Ohio shooter journal released

This shit would make HP lovecraft blush.

>'Their screams music, their pain my pleasure. May the night reign eternal.

>'The light forever eclipsed. A champion of wrath, predatory state, to hunt and to kill my greatest escape.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7337373/Dayton-shooters-chilling-notebook-scrawls-reveals-fantasized-hunting-humans.html

Attached: 17046172-7337373-image-a-101_1565289193096.jpg (962x722, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos
youtube.com/watch?v=YHl1m0Y95Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_sSoEP9vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YEchwYNUppw
youtube.com/watch?v=aL0DawPa9bM
youtu.be/8256VJ4hkJU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwGaLF9mDAE
youtube.com/watch?v=BkUAzcja74Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IVX4tumzsn0
youtube.com/watch?v=JsWv9nFLl_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol whatba little faggot

where can i buy this black metal album

Yeah, looks total not fake.

This

its pretty obvious he loved shitty hardcore metal bands and this is the shitty font they love to use for their generic band names

Sounds like something an edgy grindcore faggot would write.

>that thumb

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

Fantasized about hunting humans? God what a freak. Why couldn't he just fantasize about killing niggers like any normal human being

>Himes can testify, however, to the fact that Betts was a frequent drug user, taking methamphetamine, cocaine - or 'whatever upper he could get his hands on' in days-long binges.

Attached: radical dude.png (603x763, 648K)

>Linkin Park

Attached: 17046112-7337373-image-a-23_1565271771054.jpg (962x722, 190K)

Sloppy Job!

Funny he blames everything and everyone except the one race causing the worlds problems.

Attached: 1554960356211.jpg (566x566, 22K)

Way more based than the cringe shit from the alt right shooter

I hope he was doodling this shit when he was like 12 and not 24

Just your typical Setian journal. Nothing to see here.

kek

youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos

Attached: 3E092EFF-9B92-42B1-A791-13211FA87EA4.jpg (594x592, 75K)

Why are mutts perpetually stuck at 13 years of age and refuse to grow up?

nigger i can write something like that in under a minute
>my writing
>he is just a bright young man doing all that he can
>she is just a sweet young tart ready to be torn apart
>rise just to fall again,rise just to fall again,rise just to fall again, rise just to fall again
>watching all my friends die;shed no tears/boys don't cry
>living life in misery! it's okay it's bittersweet
>rise just to fall again,rise just to fall again,rise just to fall again, rise so i can fall again
there you go;i wrote this, go ahead, and try to find lyrics. you won't, because they're in my head niggers.

Attached: 1552886130018.png (2560x1226, 2.37M)

What a shame, the kid had a bright future drawing metal band logos

sounds like your typical 13 yo edgelord that posts here

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Go reap
an igloo

THIS IS MY LAST BEPIS

TOTALLY CONSERVATIVE NATIONALIST ARTWORK WE HAVE HERE.

>childish gambino

Why does your thumb look like the big toe of a fucking gorilla

It's the lyrics to Nocturnal by the Black Dahlia Murder. That this faggot listened to it actually makes sense because they are atheist and leftist. It's a shame that they make such jamming metal.

CARBONATION, NO FIZZLE, DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I GET MY HOLE DIDDLED

These are lyrics to a song.

Y E L L O W C A R D

Attached: happyfaces.jpg (290x174, 16K)

quick someone make a heavy metal cover!

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
>These are lyrics to a song
sure faggot post which song;i'll await patiently. if it's what you're claiming you can google it, and it'll reference to whatever song you believe it comes from :^). quick TIP it's from my head. lrn2chromaticscale niggerfaggot

He's clearly down with the blacks.

the mcrib is back

Listen, this is the lyric to a song already you dumb faggots don't even read a thread before commenting.

THIS IS MY RALPH RETORT

fuck but it's not the McChicken

You dumb motherfucker. I'm telling you that the journal is lyrics to a song. Read the fucking thread.

