So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight, brown people living in peace are the greatest threat in American and not corrupt capitalist 1%ers?

Attached: 1EB050E7-51A9-49D8-A6BE-289F26F9F9C1.jpg (884x1039, 546K)

brown people should go back to brown countries

>Living in peace
Citation needed.

>brown people should go back to brown countries
>should jump in the ocean

fpbp

well that's it for this thread

brown people should not have rights in the USA
civil rights was a mistake
brown people living as slaves in the USA is fine with me
brown people living freely is fucking bullshit
this is why I support ethnic cleansing / genocide in the USA

I wasn't proposing that but I like your idea

Yes jews are worse than brown people

My God what a waste of good Nordic blood on a filthy mongrel.

>taking out money
that's not living in peace
now fuck off

It's the (((1%))) that are the threat.
The brown people are just proxy warriors for them, that also have other benefits.

Corrupt capitalist Jews, you mean

Attached: gamer time.jpg (499x501, 151K)

you have to be 18 years old or older to post on this board

>peace
kek

Shill thread #3235343

FOCUS ON EPSTEIN

Except they were here first you filthy pale nigger

brown people living in peace...you have clearly not seen any crime stats recently Rabbi

Brown people do not live in peace. Compared to whites and asians their crime and violence rates are thru the roof.

>in peace
when they become content with their desires is the day America has bled out and dried.

Yes I agree we should enslave the white race, they don’t belong on this land, look how easily they burn.

>Brown people living in peace are the greatest threat in America, and not corrupt capitalist 1%ers.
Nobody is really adressing your question, everyone's just hating on brown people. It's fun, it's sport.
Niggers are monkeys, mudslimes stink, and jews control the world. haha so funny.

>brown people living in peace
oxymoron

The times are changing

Attached: 94BFB395-591A-43C3-9E93-5A617F49E9B2.jpg (1024x460, 53K)

Says the brown. Jews are so much better than browns in every way. Even a die hard Nazi would rather fuck a hot Jewish girl over a Blackman. It’s good to point out the Jewish contoeol over the system but overt racism like what you said reeks of a disgusting Mexican American la cretura projecting.

No niggers.

No they weren't, you fucking mongoloid. They genocided the Solutrean culture through mass migration from Asia. American soil is White soil.

>pale nigger
it's hilarious to me that to this day subhumans STILL can't come up with one good racial slur for whites

You see that and you wonder if this is what happens when people aren't being properly bullied in school.

Brown people add to the labour supply, reducing wages who gains? The disproportionate amount on welfare adds to the national debt, who wins? The creditors, the financial elite.
That shit wouldn't happen without the real rulers of the worlds approval you silly sausage.

It's because they don't look down at us. They know we're better than they are, and they're only angry because they're jealous.

>Living peacefully
Everything you know about other races is wrong.
You have been fed the playschool version of anthropology and world history.
Most cultures originating outside Europe and East-Asia are pointedly barbaric, and it's great.
I feel closer to a people the more I understand about their most savage and retrograde norms, because it's like a window into a million alien fantasy settings.

Some people eat their own dead, some people basically sexually assault their children as a cultural rite of passage, some people will only consider you a "true man" once you have killed a large endangered land carnivore.
And some cultures believe that women should not feel any sexual pleasure, and so, cut off their external genitals.

Be thankful for the West, and Western values.
We don't force any of that shit on you, and will by and large protect you from the people who would.

The problem with browns in the world is that they are alive.

I’m more jealous of the rich Asians than will surpass you and take charge of this country.

Yeah and you committed genocide when your ancestors came here, it’s almost as if we’re one species

that's like saying india is the next superpower

No, we hate Jews too.

Brown people living in peace? Where is this wonderland?

kill yourself kike, they wouldnt be here if it wasnt for kike filth

So is it any wonder Mexicans want to come to America? Immigrants from other countries worth the hardest in America.

>picture of the dayton shooter is wrong
>it would literally take 5 of these each day to even make a dent in the brown shit pudding that is americas daily mass shooting statistic

It hurts to know the media does more damage with selective reporting, arbitrary priority, or simply by not reporting events than it does lying about the ones it does give air time.

