Who Killed Epstein Top 3

This list is of potential killers of Epstein in large. Arresting him was always going to end in an (((accident))) in jail before the court case. Did Trump have him arrested to forces (((them))) to act and expose themselves? Will we ever know?

Ok Anons post your top 3 likely suspects for Epstein’s suicide and your reasons. I want names.

Inb4 Jews - you must name your Jew

Attached: 0618D93B-1744-4ADD-93DB-4B89CF03F335.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

>Inb4 Jews - you must name your Jew
I'd name Mossad and/or Rothschild

Whoever stood to loose the most. It's not trump. It's not Clinton. It's someone whos name we don't know, with a face we don't recognize.

>top 3
Easy:
Mossad, Clintons, UK royals

Like all good sports I will name mine.

1. Clinton’s - He could expose Bill for being a pedo. He is already an accused multiple rapist. They need to protect Chelsea’s political career.

2. Mossad - He was working for them to facilitate honey pot blackmail of rich and powerful. His job is done and loose ends need tidied away rather than exposed in court.

3. MI6 - Prince Andrew is a creepy pervert. He even married a Ginger. MI6 will kill anyone who exposes the royal family and by default embarrasses this queen.

Seems we agree user

Attached: 1565225213005.png (600x1078, 441K)

The unknown unknowns? It maybe much simpler that it is the obvious suspects.

1. Trump
2. Clintons
3. Both

None of the people in OP's pic look like nice people. They all look decrepit and alien-like. Most of them look like arab kikes as well. These are the sick fucks we have to contend with.

Attached: EBpWX1LXsAAAddC.jpg (737x919, 54K)

Trudeau did it

Just imagine how many people could possibly have a motive.

They are the Cabal from The Blacklist and yes they all have a certain (((look))) about (((them))) maybe that is due to who gets jobs as actors but it fits a certain world view neatly.

I bet he did commit suicide BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WOULD GET MURDERED!!!!

The smug fuck probably wanted to die on his own terms rather than let powerful parties do it.

Attached: epsteinAIportrait..png (1122x557, 727K)

how does it feel to be utterly powerless in a world where people can be killed in prison and its plastered all over the media as a suicide?

Why would it be Trudeau? It was little girls on the Island not little boys?

Geppetto

Nothing new under the sun user (except the speed in which information travels).

Attached: epstein-1.jpg (1842x1036, 123K)

Okay, hear me out on this one:
Epstein was "connected to intelligence." This was likely Mossad. My theory is that Mossad was using him as their blackmailer, to put dozens of very powerful people in compromising positions to leverage them.
With Epstein being captured, and their scheme about to be blown wide open, Mossad had him killed. Its easy misdirection because people will think its one of the guys he had blackmail on, and since people are being misdirectly, hopefully they don't follow the trail leading to Mossad.
You want to know why America has supported Israel like crazy for as long as it has? People like Epstein getting blackmail against everybody, then forcing them to support Israel. They never seemed to get anything out of their support, so why do it? Because he'll drop the bomb if they don't.

A lot of people are sleeping much better tonight.

There is every possibility that he killed himself to avoid death my nigger cock in jail. Certainly choking on a bedsheet is preferable to choking on Winston’s cock while Jerome is fucking you to death.

1. Bill Clinton
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Bill and Hillary Clinton

Good point. Actually can't find sauce for little boys being part of this, but I assume they were though.
Based

Agree first part. Likely he was working for Mossad to blackmail/influence the rich. Even if he dreamt the scheme up himself originally. Mossad would have recruited him. So yes they would not want to be identified as the source of his motivation for blackmailing the rich and powerful.

Disagree second part. The reason US supports Israel is arms sales and Middle Eastern influence combined with Financial power of Jews in General. USA makes a lot of money from Playing friends/Enemies with both sides in Middle East (Arabs vs Jews. Shia vs Sunni, Turks vs Saudi, Russia vs NATO)

It is easy to convince a politician to support arms sales that provide jobs for his voters and money for his donators. To justify arms sales their must be potential wars. It’s a circle jerk that suits bankers, politicians & voters.

What we don’t know at this stage what statements Epstein has already made to authorities. He could have already pointed fingers. I also wonder whether he was bait to force a reaction from those that have most to hide. His suicide was always going to happen.

Or Maxwell, who's buddies with all 3.

Checked and true, I lump her in with Mossad

Saw this image in another thread. Seems they are already trying to spin this politically to their advantage. Needed to get him out of the way before the election cycle gets into full swing???

Attached: 0831FF73-CC80-406E-8D8B-047229E32F87.png (1649x2042, 382K)

1. Les Wexner
2. Les Wexner
3. Les Wexner

He's in this shit deep, and 100% in bed with the mafia. The first Epstein assassination attempt (the failed one) was carried out by somebody with mafia connections.

I truly sympathize with alleged victims of Epstein, but have you forgotten about allegations against DJT? Look up his prior remarks about Epstein. We have to assume that if any foul play is involved, the most powerful man in the country is in the know in some regard.

Look for the royal cousins, Prince Andrew jimmy saville, Epstein, maxwell and her fathers connections

Trump isn't the most powerful man in this country. Everyone he fired from the FBI still gets a check. He isn't in charge of anything, lmao.

It’s fake dude

Yes, follow the talking points like that. Great example, comrade!

Fuck off. We have all read the Shareblue memo. Now while you are fucking off please consider the this an ideal time to Kys. It is very fashionable with Dems at the moment.

Well said user. They are so transparent. They are exactly the talking points in order as well.

Been like this since the docs dropped

Classified photo of the killer practicing his strangling methods on innocents.

Attached: IMG_20190810_211853.jpg (608x502, 64K)

feels bad man. are we a nation of laws or not. "america" get your shit together!

A better question is, do you think he repented before he died?

Attached: 1564524349289.jpg (960x960, 238K)

no

Fuck no.

Who is in this photo?

1) Donald John Trump
2) Donald John Trump
3) Donald John Trump

>he actually gave a serious respond to this post
whoosh

Embarrassing post

1 Nobody
2 Nobody
3 Nobody
Without solid evidence of his passing he might as well be in TelAviv sipping wine banging kids while a plastic surgeon morphs his face

Israel killed him. They had to protect Ehoud Barak and the $3 Billion demented christians in the USA give them every year.
Epstein was jewish but sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater tribe.

Trump calls out the Clintons

Attached: 4D074EB9-21EC-472B-83AE-03C4A349ECF1.jpg (1279x1608, 359K)

How is one supposed to tell the difference between a retard dem post and a joke post?

Samuel Hydeberg

The whole Trump body count thing kind of makes it obvious. Mossad trying to frame the Clinton cartel.

...so dude died in custody? And they pinned it on suicide?

How does he keep getting away with it?

>who dis?
the most prolific serial killer and mass murderer in modern history.

Podesta 1 2 3.

Have you forgotten the past decade?

Reason goes without saying.
Look at the pilots flight log...

F. Pilot.
F. Guards on epis watch.

this my guess