Despite fame and fortune, more and more superstars take

themselves out of the gene pool. How come?

Trump has 5 kids. Britney Spears has 2 kids. Victoria Beckham has 4 kids. Ivanka has 3 kids. Beyonce has 3 kids. They all want their genes to keep on going.

Now let’s look at the new gen:

0 kids Taylor, 0 kids Ariana Grande, 0 kids Paris Hilton, 0 kids Jennifer Lawrence, 1 kid Keira Christina Knightley, 1 kid Scarlett Johansson, 0 kids Emma Watson, 0 kids Jennifer Aniston, 0 kids Miley Cyrus.

Attached: 5CF9444F-1C81-4951-A901-24954C8BDC65.jpg (2400x1601, 2.62M)

She's getting hideous with age.

Why do you care?

Rumor has it, she has a severe cocaine addiction and doesn't enjoy sex.

No one escapes the wall.

>doesn't enjoy sex

No way. I heard she is a sex maniac, and has these extremely weird fetishes like with electro shocks and extreme bondage.

>Ariana Grande
Can't even get pregnant without dying

The deal they make with the devil is that they get fame and fortune in exchange for agreeing to extinguish their bloodline.

They put career, fame, and fortune over starting a family

Attached: 1551109330107.jpg (1324x2048, 246K)

CDAN said otherwise but who knows. It's all rumors.

women want to be with a man that makes more money with them and when you are that rich your options become severely limited

Why do you care. You want to be baby daddy? Should’ve tried harder man.

It's one wall I actually want to tear down.

Attached: 1532065658013.webm (640x1136, 1004K)

>Ivanka

Based and jewpilled

Attached: ivanka trump jew.png (1204x771, 298K)

Jews seem to age white well

There's a push by ((them)) to not have kids and the stars and entertainers are the influencers of the younger generations.

Those are vampires, user

Attached: 1563558893922.jpg (800x480, 181K)

they've been told about the asteroid.

>themselves out of the gene pool. How come?
Around between 20-30 years in the MK-ULTRA programming tends to breaks down.

Attached: MKULTRA.jpg (300x180, 7K)

Attached: the chosen people.jpg (565x375, 53K)

This. This is the reason social mobility has also stalled. Men would marry down with secretaries, typing pool girls and shop floor workers from poor back grounds. Successful women rarely marry down. When was the last time you saw a female manager married to a bag packer or farm labourer?

Just as well the kids tend to rebel against the mainstream.

You're ignorant shabbos goyim
These cum dumpsters take cock from every bag packer and spic farm laborer they feel like,
>they are married to the state
get this through your heads

>wanting to raise kids on the planet run by jews and filled with degenerates
You don't need any propaganda here, I won't make slaves for jews willingly.
The war is lost anyways to even think my kids might have a chance to put them back to the oven.

Attached: 1364072117749.gif (300x268, 500K)

she's a lesbo

Attached: o7r5qY8ik1r2p8kno.gif (250x139, 411K)

What's the second one supposed to be?

It looks like donuts don’t escape her either

Attached: kek that face.jpg (2822x3600, 940K)

I said marry not fuck! Every one knows at least since the last years of Marlin Monroe starlets have lead the lives of men 'sowing their wild oats' with whom ever. Why is the pool boy relationship a meme they don't want to marry them just have a 'perverse' and 'exciting' fuck

She enjoys lesbian sex

Because most of them are sterile clones and the real ones have been killed off and buried a long time ago. Miley Cyrus for instance is the most well-known that she's a clone but the fact is that most of them are.