Retard Holocaust

I think we should execute people that are born with mental/physical retardations, if signs of these disabilities are detected during gestation, we should abort them, regardless of what the parents or family says.
If someone gets physically disabled during life it's fine, but if someone gets mentally retarded, forced euthanasia is the only option.
Does Jow Forums agree with me?

Attached: 3031736.large.jpg (431x267, 54K)

>I think we should execute people that are born with mental/physical retardations
So nuke brazil?

While I’m generally uncomfortable around them, I think a holocaust is too far. There should be monetary incentives for women to have an abortion once they find out the baby has downs. This will lessen their population in a more humane way.

kek

autists get the bullet first, i fucking them so much

Execution is pretty humane, we have been executing people since the paleolithic era.

Most of Jow Forums would be empty then

and nothing of valuable will be lost

What about Asperger’s?

Attached: C3A79B23-1CE9-42BC-8CFA-9178EDF0D28D.jpg (893x767, 81K)

Only on the intellectually disabled part.

It’s not retardation. I have OCD and depression.

yes it is, i study with a dude who has asperger and he can't even solve 2x=4

Aspergers isn't a fault in intelligence, it's a fault in understanding social interactions.

Well, I think terminating someone on the autism spectrum should depend on how ‘high functioning’ the individual is. If you’re very low functioning (Cannot communicate properly and have constant mental breakdowns), I think termination is very justifiable in my opinion.

So I think for some people, including myself, it would be considered a form of retardation.

Attached: DCAF61BE-C928-4249-A4F5-BD241095EC1A.jpg (999x768, 73K)

/thread

thats a fake disease.

Then your entire country would be empty

Social retardation

This is a pretty elaborate suicide attempt, user. Maybe just try slamming your head in the car door instead.

Just put them all on an island and see how long they last. Will they make their own retarded society? One way to find out.

>yes it is, i study with a dude who has asperger and he can't even solve 2x=4

user, I...

Attached: 66689AC2-3A75-4D37-B348-CAEF244129A5.jpg (400x400, 27K)

They basically never reproduce anyway. Just cut gibs for disabled and let it be.

Already happening on Iceland

How?

get in the oven

"retardation" is everything that slows or hinder something, not only intellect.

I was (((diagnosed))) with it even though i showed no signs of it other than i hated talking to people because they waste my time.Pretty sure (((they))) give it to you if they think you are too smart.

being a introvert/anti-social is a symptom of asperger, maybe the psychologists that diagnosed you were incompetent.

Only if I get gassed first.

Godspeed based Australasian.

Aren't all of them incompetent? I got diagnosed with depression at age 10 because I didn't like smiling.

KEK...

Isn't down syndrome random? is it inheritable? I think 2 downies can make normal kids. I'd also hate to ice a future stephen hawking. Perhaps we should proceed with caution.

Attached: 1411090446541.jpg (500x281, 115K)

only the american ones

Pillow time then. Sorry. Self Epstein...

Only 2 ways to see it.
The productive way in which anyone with a handicap can die because it doesnt benefit progress and any company.

The humane way, in which even a handicapped life is a life, simply because who are we to judge? cant be in their minds.
Having a core understanding for yall handicapped and retards is like eating meat but understanding that being a vegetarian isnt a bad thing..

Attached: 1561071258847.jpg (600x491, 29K)

Cool, and this just fuels the idea that abortion is OK. I'd rather a world with retards than degenerates.

I'm only onboard if homosexuality is one of these disabilities.

>Isn't down syndrome random? is it inheritable?
Shouldn’t you already know the answer to that, Leaf.

Attached: B8824A96-F7D1-4CF2-A5CA-7CC02382D551.jpg (474x345, 21K)

They're nice people. I can think of plenty of better people to execute

You are fucking idiot show your flag faggot. Paying for retard executions. How fucking old are you, you dumb fuck

Attached: 8111551d09e7c726a62d7d9dd2cd5a2f285a3fc1dbdc3ba43af0192a21a6f057.jpg (248x255, 14K)

>Isn't down syndrome random
even if it is, the onjective isn't to only to erradicate retarded genes, but also to prevent the waste of precious resources in someone who probably isn't going to do anything no matter what.

>stephen hawking
ELA started to degenerate his body when he was already recognized a genius, which means he got disabled during his lifetime, so he wouldn't get euthanized anyway.

