This, he’s absolutely right

This, he’s absolutely right.
This goes higher up. Why are MAGA idiots spamming about Hillary?

Attached: 2AC47562-9D73-423A-A8D0-09A3A4308395.jpg (1171x776, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who ever runs the central banks had him killed
Aka Jews

So name someone higher up or stfu.

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Prince Andrew, the Rothschilds, JP Morgan (remember that during the 2008 crash JP Morgan supplied ALL of the liquidity in the market with billions in laundered drug money) Too big to fail.

Are we talking Eyes Wired Shut shit?

Lord David de Rothschild. He shits gold

Attached: A2FFBD9E-B143-43AE-8230-A6C8CDF2BECD.jpg (310x312, 20K)

Because americans are retarded and literally incapable of seeing politics as anything other than

TEAM RED vs TEAM BLUE

Same reason "white nationalists" are shooting random invaders instead of the traitors who opened the gates to the let them in.
The targets are always those in the spotlight, not the ones directing these lights.

the real powerful people arent known by the public

I don't know man Bezos seems like a cool dude.

Rothschild's and Windsors.

Fake and gay

should we tell him?

Attached: 33034BEB-1204-4239-83CD-92B2D6290391.gif (452x523, 4K)

>Why are MAGA idiots spamming about Hillary?
Do you start counting at the top and work your way down?

>(((people in this world way, way richer and way, way more powerful than either of those two)))

epstein either escaped to israel or was killed by other jews, not hillary. migapedes stfu

Attached: zion don miga.png (1280x1800, 2.82M)

Attached: FAKE AND GAY .webm (400x230, 1.62M)

When a target becomes vunerable, shoot it. When the bigger guys get weak, shoot them then. It ain't rocket science.

if the future king of england and the queen can kill a future queen whats to say they did kill jeffery epstein for exposing their brother and son

One post by shareblue
Pointless to explain it to you

Attached: C3CF3112-32FC-4F54-8D4A-4DF5758AEF7E.png (1649x2042, 247K)

Lurk more holy fuck

>gee (((who))) are these (((powerful people))) I’m from t_d and I have no idea

Attached: 7C155082-A5DF-44A7-B8F4-8D0A64FC47ED.gif (501x504, 11K)

Ehud Barak, former Prime Minister of Israel, and Minister of Defense. The guy who probably had Epstein set up his jailbait blackmail operation by which they've secured so much cooperation from America's political class in drowning Israel's enemies in the blood of American boys and the sweat of American taxpayers.

Epstein may have been killed, but the pictures of the body look different enough from the pictures of Epstein while he was alive (the shape of his nose and ears), that they likely took him away to live out his life in secrecy and comfort, and left a lookalike body in his place. There have been anonymous reports claiming to be from involved personnel that support the theory that he was spirited away. This is how they keep people loyal: by being loyal to them. If they normally handled this sort of thing by killing the potential informant, some of them would squeal so loud and fast that they'd be immediately placed under heavy protection, and in any case, it would do no good to kill them after they'd already said everything.

Sloppy job, Mossad.

(This doesn't mean the Clintons are innocent. Obviously, they're not innocent in general, and certainly Bill would be eager to prevent Epstein from spilling the beans on him. But they're connected to a much greater evil, they're not at the very top themselves, and they're unlikely to have had the power to order Epstein taken out, in either sense.)

imo cause hillary is a cold case file that haunts civilian investigators

>not to be antisemitic but...

And the Rothschilds even went on Epsteins planes. Of course no one except us even realizes the significance. They're stuck in their team red team blue mindset.

shaboos goy race traitor faggot who works for jews

Attached: nick.jpg (968x681, 70K)

Only half

Yeah no shit, it goes up to the Rothschild s who are the richest family in the world

Fucking dumb faggot

just because we dont know the names of them doesnt mean they still arent jews dumbass

THIS

Attached: clap.gif (280x280, 368K)

This. Holy fuck, this!

He was killed for whom ever he was working for. Either CIA or Mossad (or both)

>Prince Andrew more powerful than a US president

normie americans are possibly the dumbest and most insulated population of people on earth, they cant acknowledge that there is a world outside their own country that isn't just a theme park for tourists

The Royal family are basically the Rothschild, so yes, they are.

Morgans
Rockefeller
Chase

Are some of the others

America is still ruled by England which in turn is ruled by powerful jews.

Matt Walsh sucks big black cocks.

You can throw in Potato Niggers to, Morgans are equal with the Rothschilds, as are the Rockefellers (who are probably Anglos)

At the top, there's small families of Anglos, Celts, Jews, ruling over us all.

George Soros?

this is important
there are many elites above them
and whole agencies complicit like the fbi and police

Its silly that even Jow Forums thinks of hillary and trump as the top

is this the new hasbara print out?
very subversive Avi
MIGA! lol

Soros is not at the top of the pyramid.

Both Trump and Hillary are basically on food stamps compared to the real top.

just because there are other more powerful people implicated doesn't mean the Clintons shouldn't swing from nooses set up on the White House lawn and left in the sun for a week.

>Why are MAGA idiots spamming about Hillary?
If they were capable of using more than two brain cells at once they wouldn't be MAGAtards, would they?

who is?

>using the term “folks”

It's 100% real

Based leaf

>shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
>Ooops... Error 404
>Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't >exist.

The kahal?

dumb QAnon boomers spamming hillary, anyone with half a brain should know there is probably a long list of ppl that would have Epstein wacked

very low IQs that they are emotionally attached to mainstream politics

Probably a Rothschild. I mean once you own the banks you can basically get away with anything. Let's not kid ourselves.

