Where should the ethnostate be established? I would say antarctica, we do have the technology

Where should the ethnostate be established? I would say antarctica, we do have the technology.

BONUS CHALLANGE: design a flag!

Attached: earth.jpg (1600x1600, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8VIK032o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEd2__xVXd3sLv7QrkU721u6&index=14&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing to do with epstein

Attached: epstein_actor_maybe.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

Midwest. Tons of farmland to grow a population but also room for mass industry. Ideal place for any country, really.

Way ahead of you...

Attached: 932238731_preview_UFO-5.jpg (640x440, 49K)

Antarctica? When so close, why not in the hollow Earth?

Attached: pepesmirk.jpg (245x249, 10K)

Ideally, Europe and North America.

Although Australia might be more practical, seeing as it's one nation on one land-mass.

Attached: Swas 2.4.png (1843x768, 27K)

On the land ethnic groups have now, just with jews killed and imigrants kicked out.

africa

Attached: flag.png (1667x773, 12K)

Terraformed Mars

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1563745459969.jpg (770x440, 46K)

That's where we will expand as an empire.

It would be easier to live on the Moon

Jews have been shilling flat Earth Lately, evne on /x/. They are trying to give the impression to visitors that we're stupid. Ignore and move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8VIK032o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEd2__xVXd3sLv7QrkU721u6&index=14&t=0s

Attached: 1523608722691.jpg (550x535, 44K)

but the moons in space user. I think you forgot that the moon is in space, its okay I can remind you that the moon is in space.

Can't be landlocked

I'm going to Antarctica soon, ama.

Saskatchewan, Canada

why are you going to antartica

This. And we can save on flags by just taking Japans and removing the dot.

ao nRS GLAG EPI;F BE A WHITE SHEET?

Take your dick out of that sheep and try again.

MOO

>design a flag

Attached: 1468264299395-0.png (950x500, 13K)

BUT THOSE COLOURS WERE ON THE NAZI SWASTIKA FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a jew. Flat earthers preach nothing but skepticism and open mindedness. Only an absolute retard, soiboi, or kike thinks flat earth is from jews.

>flat earth

>antarctica
enjoy paying the chinese and jews to deliver everything to you

Nice burn bro, how about a non cgi image of an astral body?

what if we're the jews and the people we think are jews aren't jews? hmm really makes me activate my hoink

here bro, I took this picture with my poloroid camera through the lens of my telescope, its easy if you know how

Attached: earth.jpg (1500x843, 970K)

The jews of ancient history were white. The modern jew is a thieving mongrelized race of traitors.

Nice edits bro, I can totally tell it's real. PRAISE NASA

>Antarctica
Lol, good luck with that. It's a frozen wasteland so literally everything will have to be imported, enjoy having canacuck prices on everything. The only sensible place the ethnostate should be in is Europe.