Lmao this would make lovecraft laugh at this edgy garbage

lmfao the gunt strikes again

That's just like the band who wrote this. They are very Lovecraftian. The Black Dahlia Murder.

Can you not comprehend how me posting poetry to btfo of this lefty faggot could be seen as you claiming intellectual theft from quoting me? That's an honest question there bud. Your statement was vaguely directed to the OP's. It took you saying something. Just sayain if multiple people didn't understand what you were attempting to communicate;chances are you weren't communicating it properly.

I expect people to put at least the minimum amount of effort, which is to read the thread. My expectations of the lower bounds are constantly shattered by this place.

this wouldn't have happened with non-soicore metal like amon amarth

Ohio shooter (part of antifa) fantasizes hunting people... Hollywood puts out show about hunting "deplorables" (Maga types)
Glownigger is glownigger

Why would I when I dont listen to faggy emo music

I'm going to do you a solid, and not call you a nigger, because that also frustrates me, however your statement was VAGUE.
>these are lyrics to a song
can be interpreted as
>you're posting lyrics to a song
>these are lyrics from a band that the faggot dayton shooter put in his journal
someone already claimed it was from BDM;reaffirming it in the vague way you did was VAGUE really cannot emphasize that.

I think that was the Antifa shooter, wasn't it.

what slipknot song is this even

Fake news bullshit

That he, is me. Look at my handle.

Yes, he was a Glownigger

Amon Amarth is Vikang metal. BDM is melo-death. I pray never the twain shall meet.

Broken, this fragile thing noooooowwwww

>Way

>more

>based

God damn, you're a fucking faggot.

Attached: 6b76fd334606d6b2561a2a7cc1c4dd610bf816c1ce95246132043888d690d4df.jpg (456x337, 22K)

DADDADDADDADDADDADDADDAD

There's a place off Ocean Avenue

what a fucking loser.

Attached: cri_000000237355.jpg (1983x2000, 1.38M)

That's not a manifesto
It's just a bunch of name logos for deathcore bands

You think Black Dahlia Murder is deathcore? For shame.

I believe you;not even going to look at it, because I BELIEVE YOU. Stating that I already saw the statement. I don't match IDs unless I get the feeling I'm dealing with shills. Take that as a compliment.

>deathcore
phew

I wish I got paid to do this bullshit. But then I'd be glowing AND would have to give a shit about my (You)s

>being paid to shitpost
it would be too good of a job, and you'd have to degrade yourself. also you'd have to act like you really give a shit, and somehow try to subvert hyper autists into believing lies. you'd have your comments screencapped etc. it never works out in the long run, and you work for less than minimum wage. I'd literally only do it if I were paid to just shitpost. No agenda;just shitposting. I'd be banned within the first 6 hours.
>tfw regularly get banned for nonchalantly shitposting
pic related me vs jannies

Attached: 1562546218416.jpg (226x250, 9K)

Why? Like most Metal, it's growling shit

>would make HP lovecraft blush.

Nah, this is just stock standard edgelord cringe.

There are other papers with actual Metal bands like Linkin Park, Tech Nine, and Yellowcard

>actual Metal bands like Linkin Park, Tech Nine, and Yellowcard
here i'm going to do you a favor fren don't come back til you're done rocking out
youtube.com/watch?v=YHl1m0Y95Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_sSoEP9vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YEchwYNUppw

Attached: 1562734656375.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

>Tech Nine
>Metal

Lol
So, story time, "My Encounter With an Incel"