The jews and the injewed politicians are our priority to exterminate. In Minecraft of course.

So is it any wonder Mexicans want to come to America? Immigrants from other countries work the hardest in America.

The last two are the wrong kids

You mean like the American continent, right user?

local news will always pick up any and all mass shootings. They can't possibly beat a mass shooting, in terms of ratings.
Otherwise, mass shootings aren't picked up unless they have click-worthy features, like a high enough body count, at a school/church/etc.

did they settle the land? was their culture worth preserving? The answer to both of these questions might surprise you

And when you say for them to go home, they’re at home here.

Why do they rape women if they live in peace ?

Funny thing happened to Germany when the United States won.

Slurs only bother people with personal issues.
Calling a nigger a nigger upsets him because he knows he's a filthy fucking nigger.
Calling a white man a cracker or a honky does nothing to him because he knows those words stem from jealousy and the awareness of inferiority.
However, the reason you see leftist whites cower at words like racist and nazi is because they're under the impression that there is something inherently wrong with them that precludes them to being evil.

I did say brown, not black

Attached: 66B92458-FB40-4A0A-BFF4-7BCD45DD221A.png (1125x2436, 763K)

Posting interesting stat

Attached: 02E4A7F6-37A2-4635-965D-8648E307434D.png (935x2463, 3.35M)

>it's hilarious to me that to this day subhumans STILL can't come up with one good racial slur for whites
Its called white supremacist, whites literally chimp out if you associate them with it, even Tucker Carlson had a chimp out over it

Muh white people are pedo

Attached: 785B2062-9070-4D1C-B8BC-E758067ACA15.png (687x4035, 3.94M)

that's like saying we shouldn't fear the soldiers of the nation that's fighting us.....these people are tools of the "1%" of course they don't actually know what they are doing and living their lives like anyone else, doesn't mean that we shouldn't remove the tools from the hand of those who wield them. the only reason we aren't doing anything about immigration is because it's profitable, you know dam straight that if it wasn't profitable for the 1% the miltary complex would be getting billions of more dollars to fight the problem, the elites would never turn down being able to pump out new defense/border contracts if it wan't more profitable not to.
you fucking stooge.

Attached: 3E023AAA-851B-4552-B364-50652A19E02C.jpg (1024x699, 87K)

Who gains by brown people lowering the wages and increasing competition in the workforce....maybe the 1%?

>corrupt capitalist 1%ers
Just say Jews

What the holy fuck are you talking about? A white ethnostate has nothing to do with capitalism. They’re two completely unrelated ideas.

The white race has a right to have a homogeneous state, just like every other race on the planet

>living in peace
lol.

Attached: more paint.jpg (680x410, 49K)

Social entropy from mixing divergent populations, forcing them to dedicate time and effort that could otherwise be used keep tabs on those high up and far away to ensure their survival in a more uncertain here-and-now, is among the most effective means by which the 1% entrenches their position. Even if the brown people and white people aren't killing each other, the entropy cost still works in the elites' favor, while conferring no substantive value to either group over friendly but segregated populations.

Why are leftists so obsessed with putting random divergent groups in the same cage? Should neighbours be made to share a house? Should the whole street share a really big house? What bad thing happens if they don't? What problem is this "solution" intended to solve?

Most advocation of "mixing" divergent populations of various kinds seems to be done not on the basis of providing a solution to a problem, but on the basis of "making a statement" to some nebulous group of people that the media said are bad, and in all likelihood never actually existed in the first place outside of narratives created and presented to artificially create the impetus for increasing social entropy, by those who benefit from increasing social entropy.

I don't actually hate niggers. I do however, hate pretentious faggots who hold political positions to "make statements", rather than solve problems, because such people are an easy means through which anyone who can spin a narrative can subvert democracy and hijack an entire society.

>brown people living in peace

Attached: 1553370953863.gif (521x388, 993K)

You're right OP, Jews are indeed the greatest threat.

I have nothing against the brown but the corrupt 1% see them as a weapon