Do you still support the President of the United States?

Do you still support the President of the United States?

Attached: trump.jpg (250x250, 22K)

nope

Attached: trump no wall.png (492x228, 32K)

ZOG

kek

nope
jews are the problem
there are no good jews

hell no

You can’t vote yourself out of white genocide, so no. I rather see economic collapse than continue to be a boiling frog

he's invading Poland to reclaim supposedly Jewish property. If not for that, I'd support the hell out of him

>not even posting a poll
why do you care?

Attached: spice_in_options.png (1500x1500, 220K)

Not even once.

Attached: 1685.jpg (1400x637, 53K)

i guess

Hello shareblue

Attached: 71421242-10F8-494E-B797-93DBD984FD09.png (1649x2042, 382K)

he's a kike puppet

I stopped when he was tied to Epstein as a longtime friend

Frankly I'm only going to support the president if I see forward momentum on the genocide agenda.
I'm sick of living surrounded by filth that tells me
>I'm not smart enough
>I'm too white
>I'm a man (and that's bad)
the fucking trash in the USA is just over my limit of ability to live a decent life
we need genocide and we need it now
I support ethnic cleansing, and I want to see progress on cleansing the USA ethnically.

He's a Israeli asset I fear. Im not totally sure, but pretty damn close. idk, I think we'll know by the end of the month the way things are moving these days...

They can not be serious

Attached: 1414379574799.jpg (251x242, 11K)

They've all been traitors, putting Israel before America, ever since the Israelis killed JFK for opposing their nuclear program.

Not one single president has ever said anything about the USS LIBERTY.

The CIA needs to accelerate the genocide program in the USA. I'm sick of just standing around in human filth all day every day. This place fucking sucks.

>support
there's nothing to support because he dindu nuffin axcept being chronic jew. and i don't support judaism

who all should be cleansed in your opinion?

one of the biggest Shabbos goys in history. No

Shills are out in full dilation tonight

Attached: 1559078620102.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

Yes.

>Do you support Bilderberg Republicans?

No.

>Do you still support
I eat shit work commute and sleep. I have absolutely no idea how I could possibly "support" a president, other than by voting.
Do I suck his cock in my thoughts and dreams, do I have mental conversations with him, do I put my trust and faith in him, and believe that he will help me to live a better future? No. I can't find it in me to do that for anyone. Not since, let's say, 16 years of age.

/thread

No. He's a con. He won't get my second vote.

lol ok wagie

Attached: democrats low IQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

it's what the majority of us have to become eventually.
Besides, it's less about the fact that I am employed, and more about the fact that I don't even know what "supporting" could actually entail.
Like how tf can anyone "support," aside from voting every 4 years?

He did one of two things.
1: Cucked on gun control for distraction purposes for their whack job.
2: Cucked on gun control because he is a cuck.
Either way, he's a cuck.

Always. MAGA 2020. Shills on suicide watch.

Yes. More so after retweeting that epstein video

I would die for him

Attached: 00MAGA.jpg (1000x563, 60K)

I know it's a shill thread but, yes. I support him more than ever!

Still far better than any realistic possible alternative so he has my support by default.

>He's a Israeli asset I fear. Im not totally sure, but pretty damn close. idk

Trump literally endorsed Netanyahu whenever he runs for elections. His son-in-law Kushner is an Israeli citizen, and his daughter is married to him and converted to Judaism. Most of his sons are dating Jews or have. Kushner is longtime family friends with Netanyahu since he was a kid.

Trump's two closest advisors David M. Friedman and Jason Greenblatt are Israeli citizens and at least one of them was an illegal settler in the occupied West Bank, and both of them headed Zionist organizations in the US.

There's a fuckin illegal Israeli settlement named after Trump! He's their biggest puppet president yet.

fuck no pedokike

>hur dur i suck the cock of the two party system but ima real subversive conservatism is the new punk rock :))))

Attached: trump zionist motherload.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

always and forever

If you ever did you're retarded.

What the fuck you expect me to do, flaggot? I've got too much to live for to start fires and 3rd parties are a complete and total waste of time.

No only ZOG cogs still support him.
Plus he's not even really President, he is only allowed to do what Kushner tells him.

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (2048x1536, 204K)

Explain this reasoning?
He's not some miracle king, he's an elected official. Where does this undying loyalty stem from? Why do you have so much faith in him?

Jesus Christ at this point I can't tell if polotics actually exist and it's just another form of media and I'll never actually know what's really happenning on this planet unles I go there and throw stones at everything just to make sure it's not a backdrop.

Fuck, I'm still in the matrix, aren't I?