After I graduated HS I moved to a college town to go to school and be with a girl I had met on MySpace. We dated for 5 years.
Anyway, during our time dating, a guy she knew from her HS who had a crush on her wrote stuff JUST like this, full of edgy teen angst darkness and solitude BS and begged her to read and comment on it. It was all over his MySpace page. She got so sick of his neediness to have his stuff read by her that she told me to tell him to knock it off. Through some text messages I told him to back off.
>>fast forward a few months
We're at the movies for some movie I can't remember and we are walking to a seat. When we sit down my then gf whispers to me "that's him"
I said nothing and just chilled.
This guy leaves his seat, walks up to us and says
>>uh..uh..i saw you guys walk in and uh I was wondering, do you want me to leave?"
I said, "no...just sit down and watch the movie"
He sits down with his friend and then gets up and leaves before the opening credits, and we never see him again
>>later that night
After the movie im laying in bed with gf at her parents house and she starts getting texts messages from the same guy. He tells her:
>>"after I saw you two walk in, I went into the bathroom and cried"
And then proceeds to say some more bullshit about wanting to hurt himself and how he just swallowed some pills. All the time, im just laying.there waiting to smash and she spends the next hour on the phone with him making sure he isn't ODing.

Long story short, it's these types of fucking incels who are shooting people and giving normal, well to do white people a bad name. These are the fuckers everyone should be upset with and not blaming an entire population for the stupidity of some fucking autistic incel. These are the people who are going to do wrong and allow the libs to try to take away our safety and security. Fuck you incels, fuck every r9kposter

Holy shit what a little faggot, I don't think that miserable cunt ever picked up a book in his life. It reads like what an angry 8th grader things dark poetry is fucking LMAO

Look up Menstrual Munchies, his band.

Where I used to sit to talk with you. We were both 16 and it felt so right sleeping all day staying up all night!

>swag
>black sabbath got the vibes
I can see why guys like this are so easy for the FBI to groom

Fuck both of you

based

IF I COULD FIND YOU NOW THINGS WOULD GET BETTER

I DONT KNOW WHATS WORTH FIGHTING FOR
OR WHY I HAVE TO SCREAM

see

Are metal/death metal/grindcore fags genetically incapable of originality or...?

They're not metal bands. Now go listen to those tunes faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL0DawPa9bM
only the ones who can't find decent metal

WE COULD LEAVE THIS TOWN AND RUN FOREVER!

lol what a fag. is he 13 years old?

The band "Death" is responsible for the phrase "Death metal"
Any band that calls or lables themselves "death metal" are extremely cucked and are larping
rip Chuck Schuldiner

youtu.be/8256VJ4hkJU
Fyi, the song is pretty redpilled

Nah dude, he was an adult, that's what makes is so embarrassing.

Just pointing out the shooter wrote them with shitty Metal writing.
Even worse, not even a umlaut in view.

Industrial trash can drums. They sound like Ministry wannabes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwGaLF9mDAE
they're technically before ministry check the date.

The phrase "death metal" was around before Death (the band). Possessed had a demo called "Death Metal" in 1984.

I mean, the music is ok but I just can't get into the vocals. They're too "atmospheric" compared to everything else. I like stuff that punches hard, like Death, Pantera, Sepultura, Metallica.
>>secret: i have a soft spot for Kenny Loghins, Wham! and The Cure

Death was founded in '83

A bunch of edgy bullshit to cover up that he was a fat incel cuck, every single of these pathetic idiots try to give themselves an image that's greater than their real reasoning but everyone knows the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=BkUAzcja74Y

youtube.com/watch?v=IVX4tumzsn0
i see;problem solved

>m-maybe they'll portray me like one of those anime bad guys

Lmfao fucking cringe

Angelina Jolie in Hackers, scene where she's in school delivering a poem written by her mother to the class.

Same handwriting but unironically ironic

at least post Christbait my man
youtube.com/watch?v=JsWv9nFLl_s

>>Napalm records
If its a record from after the year 2000 this will be shit
>>High pitched voice
Lol here we go
>>Thor hammer
user..what...
>>VIKING SPACE HAMMERS IN SPACE
El o fucking el, this is metal today

Dude, I love some good 90s thrash but his voice really makes me chuckle. I can't take that seriously.