Pillow time for all the cra cras’s... nobody said it’s fun. Nobody like cleaning dog poo. It’s just stunting ya gotta do, like takin a poo too, KEK.

>I'm only onboard if homosexuality is one of these disabilities.
Replace PrEP with placebos and it'll solve itself.

i see it in the rational way, in which retards are killed because it won't benefit human progress and will only waste precious resources that could be used to sustain a normal human.

I work in special needs education and the intake of PMLD (profound and multiple learning difficulties) has increased dramatically over the last 5 years. It's due to "advances" in medicine, they're saving more of the kids who probably shouldn't have made it. They have a shit quality of life, pain and discomfort.... idk about holocausting, but there is a point where it's better if someone doesn't survive.

autists should definitely be holocausted though

Attached: 1565376142854.jpg (1500x1024, 238K)

Checked and white pilled. We are not monsters... it’s just necessary.

>the onjective isn't to only to erradicate retarded genes, but also to prevent the waste of precious resources
I hear ya, but if they have normal kids there's no reason to do it. We'd be better off eradicating niggers, be they basketball or sand.

Abortion is OK, but this isn't the subject of this thread.
Also, "degenerates" (a faggot) created the computer, while retards started 3rd wave feminism.

My son has Autism, I agree. I have other normal offspring but this faggot right here is gas worthy.

Attached: Resized_20190805_131135.jpg (1152x2048, 170K)

Can we holocost niggers and sand niggers too? Sand niggers are a mighty pesky and they fucking reek. Slaughter em all.

Cheap labour. Tendies are cheap enough to buy.

Nobody said to do it to normal white kids. They need to be embraced and loved of course...

Only if we start with you.

T. Known Boss

Attached: Landin-728x510.jpg (728x510, 48K)

>implying niggers can grow anything

Attached: nigger farmers.png (2093x608, 722K)

>Flag

No, u.

Attached: EA3E54A2-60F9-45CF-BC89-64E18102E3F6.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Even tough i don't think they way you both do when it comes to race, why the fuck would you kill a nigger if you can use him to grow your crops for free?

Downies can have normal kids, i mean. The parents are just a bump in the road.

No. No niggers. Or here we go again. Let some Japs pick crops or something

>Not using tards as slaves.

> a fucking leaf

The post i replied to suggested we keep them.

It's not worth it, they won't know what side of the scythe to use in harvesting season.

I can tell you're not good at Life there, bud.

Your mom does consent but I'm way too sexy to fuck with that rancid bitch.

Attached: The-Rake-Gianni-Agnelli-00003.jpg (600x906, 300K)

>feeding your farm equipment

Attached: 13299503946.gif (640x480, 748K)

wow some american can u contact cps jesus fuck

with enough whipping they will

Attached: 1a-540742377393.jpg (850x559, 41K)

thats the thing. technically, in human logic, I can relate to the Euthanasie. However societies in most countries, their (health) system and so on developed so much ,that it doesnt need a "holocaust" anymore.
Look at it this way. if you killed all mongloids, hardcore autists etc; what would truly change? I cant think of anything they have impact upon. If anything youd kill some nursing jobs.

Attached: 1564937460920.jpg (205x245, 12K)

We don't need to euthanize them but we do need to stop supporting them. Tards cost a lot of money to "educate" and that money would be much better spent on helping smart kids do smart shit.

>My son has Autism, I agree. I have other normal offspring but this faggot right here is gas worthy.

That’s the most Nigger-tier shit I have ever heard on this god forsaken board...

Attached: D1E53176-3AB7-485B-B69F-1B06E53AF7E2.jpg (474x291, 16K)

This

Attached: DE81474E-CF86-47CA-96AB-BA04EFFC2311.jpg (474x595, 51K)

It is very cruel, but, some people are not able to contribute anything and they hold the rest of us back.

Are you sure it isnt just vaccines and toxic food? Medicine wasnt any less advanced 10 years ago than it is now
t.deyonte williams

I used "holocaust" because it's more fitting to this board.
It would change a lot, school seats occupied by retards would be available for the next einstein, jobs given to retards for "inclusion" would be available for your children.

>vaccines and toxic food
fuck off back to mumsnet boomer

I don't care about being cruel or not, i care about doing the right thing.
cruelty and compassion are only revelant if you care about ethics or morals, but aren't when you view the world without any emotional filter.

> vaccines and toxic food

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Execute or abort? No.
Sterilization? Perhaps.