Livestream the Golden Gate Bridge

They cant SLOP(py job) further if its live and everyone can see the sabotage, normies will even see that Epstein's kikey death was trying to be covered up. On a side note, imagine if 9/11 happened in the current year, we would have indisputable truth that it was an inside job from Twitch lRL streamers walking around, you could see if a plane hit and went straight though. Lets make sure the global elite yiddy child molesters dont get away this time. FUCK GLOWIES, FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK ISRAEL.

Attached: 1024px-GoldenGateBridge-001.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Planet X
Worm wood
Pole shift
Purge
Jesus Christ is Lord

Attached: AAF65FB7-77C0-4096-8111-A53A768698C9.jpg (900x1276, 184K)

1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Attached: EBC25A37-8FB8-4748-9541-686CFBB914E8.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

why the queen of england have jeffery epstein kill...

Jeff epstein was a cute E

>see bong and mutt flags
Some good drugs you all are on, have a bump on me and continue.

>FUCK GLOWIES
>FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK ISRAEL

Attached: 1565454529754.jpg (1022x754, 35K)

Whats up with the GG bridge?

And why the GG bridge?

Some user predicted they'll fuck with the bridge

Hell yeah brother

Fuck off Jesus worshippers

Ezekiel 8 New International Version (NIV)
Idolatry in the Temple
8 In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on me there. 2 I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man.[a] From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. 3 He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. 4 And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.

5 Then he said to me, “Son of man, look toward the north.” So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.

6 And he said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing—the utterly detestable things the Israelites are doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable.”

7 Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall. 8 He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9 And he said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.” 10 So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and unclean animals and all the idols of Israel.

11 In front of them stood seventy elders of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

12 He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’” 13 Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”

14 Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15 He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”

16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17 He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18 Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”

8/11 happening brediction

Lines up with Jew and Islam holidays.

Along with some numerology stuff.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the Lord has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

gematria

Shut up, kike.

Amen

Attached: 9BDC70CD-DCB9-474E-BA80-748786EAAB9E.png (1024x576, 634K)

Look for the royal cousins, Prince Andrew jimmy saville, Epstein, maxwell and her fathers connections

>see the sabotage
Whatever falseflag they have is already set up (if its real of course) you'd just be going there to stand around for a few hours and die

Lord make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred let me sow love
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith
Where there is despair, hope
Where there is darkness, light
And where there is sadness, joy
O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console
to be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned
And it's in dying that we are born to eternal life
Amen

Attached: 1565415354329.jpg (700x715, 135K)

>And why the GG bridge?

First thing that comes to mind is that your overlords that founded your country and run your lives, the faggot kikes, are obsessed with those pillars from Joe and Bo or however those immense faggots are called.

so those pillars are symbolic in their primitive rat heads, just like 9-11 WTC's were...

Perhaps, just throwin it out there.

Golden Gate in Al AQSA Mosque in Jerusalem

Both can be hit at the same time, But i wonder, There is a bit too much hype behind this no?

>Al AQSA Mosque in Jerusalem

The Al Aqsa mosque is the final endgame but it would be weird if it happened now. We all know the rats will bomb it soon, but when I say soon I mean it in "grand scheme of things" scenario.

So it could be...5 years? Or some germatria date, given that those rat faggot kikes are obsessed with primitive mongrel shit like numbers and numerology and other self fulfilling retard prophecies.

But they'll hit it when the time is right, to blame it on whitey and have all the mudslimes in Europe engage in a conflict with us. It'll be tough. But I don't see it happening now.

Naruto run on area 51 = Triangle shaped
new stealth drone that got shown yesterday unironically looks like the 3 drones that fly over the mosque in i pet goat.

alot of (((alien))) hype

>new stealth drone that got shown yesterday

What?

>Naruto run on area 51
Never bothered to look into the Area 51 hype, sounded mad gay. is that meme still goin on?

someone please explain to me why 8/11 and not 9/11.

where would it stream? im trying to watch this firework show

Dont live stream it, moron, it needs to come down. They're playing right into our hand.

found something
goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html

Got a link ?

Attached: 8AD72B65-0C6A-41A4-9BD1-1A31E0E881FD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

Tisha b'av.

Attached: 20190808_212021.jpg (720x639, 147K)

My fuckin birthday is today fucking fuck why do they have their fucking holiday on my day fucking pieces of shit FUCKKKKKKK

Happy Birthday! Sorry that something bad might happen on it, but hey at least today's your birthday

Attached: holycrackers.png (500x498, 210K)

If (((they))) are going to bring down a high-value structure the charges were planted six months ago.

Attached: happy-cabin-crew-girl-flightattendant-Def6fa777190272ae37cbef236f03a3bb.jpg (1920x2675, 366K)

look on the bright side possibly soon you will have an easy to remember birthday

My birthday too user! HAPPY BDAY

God damn you Anons can be dense sometimes. If they want to take out the bridge, they will sail a vessel under it with the bomb in the vessel. The ship will be connected in an undisputed way to whomever they wish to blame for the false flag.

A freeway overpass near me was collapsed a few years ago by a fuel tanker truck that exploded under it. Stands to reason that is the way to take out the GGB, and blame it on whoever.

take your meds schizo

bump for happening

Because you call 811 BEFORE you dig

Just letting you know that Prince hang out in San Francisco a lot in the 80s. He had a lot of strange meanings in his music.
youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

Pottery Barn will never close ever

It's seems like some larp seed that anons were bored enough to try and will into existence.

And all the godfags crawl out of the woodwork.

Attached: 1551680324805.gif (500x685, 952K)

The damn thing better be gone by the time I wake up from my hangover tomorrow or I am calling shenanigans!

no.....