Opinions on Black Pilled?

He seems like a mega based guy and what he says makes a lot of sense

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwbzF9tKSd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mom is cool...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1007x629, 764K)

this post is unironically better than OP's eceleb opinion farming thread.

avi tongues my anus

So you know the shoe?!

He's okay. Definitely /ourguy/. Just think his style is a bit boring compared to others. Still subscribed to him and watch some of his vids though.

I'm more into Red Ice, Know More News, White Rabbit Radio and Ramzpaul.

I bought Day of the Rope, haven't read it yet though. Still have to slog through the last 50 pages of History of Central Banking

Is it worth $12 for his book is what I want to know.

He has some great takes, but his recent tangent on Nine Inch Nails made him sound like Tipper Gore in the 90's or the Satanic Panic people in the 80's.

Attached: d.png (1211x535, 37K)

da naw na naw

It's pretty good, though I found the ending a bit cringe. Will probably read the next one, though, because it's interesting fiction.

It was pretty spot on for people his age though. I'm a year younger than him and related to his experience of first contact with NIN. I remember sometime in like 96 I was in a target or something and a radio edited version of "I want to fuck you like an animal" was playing while old ladies and shit were shopping. Completely oblivious to what they were blocking out. I knew at that moment that "society" was just a playground for parasites and most people were chattel.

My moooooom is cool

I enjoy his stuff

But was he wrong though?

he's well informed

>leftist thread sliding
Not gonna work anymore, ANTIFA shills.

>ANTIFA shills

*squints in Sam*

He's right and this is a christian board. Praise Jesus.

he's cool indeed, but stick to redpilling and breaking down movies and less actual autistic rage Devon.

One of my favorite youtubers. He's definitely a fellow traveler and top notch talent

That was one of his worst videos, second only to his one about paying off student loan debt. No facts, just him whining about being paid less than people with degrees, even though that's his own fault. He has gone downhill, honestly. His old stuff is great though, I'm still sub'd.

kek, this

I don't mind his take on student debt. Is there an argument why people that went to college and knew they would rack up debt should have their debt forgiven by the people that didn't go because they thought it was too expensive? The only argument I can think of is well it's like how we all have to pay off entitlements for niggers and illegals but I don't agree with paying that shit either.

You're exactly the type of person he described as an addict

his videos about old films and how agenda was pushed by kikewood in now obscure but then popular movies - are unique, extremely informative and valuable.

example:
youtube.com/watch?v=HwbzF9tKSd8

That channels offers a lot. Pretty informative and quick.

First, college is only as expensive as it is because the government subsidizes it. We already pay for other peoples college with our taxes, a fact everyone conveniently forgets. Second, American children spend their entire lives being literally brainwashed into believing they will be destitute and looked down upon if they don't go to college. From day one as a high school freshman you are assigned a guidance counselour who literally sits you down and tells you to pick minimum three school you want to go to. Never once will trade school or entrepreneurship be discussed. Third, we are talking about actual children here, spare me your anecdotal evidence about how you and everyone you know didn't fall for the trap. The human brain is incapable of proper future risk assessment at that age, nor is it even fully developed.A simple google search will land you bare minimum 2 dozen studies wherein the aforementioned is laid out plainly.

Simply put, a school system based on the Prussian school system, designed to create drones, can not prepare young minds for the future in any way. Even with the anecdotal cries about how "me and mine didn't get tricked", we still have a massive system of lemmings, the majority of every population since the dawn of time, who will do what their overlords tell them. In this case, following those orders makes all of us poorer and our good (((friends))) wealthier.

tl;dr: Burn all this worthless shit to the ground and start again. Hang all bankers and politicians from street lights along American highways.

Attached: some_boomer_hates_free_school.png (1872x274, 67K)

But I don't listen to degenerate music or even watch any for of media, you double nigger. Devon has dumped too much of his christkyke beliefs into his work. while I agree the desert trilogy has great power against degeneracy when enforced, it no longer holds sway and won't in your lifetime.

This is his superpower. They're concise, articulate, and normie friendly. When he deviates from this format he fails, hard.

Is he a Christian? I hope he didn't stop at the blackpill

Attached: 1558583814471.jpg (1378x3039, 400K)

Devon, how long until we get the next book? Also will there be rope?

What exactly happened to the woman in the first book that she needed a cast on her pelvis?!

Has he made any new videos lately? I saw two days ago and there hadn't been anything new in two weeks.

This. Everyone needs to support him. I just gave him some bitshekels on Thursday.

I don't disagree about your general statement. But you're making a lot of assumptions that I'm just going to make a bunch of anecdotal arguments before I even responded. The main argument is no matter ho naive or how badly the school system fucked them they were 18 and capable of making their own decisions. It doesn't mean I'm smarter because I thought it was absurdly expensive. I agree as well with your TL;DR note but unfortunately that is probably a pipe dream.

Lots of his content is good, but today his live cast was a pathetic depressed spiral into self loathing and pathetic inceldom

I love these tier lists, good one.