Dog of peace strikes again!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190810_190647.jpg (1080x1118, 246K)

It truly is the nigger of dogs.

arent are the other animals usually also in cages

I don't like cats anyway. Fuck cats. And fuck those cats especially.

Attached: 22229285156_1f632fd1d4_b.jpg (1024x658, 244K)

Cats are allowed to roam as they know how you use litter boxes

Cats are based dude, fuck off with your chink bullshit.

Attached: mike cat.jpg (433x505, 32K)

That's the most depressing thing I've ever seen

damn pit just got a nuke gz

Is that why black people with dogs always seem to choose pitbulls

fuck you, you evil faggot

Attached: MujjPbJ.jpg (504x523, 28K)

sloppy job. this is probably a ff to distract from epstien also

ive never seen an animal shelter that just lets all the cats walk around

>29 less stray disgusting cats

Nothing of value was lost

Cool.

Cats are owned by liberals anyway. They're little faggot creatures.

Ahem.

Attached: 5c4b81d32cc1d.jpg (512x639, 82K)

ching chong bing bong spotted

Pit-bulls should all be euthanized. I have no doubt that a pitbull raised from birth by a white family that actually took care of it would be a fine pet, but we have far too many in the hands of people that are little better than apes. They need to all be rounded up disposed of.

I am sure that pitbull got pretty fucked up though. Cat's from birth have a flight or fight response that heavily favors fight. I hope he got tore to shreds.

found shitskins

you nigger tar baby

Attached: operation buddy boy.jpg (588x590, 76K)

Cringe

Attached: pitbull.jpg (1257x297, 54K)

In Somalia niggers have pet fucking hyenas that eventually kill them but hey owning a dangerous wild animal makes me look badass ooga booga muh dik.

Probably a seagull or something ate his eyes, rather than some psycho ripped them out. We find dead lambs like that pretty often.

>dogs kill cats
This is natural, you fucking retard.

>doesn't know how to train a dog
That makes you a nigger, user.

Attached: 7c9bf7b5486f72deec4659b6f625abfda1cfcea1fc7d7f8474244f507f5baeb6.jpg (281x396, 24K)

Pretty much, yeah.

Niggers tend bond well with niggers, even niggers outside of their own species. Go figure.

Right wingers own dogs.

You're a faggot if you own a cat.

* after it was dead, of course

Attached: pitbull 1.jpg (1255x797, 99K)

Pitbulls are like niggers, you can raise them how you want but they WILL wolf out eventually.

>The liberal choice of pet gets mauled to death by the nigger choice of pet
Like pottery

If the animal isn't a risk to others or causes a mess they're allowed to roam free otherwise their animal rights are infringed upon

You're either a kike or a nigger for saving that screenshot.

Attached: k9.jpg (484x700, 87K)

cringe

ive owned both at the same time. I got a welsh terrier. did you know those dogs were bred to capture escaped slaves?

Attached: pitbull 2.jpg (1260x414, 69K)

Test

>This is natural, you fucking retard
so can you name a single other similar occurrence without pitbulls?

Hans, warm up the ovens

underrated

>Cats are based
Seconded, hickanon.
>#CancelDoggos#SkinAllDoggosAlive

>they know how you use litter boxes
Don't listen to em user. Those cats are fuckin liars, man, I've NEVER used a litter box. Not even once.

>I am sure that pitbull got pretty fucked up though. Cat's from birth have a flight or fight response that heavily favors fight. I hope he got tore to shreds.

I doubt it. Have you ever owned a dog? They got some fast reflexes. If you throw a ball or frisbee to the dog it's amazing how fast they are.

This pit bull could've killed those cats so quickly. Bit it and killed it in seconds. I bet none of the faggot ass cats even scratched it once. Hahahaha.

Fuck cats, and fuck you if you own one.

Attached: pitbull 3.jpg (1002x403, 72K)

Imagine being this insecure.

Attached: 1549399561737.jpg (645x851, 37K)

German Shepard usually get scared of cats

Attached: pitbull 4.jpg (1053x201, 23K)

Attached: pitbull 5.jpg (1237x120, 25K)

i hope you burn in hell.

Fucking asshole.
>I hope you'll be Clintoned tonight in your fucking trailer!

>Leave neglected dogs in cages for a long time
>They get out
>Dogs kill cats
>"Lmao nigger dogs"
Don't have kids, you're a retard.

don‘t worry, the eyes usually decay first after death

Based Dr. Kevorkian doing what needs be done.

Your a faggot period. Hopefuly you dont have a dog since retards are not good pet owners.

It's not dogs that are the problem. It's pitbulls. It's similar to how it's not humans that are the problem. It's niggers.

If dog is man's best friend, then pitbulls are a nigger's best friend. Until they maul them to death.

Attached: 1564299675809.png (580x432, 299K)

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Kys

There's nothing wrong with owning a dog.
Provided it's not a niggerdog like a shitbull or amstaff or any of the other retardo breeds that treat family members like chew toys at the drop of a hat.

