Gabe Hoffman trying to hide CIA ties to Epstein

Massive fed operation has been getting exposed in alt lite media this week

Attached: shut it down.png (954x1106, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160430140506/https://pastebin.com/FDSLKrHc
archive.is/bDId6
twitter.com/stranahan/status/1160278124191506438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Quick rundown: Lee Stranahan exposed NATO advisor Geff Giesea for funding the alt lite and alt right and they are all starting to freak the fuck out

web.archive.org/web/20160430140506/https://pastebin.com/FDSLKrHc
archive.is/bDId6

Attached: 1565390493058.jpg (638x941, 135K)

doing God's work user, mass-spam that shit

While it's unfortunate that Epstein killed himself before the investigation could lead to anything, it's not unheard of for sexual deviants to have extreme mental illness or depression. His death was a clear suicide, and it would be foolish to blame any party other than Epstein. I think we can all agree it's good that scumbag isn't on earth to prey on children anymore. This won't stop conservatives from peddling asinine conspiracy theories about debunked Clinton assassinations

Sup stranahan. For what it’s worth, I think you are getting shit on for no reason lately

peak bait posting

Attached: 1564550135269.jpg (542x543, 130K)

Attached: 1540235006888.png (1649x2042, 382K)

point the MOSSAD connections you controlled opposition faggot

Attached: EpsteinMOSSAD.png (1679x861, 746K)

>citing CIA disinformation
No need for this user, just look into the ties Epstein had to half of the board of Genie Energy and you'll find you Israeli connections.

Also Maxwell's dad who was a known Mossad agent.

His partner in human trafficking is G. Maxwell, daughter of a dead israeli super spy.

Ehud Barak, ex-prime minister of Israel and currently running against Netenyahu frequented Epstein Isle.

Bump

best part of this game is watching jews tear each other apart

moar popcorn please

Same Lee that stayed up to date on the Awan Brothers?

I haven't followed him for that long.

>this gibberish proves something.
Fuck off.

Attached: 5E944E70-921C-4A6F-BD4E-66181507BECC.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Saw this yesterday. I see no issue with it. There's nothing wrong with that text shown in the file and, if true, it's great that some NATO "adviser" is/was on my side.

BUMP THIS UP, WIGGERS

Just checked this Lee Stranahan guy out on his Twitter page. He's anti-white.

twitter.com/stranahan/status/1160278124191506438
>Congressman,
>Now that Deploraball organizer @jeffgiesea’s funding of white supremacist group’s had come out, Will you be disavowing Charles Johnson, who you brought to the state of the union?

So you're trying to spread paranoia and division, just like Moarpheus, a known subversive, always does. I still have not seen any white advocate proven to be the enemy.

>thinking NATO is pro white
user, sort yourself out

Still reading his tweets and he actually sounds like Moarpheus. Obsessed with Bannon and attacking anyone that ever defends white people.

Hmm, I see they're really trying to spin this Epstein bust into a 'right-wing' conspiracy and trying to link white advocates to it to take Trump and all of it down. This Stranahan guy is trying to do that. Or at least that's what it looks like. I'd probably have to listen to this guy to get an idea of what he truly is.

Didn't say that. I said the guy that is allegedly linked to NATO (I've not seen proof of that and have only heard of these guys in the last couple of days, I think) appears to be /myguy/. Trying to raise funds to help keep some kind of pro-white, anti-progressive resistance in the West; and help them stay anonymous while doing so? I respect him for it.