3a90762e1e4035dec892994e4--usa-gov-population.jpg (700x741, 82K)

s/Germans/niggers

We have alot of german/ irish catholics where I live for some reason.

Attached: eatfuckingshiteuropoors.png (740x850, 80K)

yet german culture still prevails

Danes are fine. I'm at least 5% Danish.

Ok.

That tends to be the case with the Protestant faggots more than anyone else.

LMAO, no they aren't. Nevermind the fact that a lot of them are prolly mixed with Poles or something else (even if Germanic), those people are American not German. The German race is Germans born and raised in Germany of German parents on all sides all born and raised in Germany.

American means White on all sides born and raised in America for at least a few generations, in the case of Midwesterners this people have been there for like 200 plus years, those people are AMERICAN (which really just means White).

But seriously though, you even look different (albeit similar), you're related but you're not the same people. You fucking nihilist.

Germania? how about just America which was always a White country to begin with, you fuck?

He's wearing her pants. And shoes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-13-37-09-1.png (720x418, 50K)

>Texas

Attached: temp.png (627x600, 50K)

I'm only half german, the rest is McMutt, will you let me in? I already live in oregon

Chicago white people are like entirely Italian, Irish, and Polish, there aren't many Germans around here

Shot or stabbed in the neck. Near the adams apple.

I'm from Minnesota and my family is Dutch and Irish tyvm.

Nope, and it's never going to happen either America is hoplessly mongrelized even if it's just among Whites. Ain't no changing America into anything other than a "White" nation now, no way no how. The most you'll get is the preservation of traditional German majority ancestry areas (maybe). I mean, nobody is going to go to war over it so it's hopeless, that's the reality of the situation.

Same, but mine are Norwegian ;)

because the Pennsylvania Dutch were actually Deutsch

>be german, build merkelistan

>Krauts
>Every time

Attached: 1527636899931.jpg (1024x636, 84K)

What is with you people and ethnostates?

Did the last seventeen thousand times it failed not clue you in?

>this
the USA is an Anglo nation (but all other whites are welcome)

I don't consider all Germanics to be equal, Germans are really the only ones i'm impressed by, the rest of you i'm just like "i guess you're not as shitty as Slavs and Celts".

Fucking Norwegians, HA! seriously. The Germans the Dutch and the Anglo-Saxons, all the other Germanics did DICK. You did COCK. Nothing. Nada.

Italians have more of a claim to fame.

Attached: 00987415466.png (800x420, 487K)

HA! that's not what they used to say and for good reason too.

Brits are mainly in the South and because you britbongs were to lazy to pick up the cotton it´s full with niggers now.

I don't even mind Krauts but they keep insisting on destroying Europe, time after time.
Your fellow burgers are embarrassed by their old dad and are claiming to be adopted, like retarded little kids.

>dutch
>german

eh

shit at this point I'll take anyone who isn't a mestizo, a nigger, or an asian

reminder that anglos are germanic and any shilling to divide the germanic peoples in by the tribe

What language you speaking, genius boy?

I wish you guys would have taken after us and instituted a bill of rights so you could at least have free speech and guns

Only good kraus IMO are the ones that ACTUALLY did shit, in other words the warriors and adventurers. The rest are peasants, no wonder Germany is so cucked nowadays the krauts with balls all went to the colonies or died in '45. Same with the Brits and even the Irish.

So Germans are a bunch of meth heads that suck black cock for a nickel?

Attached: 1565310888555.jpg (1053x671, 103K)