PROOF OF COVERUP: Ghislaine Maxwell has not been charged

The way you know the government is NOT sincerely pursuing justice is that it has not charged Ghislaine Maxwell.

It's public knowledge that she was procuring Epstein's child rape victims for him, yet she has not been charged with a single thing.

Attached: ghislaine.jpg (584x452, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell
good.is/articles/the-terramar-project-become-a-citizen-and-protector-of-the-high-seas
dailymotion.com/video/x7ficre
player.fm/series/trunews-with-rick-wiles-1342835/terramar-ghislaine-maxwells-futuristic-scheme-for-ocean-based-super-state-for-global-elite-trunews-08-02-19
documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is she living? Maybe there is no extradition.

drats, foiled again

It's a mystery. She sold her NYC townhouse in 2016. She's from Britain originally. I haven't seen any reporting or even much curiosity from journos about her whereabouts lately.

Bump

>It's a mystery.
she's being housed in the Antarctica compound with tupac, you dumb faggots

Someone should pour lava on her in minecraft.

That's what I found suspicious. You'd think they would at the very least interview her as a witness, given she lived with him for so long. And now with her apparently arranging most of the meetings with Epstein, she's nowhere to be found and there is hardly any mention of her.

She's hiding in israel.

rachal chandler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

She's her fathers daughter for fucking sure

Pussy pass + Jew pass + UK/Israeli intelligence asset pass

I think she's been interviewed (deposition) for a civil suit in the past. But that was civil.

The government has never bothered to hold her accountable for procuring all these rape victims. Again, despite the fact that it's well documented that's exactly what she was doing.

This should be pinned.

bump, no one's talking about this fuckin cunt.
will we ever read that she's suicided with 5 shots to the head or she'll simply never be heard of again?

>On 5 November 1991, Maxwell was last in contact with the crew of his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine, at 4:25 a.m. local time, but was found to be missing later in the morning.[46] Maxwell was presumed to have fallen overboard from the vessel, which was cruising off the Canary Islands,[46][48] and his naked body was subsequently recovered from the Atlantic Ocean.[44] The official ruling at an inquest held in December 1991 was death by a heart attack combined with accidental drowning,[49] although three pathologists had been unable to agree on the cause of his death at the inquest;[44] he had been found to have been suffering from serious heart and lung conditions.[50] Murder was ruled out by the judge and, in effect, so was suicide.[49] He was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.[51]
That family is bad news, I'm sure there's more than is known. Her father was buried in Jerusalem, so his allegiance most certainly was not with Britain. Maybe she has a place there.

It's common not to touch intelligence assets, so maybe she followed in her father's footsteps.

yes but would you bang the old hag?

Bump

Anyone given immunity in Epstien's original plea deal should already be in handcuffs

And it's suspicious that the "modelling agency" Epstein associated with has two offices, one in Miami and the other in Tel Aviv.

I don't know. There needs to be huge pressure put on the US gov to charge her. Until she's charged, and presumably extradited if she's out of the country, no one can claim that the US Government is seeking justice.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-220210_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 601K)

Maxwell was the brains behind this operation, Epstein was the charisma. She was smart enough to bail after the 2008 charges and change her gameplan. In 2012, she began a new front called TerraMar, which operated as an oceanic environmental nonprofit organization in New York City tied to the United Nations.

TerraMar was actually part of a plot for elites to build a haven for elites in international waters. The plan was to eventually create a UN-recognized non-state of the wealthiest and most powerful people, as free from laws as terra firma.

good.is/articles/the-terramar-project-become-a-citizen-and-protector-of-the-high-seas

dailymotion.com/video/x7ficre

player.fm/series/trunews-with-rick-wiles-1342835/terramar-ghislaine-maxwells-futuristic-scheme-for-ocean-based-super-state-for-global-elite-trunews-08-02-19

Less than a week after Epstein was arrested in July, she shut down her non-profit and disappeared completely from the grid. Again, she's the smart one. She's probably in secure custody under the protection of MI6 right now.

Attached: maxwell-naomi-campbell-2002.jpg (1024x751, 80K)

she's probably hiding in a bunker somewhere in Antarctica

>bitch flapping her lips as though even a pedophile gives a shit what she has to say
When are we going to put cunts back in their place?

>implying anybody can catch this broad
She's got access to who knows what kind of money and network of contacts, is trained and licensed in fixed wing and rotary craft, boats, and submarines, probably is armed, and I'm sure she's quite charming. She could be in the US or any other nation by now. Plus I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

If they arrest her I'll be shocked.

Look for the royal cousins, Prince Andrew jimmy saville, Epstein, maxwell and her fathers connections

My money is on Israel, which in a way, no, it doesn't do extradition.

Black women are so gross man

CIS male privilege

she was allowed to escape

They might have snatched her.

Unless she spilled the beans for immunity?

Wasn’t her base of operation for TerraMar in MA?

I'm betting on Israel.

Attached: 1570550714589.png (590x650, 478K)

Uhhh in this 2000+page document dump she is the defendant.
Not epstein.
documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html