Attached: 1564627134158.jpg (1080x1170, 340K)

Why and how did Mossad pick Epstein of all jews to be their top spook? He was a nobody creep who couldn't even finish college

Was it a rothschild? Who is the king jew behind all this if, there is one? I'm struggling to keep all this informstion straight. Is there anyone who wouldnt mind spoonfeeding me a little? About why these people are trafficking kids, and what their goals are?

How convenient.

or get this...the guy knew his life was over and only getting worse...every day in that cell was torture...guilty verdicts would wipe out his estate...and killing himself was a logical way to end the 24/7 misery. crazy, I know.

Those people are "Stock rich". How many people actually want to buy Zuck's stock, for example? If Bill Gates dumped all his assets, would he actually make tens of billions or would the price immediately plummet on the news that Gates was jumping ship?

Power, real power, comes from the presidency. The powerbrokers can donate a few million here and there but they lack the public face, the will to get down and dirty and call out a thousand favors from old friends who owe things to them like the Clintons.

Zuck will never be president because he's that retarded nerd who invented facebook. No on trusts him, he has no connections in politics, no one in California says "wouldn't it be great if Zuck ran for Senate?".

The Clintons have that cred with the common people, that people could and would actually vote for her.

Trump didn't have it, but he forced his way in through sheer willingness to fight everyone. The rest of those kikes don't have the right religion, face, personality or balls to get to the white house.

Attached: 1557923292670.png (1957x1783, 545K)

That's fine, but can they still be blinded with 1450nm lasers?

>you need to be in the white house to *control* the white house

lmfao

He had an obvious interest in adolescent girls. He probably had some early success in finding, recruiting, and pimping them. That's not easy, not for top-quality girls. In the first place, beautiful girls are fairly rare and highly valued and protected, and then for them to not be awkward, pimply, and unattractive in adolescence is even more rare. Talent isn't always obvious from things like performance in school.

>Math Walsh
Good take but I can't take him seriously after revealing he's basically an anti-white, hardcore ANTIFA shill.

I wouldn't say much of anyone is higher than Trump is on the food chain at this point, but folks are still blind to who he really is. The Clinton's, on the other hand, are useful idiots. Always eager to participate and get dirty.

>Trump is higher on the food chain than the global elite jewry with all their empires of finance, near-total control of information outlets, and political entrenchment

ok imbecile

outside of the reddit spacing, based and redpilled

One teeny problem. He was on 24/7 suicide watch after already trying once. And he committed suicide with no difficulty while on suicide watch?

you are a fucking simpleton
bezos is a nobody

that absolute faggot shabbos goy is right

I just think they didn't give a shit if the creep killed himself. but the whole HE WAS MURDERED is a autistic

are you familiar with the concept of a "made man"?

No it isn't you dumb c*nt, the only reason it's ecen come to this is because Trump's in charge. The global elite would've continued on their merry way.

if you think importance of epstein surviving to trial had anything to do with epstein himself you're the tiniest brainlet in the room by some margin

>Long history of people dissapearing around you.
Shalom, CIA!

i mean not even your average prison guard is dumb enough to think that this guy who has half of the world's elite in his black book going to trial for sex trafficking is just "some creep"

literally nobody has posited any credible reason for mossad to keep him alive. he was a loose end
fuck off boomer

prisoners kill themselves all the time, guards don't give a flying fuck

because that's unironically one step away from literally hitler

Attached: jejej.png (334x506, 405K)

bogdanoffs

very few prisoners are as important as jeffrey epstein. absolutely everyone involved with handling him knew this

But not THOSE rich and powerful folk, goyim.

Why the f*ck would ROTHSCHILD care about some bottom-feeding pedophile you imbecile? JP Morgan did nothing, it was the mediterranean ship company, located in, drumroll please, SWITZERLAND... AGAIN! Seriously so much shady money flows through that country.

"While the bust, and eventual release, made international news in large part because of the ties to American financial giant JP Morgan, the operator, Mediterranean Shipping Company, has its own interesting back story.

For starters, it was at least the third drug bust on ships operated by the Switzerland-based company this year."

Prince Andrews? What's his relation?

Forgive reddit spacing the story had it.

Wow, you thought I was that old? You must really respect me! I'm touched.

I'd say it goes as high as astronaut John Glenn

Attached: flightlog691JohnGlenn2.png (1212x628, 563K)

the only reason i have even a shred of respect for boomers is that they're old and can't really help being retarded. if you're a young person with boomer tier takes, that's just pitiable

Then rebuke my argument, troglodyte.

Ad-hominem only goes so far.

>middlefart
wut

If you can't argue with the "boomer" you proclaim an idiot, does that make you less than dirt?

i did rebuke it. did you mean to ask me to do something else?

here's a (Trump)

Attached: flightlog693Trump1.png (1212x640, 608K)

Walsh is going to get suicided by the Rothschilds tomorrow holy shit is he retarded!?!?!??

Attached: pedowood.jpg (981x737, 184K)

You didn't rebuke the argument, you told me to dismiss it. What infomation invalidates the claim is what I consider a rebuke, and I'm fairly certain that's closer to the definition than whatever your swiss-cheese brain concocted.

team fortress classic bitch.

And he "tried" it a few weeks ago. Why was he not being watched constantly if they already knew he was a suicide threat?

Clintoned

lol but god damn this middlefart lady is a legit dime piece and trump dumped her for melania lmao

Attached: Donald-Trump-and-Celina-Midelfart-905143.jpg (590x697, 58K)

>John Glenn
who flew from DC to Columbus, OH - so incriminating