/NEG/ New England General. Tea Time edition

Welcome to /neg/ New England General! This thread is for all politics related New England and current events.

>Previous Editions
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//neg//

>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Connecticut
>Rode Island
>Maine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England
These States make up New England, during the 1800's, New England almost declared Independence during the War of 1812.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention
Our region almost left, but we stayed in the union to fight. We are right wing, but not a CIA plant, nor alt-right. We disavow them, since they do not fit the typical New Englander.
Now it is our time to rise up with our voice, one nation, one New England.
Notte* Independence is not granted at this moment, this is for all things New England.

strawpoll.me/18441302

NEWS:
>Elderly couple who couldn't afford their medical care found dead in apparent murder-suicide
wmur.com/article/elderly-couple-who-couldnt-afford-their-medical-care-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/28665705
>Troopers testify about evidence in NY grandmother's murder
wcax.com/content/news/Police-testify-about-scene-of-Northern-NY-grandmothers-murder-530363701.html
>Police arrest two on home invasion, theft charges
wtnh.com/news/connecticut/police-arrest-two-on-home-invasion-theft-charges/
>FAA investigating after Boston MedFlight pilot falls asleep while transporting patient
whdh.com/news/faa-investigating-after-boston-medflight-pilot-falls-asleep-while-transporting-patient-2/
>Former Sen. George Mitchell reacts to accusations in Epstein court documents
wmtw.com/article/former-sen-george-mitchell-reacts-to-accusations-in-epstein-court-documents/28662547

Unofficial Twitter: twitter.com/neindependence?lang=en
Unofficial Website: neindependence.weebly.com/
Anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=rASItf1Axug

Attached: 1565302845237.png (2006x862, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1mQT1u_45I
strawpoll.me/18441302
whdh.com/news/source-jeffrey-epstein-taken-off-suicide-watch-before-death/
wtnh.com/news/crime-news/court-rejects-appeal-of-man-convicted-in-drug-deal-killing/
wpri.com/news/local-news/south-county/funeral-mass-held-for-local-icon-nick-cardi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boston, MA checking in

Attached: 1508946249005.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Attached: cozy.png (715x717, 580K)

Welcome, mate.

Attached: Apu Excited.jpg (657x527, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v1mQT1u_45I

>A typical New Englander
>Pop is balanced in Boston
>Classical is balanced in the forests
>All is well with the world

Main fag reporting. I'm having some nice tea as I type this. Also Epstein redpilled family hard about the Feds and the need to have smaller nations.

>dixie being shit tier
WRONG

Attached: 1565303226333.png (419x665, 38K)

Its easy to make frens, lad

Holy shit.

Retahd still hasn't spelled Rhode Island right.

NEVER. EVA.

Attached: 1565282240922.png (836x990, 58K)

Reminder to keep your money in New England. Fuck the rest of the world if they're not for our same values.

Attached: 1504147735299.png (429x410, 22K)

threadly reminder to avoid the patriot front

Attached: glowing-bunkerhill.png (980x1179, 874K)

Unless this is a New England that embraces an English ethnic identity then you may as well give up now.

An English ethnofaith would be useful like an English centred testament. Very wholesome and traditionalist. The point is you have millions of English Americans that could embrace an ethnic identity and ethnic faith and pull back to New England. If this is just civic nationalism that is all profane and not sacred then it's already over;

You have to ohysically take back your Republic , block by block, county by county and this is not down through tiki torches and LARP it's done through blood, soil and family. You have to play their game, best them at it THEN you can dismantle the board.

Attached: An Example of Actually Doing Something.gif (886x643, 475K)

who else ready to eat themselves into coma this september?

Attached: grounds-map.jpg (2000x1344, 491K)

>and the need to have smaller nations.
Noice, it begins!

Attached: Apu Take Away.jpg (2000x1081, 658K)

I was born in Hartford, Connecticut but I don't have any English ancestry. I was in yesterday's thread.

Attached: My Scene Webisode.jpg (480x360, 26K)

This

If you were that user, don't worry.
We hate their guts, and so do the cops

You should tell them its the Jews not the "feds" or "D.C" or "corrupt politicians".

are you the user from portland in the last thread?

This. Buy from local mum and dad run shops when possible.

Attached: Apu Irn Bru.png (680x361, 102K)

Can't go that far yet. Have to ease them into it.

New England is very much still that old fashioned anglo mentality. We like liberalism so things like freedom of choice are important so gay marriage and weed is tolerated or legal here, but frown upon open degeneracy that actively hurt society like California's pride madness. I went to the west Coast in June during fag pride month and in comparison to Massachusetts New England looks like a klan stronghold

Pennsylvania > New England

No. I saw user was from Portland though. I went to school there, but live in Brunswick.

S o o on

Some of you massholes are alright.

