Loooool

How brainwashed are you

Attached: FB_IMG_1565483330474.jpg (541x960, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html
thefederalistpapers.org/us/all-lies-woman-who-claims-trump-raped-her-at-13-made-it-all-up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shooped. i can tell by the pixels

Your sped it's Photoshop

It is, there was a jornalist in twitter that had to apologize for posting op's pic,
idk why the fags here keep posting it.

Are you fucking kidding me? People who think trump might have had something to do with it are shareblue shills?

Fuck off /ptg/

WTF is this real?

Agreed. How brainwashed do you have to be to believe that this photoshopped image is real? Sad. Many such cases.

are you paid making these shits? u r useless shit of history mr.shekelblue guys

Wonder which one got to take the first turn. My guess is trump only went second if a kike or nigger went first so he could slurp the cum off.

>Trump
>Never went to the island according to the flight log and the testimony in yesterday's documment
>Kicked Epstein from club
>Testified againts Epstein in 2009
>Epstein was arrested under his presidency

>Bill
>Epstein co-founded campagaing
>Went to his island 26 times

>More important people involved like prince Andrew according to the 2000 pages

>i-it was drumpf

stalwart post

>[email protected]
You know what to do guys.

Trump was always a NY democrat playboy before the Redneck Rampage of 2016. MAGA cultists will always ignore this.

>father kissing his daughter

call the police

SHILL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 pol - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the filename ‘stalwa (1519x4317, 652K)

How brainwashed are YOU?

Attached: 20190810_110951.jpg (971x810, 163K)

Attached: deposted.jpg (445x718, 284K)

these magatards will defend their pedopres at all costs LOL

Attached: 1562276297118.jpg (650x363, 64K)

Maybe she's so loyal because he saved her from an Epstein fucking.

Conveniently ignore the other page of testimony where a girl says he tied her down and raped her. Fag ass /ptg/ shill.

>Using LOL in Jow Forums

Attached: 1565025444589.jpg (1270x603, 58K)

>2016 allegation of a girl with no evidence, retarded story and where all witnesses were saying different shit
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770 dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html
thefederalistpapers.org/us/all-lies-woman-who-claims-trump-raped-her-at-13-made-it-all-up

i saw blue check marks sharing this again today
they're so desperate

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

>using meme flag in Jow Forums

You know that was conjured up by a Jewish, former producer of the Jerry Springer show, right?

Attached: EBkxqx5UwAAaz3U.jpg (828x1186, 135K)

>Epstein is already in his 60s
>trump still has dark hair and his child is still young

Want to know how I know this is shopped?

>trump connected to epstein
Haha look at this little faggot.

Hundreds of documents exist that connect the Clintons to Epstein, but dozens of people can not remember the last time they had even seen Epstein and Trump in the same room and there is next to no physical evidence linking the two.

>b-but my fanfic