Attached: DumbBitch.jpg (829x679, 73K)

You are insecure as fuck. Cats are easy (I barely have to feed them) and they keep my farm clear of rats. Doggo keeps thieves away.

Any other neglected and abused dog waiting to be euthanized would have done the same thing, dumbass.

It's not the cat's fault if they're owned by a libshit, die

B-birds are prey of cats
C-cats are prey of dogs

whats the problem?

Attached: Does-My-Cat-Love-Me.jpg (500x332, 79K)

nigger

Lol

Sopa de Pitbull, uma delicia.

Each animal has its use, limiting yourself to one because of retarded polarized opinions is smooth brained

do you think shitbulls will be genocided within this generation?
lots of young people have gotten redpilled on their nigger ways and support their extermination, while still being dog lovers

Attached: 1564300358638.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

Meh its like hearing about a nigger killing a kike. Not sad in the least.

>German Shepard usually get scared of cats
Yep. And if there's a fight the fuckers usually lose one eye, even if they manage to bite the cat.
>Cats always go for the eyes!

Good job hopefully they’ll find a good white family

Attached: 76435F2A-EA50-4503-B4BE-D7C97A747A8D.jpg (975x1200, 186K)

No it wouldn't. There is a reason why chinks don't raise pitbulls for consumption. Other dogs will look at you with pleading eyes as you bash its brains in while pitbulls with maul you just for existing within its personal space.

Arkanside is increasingly common these days.

kek based

No idea, honestly. Montreal flat-out banned the fuckers despite being a libshit hub. Dog breeds have gone extinct before.

>C-cats are prey of dogs
They really aren't. They aren't natural enemies or part of each others diet in any meaningful way.

They being rivals is a meme that arose because humans force them to interact since they are popular pet choices. If everyone decided to get komodo dragons I'm sure then it would be a meme they and dogs are natural enemies too.

>I have no doubt that a pitbull raised from birth by a white family that actually took care of it would be a fine pet, but we have far too many in the hands of people that are little better than apes.
Fucking this. I was raised with a pitbull because the puppy was dumped in my parents' yard and they decided to keep it. It was a great dog and never was aggressive, even when my 3 year old sister was pinching its ears with pliers (it just whined). That said, it's not worth the risk and there should be a total extermination of all pitbulls because those stats don't lie.

I have both you dumbass.

Congratulations, you are a faggot.

Pitts just need to be genocided. They make most other dogs look awful and they serve zero purpose other than to give pet police a job and to raise your home owner's insurance.

reminder that non-whites, due to their genetic inferiority, are incapable of empathizing with cats and doggos

whites empathize with animals and have a unique connection to nature which the subhuman races simply cannot acquire

Cats are for autists and homosexuals. I'm not judging you. I'm just saying that cats aren't for men.

It's not like we need them anyway. There are so many nice dog breeds to choose from.

God will not have mercy on your soul. And deep down you fucking know it

>Drunk gets a dog
>Drunk repeatledly kicks and abuses dog daily for weeks
>Dog bites back one day and drunk calls animal control
>Animal control restrains dog and puts it in cage and feeds it shitty food
>Cage gets opened
>Expect dog not to maul you
Are you stupid?

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. And niggers are the niggers of people.

Motherfucking inside job get.
Checked.

Imagine liking cats

Attached: 1564497126817.gif (500x386, 284K)

You sound like an autist and you are insecure like an homosexual. Cats are useful and have been for millenia, If you stop using them because weak people have them to then you are a weak little bitch.

Attached: 1496025887048.jpg (443x243, 45K)

Cringe

My grandfather used a mountain lion to hunt along side his dogs. Slackjawed leaves don't get to have opinions on what makes a man and what doesn't.

Same. Fuck cats. What self respecting “man” owns a fucking feline btw? Probably posted up with they’re Nintendo Switch with a gallon of Onions just grippin and sippin.

Cats are the shitlords of animals. Zero fucks given.

Pit bulls will rip the face off of a grandma that's doted on it its whole life. It's in their DNA. They were BRED TO KILL.

That dude's fucked but I'm glad he's doing it...someone has to. I know a guy that was an animal control officer for one week because he couldn't handle the sick and injured animals or the euthanization. His wife said that he came home and cried for hours every night before he quit.

The dog wont maul you unless it's an attack type dog like the pitbull. Barkers and watchers will just do their respective traits and maybe bite if you smack it on the nose or something. Do you know anything at all about dogs? Do you even know what a pitbull is?

What the fuck have you done to the breed now? Wasn't ruining their hips and back enough?

Atleast give the fur nigger a chance

Stfu spic

Attached: 7f55c4cf1202f508f19d11ca4017f377--black-forest-germany-luftwaffe.jpg (236x367, 19K)

Imagine being so weak you let others uninformed opinion rule your existence

Attached: american warriors.png (317x712, 123K)