Disgusted with New England actually. Place names are English (Boston, Manchester) but the people are O'Donnel, Piazza, O'Sullivan and Paterno. It's no longer English. It's a Catholic country where loyalty is for Pope Francis. There are no White Anglo Saxon Protestants in NE or anywhere in America.

Pic related is a beautiful English father and his son Anglo Saxon sons

I wish there were more English people in America

Attached: dounia_selectmen_official_65823678_835252590205821_3370124116108206150_n.jpg (862x990, 162K)

If Connecticut didn't charge me property tax just for owning a car it would be 10/10 state.

I think a proper New England Mascot would be something more unique to our region, such as the hybrid Coywolf. Cunning like a Coyote but more aggressive.

Attached: 142453153.jpg (700x700, 140K)

>Ge why are we leaving?

Heh, I would think that sort of mentality lead to the degeneracy of this country and the west as a whole. If you don't outright ban something and punish people for it (((they))) will continue to erode your values and use them against you.

Plymouth county WASP checking in

Exactly an example of what I'm talking about; you don't win by flash mobbing and other glownigger things, just as useless and Generation Identity or Indeitiy Evropa or whatever that "white" honeypot was. You win by births and votes of Free Englishman (who are "white" anyway).

Of course the feds monitoring this know all this, that's what the film "imperium" was about and setting up the final narrative of Europeans trying to continue to exist = evil. But the point is they cannot strike this narrative yet because it would be very hard to convince normies that something literally every other group does (in particular Jews) is suddenly evil for no reason when Englishmen do it.

It is also useful because, like the Amish, it is not part of the "white" mainstream and can't be attacked as easily.

Don't forget whiteness is subversion. The founders intended the USA to be for themselves (Free Englishmen) and their posterity. All the original appeal were for "English rights".

Hope that helps.

>Not the moose

>No one knows what a moose it
>USA doesnt know where New England is
>Moose are strong
>new england is strong

ah, word.

Marry into an English line.

I bet you're 60% Irish. don't call yourself WASP

New England is the spiritual heartland of the poz that has infected the western world. This is truly the stupidest thread in the history of Jow Forums

>Collegefags are reporting in

Rightly so, its time lads

Attached: 1565452421323.png (800x800, 189K)

New Bedford MA reporting in.

>t. Westcoast fag who doesnt know jack shit

Attached: NOW.png (1091x1200, 211K)

oops. replied to myself. am retard.
seem to be more people from 207 here now than there used to be

>Poll is near 100 people
strawpoll.me/18441302

I walked down Boylston St during the fag parade and it was still pretty degenerate, but tame in comparison to what I heard was going on in NYC and Toronto. Boston PD is still old school and doesn't fuck around when it comes to political violence or sexual degeneracy in public.

Look Pat O'Donnel may run the pub and Vinny Gino runs the mechanic, but they're good people and hold our values. You're not going to get ethnic purity here. Only places where you will get ethnic conclaves are the anglo affluent coastal areas and French northern New England. Its still all white though as the Irish are phenotypically like everyone else and our Italians are not the mutts from sicily.
Its part of the "slippery slope" of degeneracy, but we are still too nimby and our witch burning roots keeps us from rocking the social boat too much.

I thought about that. Gib rich virgin WASP gf nao.

Attached: MiamiGetaway.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This
Police can allow this shit, but no violence .
Dont be like antifa, Patriot Front, or anyone else.
Be civil, be normal, be neutral.
That's the biggest weapon of all

Are you implying White people don't exist and that being English will somehow save you from being attack by Jews and Leftists? How's that going for you in Britbongland? Do you Englishmen not get called racist for patriotic Englishmen?

Bird.

Attached: birdie.jpg (500x300, 82K)

Are people from Liverpool England WASP?

>lion

Attached: 1965c08678ec3ee72ebae0e467872a5c.jpg (640x640, 161K)

Or Swedish.

New England, more like Jew England am I right?

>Picking the turkey

Attached: check.png (900x1200, 1.6M)

posting my favourite flag

Attached: neg.png (1198x797, 62K)

so much mutts around this hour.

New England may have spearheaded old school liberalism which was all about freedom of choice, but we are not responsible for degenerate west coast liberalism that is the modern kind.

Eagle.

Attached: ancient-roman-centurion-andrea-mazzocchetti.jpg (619x900, 88K)

>The creation of El Atrocidad de 56%

Looks based

Take off the flag, kike

How's all those Jews in the Ivy League universities doing Schlomo?

Illinois fag here.
Chicago is eating this state alive. I have a potential job lined up in Maine. If it works out, would I be welcome? Marine Corps vet with a lot of experience in teaching people how to shoot, could train people.

Not really and not the groups here that keep their heads down have large families and vote BNP etc.

But we get attacked daily for being white.

Don't forget you have a significant freedom advantage. Insular high birthrate English communities will outperform honeypot white nationalists 100 times out of 100. You know this, shill.

Hows the Jews taking over your nation doing?

Attached: shotgun.png (406x637, 536K)

Attached: 1565046809995.png (576x471, 37K)

I guess

Indeed.
>According to the 2006–2008 survey, the top ten largest European ancestries were the following:

>Irish: 21.1% (Over 3 million)
>French and French Canadian: 15.3% 1.5 million
>Italian: 14.4% (Over 2 million)
>English: 13.7% (1.9 million)
>German: 8.2% (1.2 million)
>Polish: 5.6% (Roughly 800,000)
>Portuguese: 3.5% (Over 500,000)
>Scottish: 3.1% (Over 440,000)
>Scotch-Irish: 2.1% (Over 290,000)
Russian: 1.9% (Over 250,000)

What is your bloodline, friend?

Not in here, lad. This is a New England thread, not /ptg/

Attached: Apu Brit.png (950x968, 185K)

>Rode Island

Yes.

Marry into an english line.

Moose
>big
>dumb

Fox
>small like New England
>smart
>sneaky
>aggressive hunter
>kills rodents

Attached: Red_fox_with_nutria.jpg (763x674, 196K)

>Rode

Scots-Irish, German, Swiss German, Québécois.

NEWS UPDATE FOR OP
NEWS:
>Source: Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch before death
>Man charged in wife's murder in Derry
>Court rejects appeal of man convicted in drug deal killing
wtnh.com/news/crime-news/court-rejects-appeal-of-man-convicted-in-drug-deal-killing/
>Funeral Mass held for local icon Nick Cardi
wpri.com/news/local-news/south-county/funeral-mass-held-for-local-icon-nick-cardi/

Kek.

Yes you are. The East and West coasts are two sides of the same Shekel.

>my ancestry is swiss-german, quebecois
>german
>scotts-irish
lol lmao.

Attached: 1538987247251t.png (1288x797, 237K)

I hate Italians.

>I gotta use a memeflag to cover up my flag

Attached: more mutts.png (1527x850, 328K)

All European ancestries lol, begone kike.

I went with moose or fish.

What do you think he was?

Attached: Worthless.png (1440x1613, 1.5M)

Probably sayanim on CIA/Mossad payroll.

/ptg/
These fucks are everywhere

I'm not saying you join the groups, I just think trying to out birth non-whites won't work if you don't immigration and at least send some back.

Its up to you to tidy that up with a nice grill of English decent.

Cheers!

Why do you envy our whiteness?

Do they embrace your culture and traditions or no?

Attached: ApuPaper.jpg (832x1000, 687K)

That's fair. You do need both.

No, I'm from the Midwest.
Examples of New England poz:
>abolitionism
>women's suffrage
>unitarianism
>temperance movement
>Harvard
>the Kennedy's
>Ralph Waldo Emerson
>Jack Kerouac
>Ben and Jerrys
>skull and bones
>globohomo

New England is the source of every left wing schoolmarm crusade since 1620. Every time an sjw starts lecturing about climate change or institutional racism, we are observing the results of New England spreading its tentacles and subjugating first the USA and then the whole world. Gas yourselves, Yankees

>NE makes a political party
>Best party in a long time
>GOP and DNC attack it
>DNC and GOP members join it
>Shit unfolds

Attached: brainlet.png (1735x800, 546K)

>Implying the Jews aren't doing anything to New England.

Also KOTH is set in Texas.

>>abolitionism
>>women's suffrage
>>unitarianism
>>temperance movement
>>Harvard
>>the Kennedy's
>>Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>Jack Kerouac
>>Ben and Jerrys
>>skull and bones
>>globohomo

And were leaving

Attached: neg pepe.png (836x744, 82K)

Honestly if you actually work and are capable of keeping your crazier shit to yourself that's basically all that's needed to fit in.

This
Just stop asking where you are from, just act normal and not edgy and you're fine

Attached: frens geggs.png (576x425, 130K)

i visted New England a couple summers ago. You people have no manners and shitty food.

Attached: usa 5 flags.png (1800x1200, 402K)

There's a lot of Anglos/Germans in my county. Rich ones too. I'm a poor loser though, but I'm smart. Don't know how I am suppose to convince their fathers to marry their daughters. Thing is, I don't want to work, I want to be a NEET and read my books, learn, ect, like an elite, the prole life is not for me. That is why I want to marry a rich girl. Accuse me of hypergamy if you want but that's what I want.

>Dixie
>Lost in the CW
>Bitching and moaning to this day
>To the point that you'll be last to leave

Top kek faggot
Get fucked.

Attached: comfy2.png (1277x718, 282K)

We leave people we don't know alone. Our food is not double dredged and deep fried typically, no.

I just don't like Southern Euros, they are genetically different.