It's happening!!!

Oh my god, Thats the President of the UNITED STATES retweeting that information to 62 million PEOPLE!

WHO NEEDS CONVINCING NOW!

Attached: Capture.png (619x618, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neato

who dis nig nog?

Attached: bidenholmes0.jpg (1000x612, 37K)

Even libtards are like "yeah, no this was Hillary"

Attached: head shake.gif (226x226, 491K)

Neato burrito

>more epic tweets

Lets see him actually do something besides talk about it at a rally or tweet about it

Attached: 1539331155119.jpg (501x697, 104K)

checked the president's twitter account. omg is true!

Attached: 1563687573222.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Your president is a conspiracy theorist and is going to get a lot of innocent people hurt. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

keep fighting the fight brother

inshallah

fuck off you goddamn cia nigger. Stop trying to lead our good anons into your broken ass honeypot link. Stupid gorilla nigger

This is a false flag.

we know this is a bot because when you save an image from Jow Forums the name changes to a sequence of numbers. the image name was exactly the same over 180 times.

There were literally two mass shooting events a few days ago and your president is shitposting on Twitter

Attached: 9341d705bb4d40d80b16a64e743a8fb35142507f9976469cd3456ab4b679caff.jpg (720x537, 217K)

Damage control

Attached: 1559088209070.png (888x894, 520K)

Actually significant Tbh

Shareblue working from Canada now?

>innocent

Innocent people don't have orgy houses on pedophile island

I mean, He's right.

>the President of the UNITED STATES
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x291, 19K)

>There were literally two mass shooting events a few days ago and your president is shitposting on Twitter

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Pure madness. Trump never ceases to surprise.

fking based god emperor

Attached: miga2.jpg (1000x563, 122K)

Attached: B10151C6-2476-425D-B819-565DD2DCDD90.jpg (1440x1440, 457K)

Why are there only 35 stars in that flag? Did you give the 15 remaining states to Israel?

desperate

Attached: 1564236976661.jpg (1440x1080, 505K)

That's it, Mr. President. Make sure the heat stays on the little fish.

whats the angle of this bot?
anti shareblue? Everyone here hates those niggers, seems like a based bot

>Mass shooting
Nobody cares about ~30 dead people or whatever it is, unless there's a political advantage to be gained.
Also, a lot of them were spics. Nothing of value lost.

Watch his YouTube videos he's fucking hilarious. He sits there eating fried chicken dropping bombs on sjws, blm, and all sorts of liberal bullshit.

Ask your handlers for some new material share blue.

Check this shit out. Old footage of Trump calling out Bill Clinton and Epstien and lolita Island. Put that in you pipe and smoke it libs. No trolling watch. Archive and this shit anons. Hit the normies on facebook and twatter. Nows the time for a mini meme war. Hit while they are angry and confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU

Fuck I was sure this was fake and gay. mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Why do these niggers gotta talk in shuck and jive nonsense. Just speak English without being a dramatic, marble mouth, hood nigger.

Attached: PW.jpg (812x961, 106K)

what will the cope be when trump's fbi investigation concludes no foul play?

Attached: IMG_20180709_173457.jpg (397x465, 27K)

shills

>a man and his daughter is sexual
Tells us more about you than about them

Terrance is on a roll. He should post something about the Seth Rich murder next...

Hey Stalwart shill, you guys are always wrong KeK

Attached: 5D66FCE7-0788-423D-ADC1-1034D309BA04.jpg (600x448, 27K)

Trump’s power level keeps rising!

he's a maga nigger, he doesn't have any education

True. It's annoying with these niggers. They think they're funny. It's almost like they think they live in a fucking comedy movie or something.

Attached: gop.gif (480x320, 2.05M)

This harms any legal case against Hillary Clinton

we hadn't manifested enough destiny yet

bump 4 mods

Mods are COMPROMISED

Utterly irresponsible behaviour from a world leader.

the heavy shilling of this story about a kike on this site and in the mass media likely makes it either a murder or a fake suicide

This whole deal smells fishy to me. I doubt the Clintons did it... There were many others who are more powerful and would have a greater interest in killing him (assuming he was even killed and not broken out). The fact that Trump gets in on this in such a basic way, tells me he knows more and is part of the misdirection. I've always tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit fucky if you ask me

Leaf

Ok lefty voice of reason. Never give anyone with power the "benefit of the doubt" and Trump is absolutely tied up in this but given the Clintons history, they are the fallout guys. Not saying they don't deserve retribution. Everyone involved needs their own noose.

Old white guy here
Terrence is telling it straight.

>Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
Trump literally just told the FBI to come at him and they will lose

this.

this

and you wonder why Jow Forums supports trump?
do you think it was because he was an orange cheeto hehe ecks dee?

>leaf

Attached: mash.jpg (314x328, 95K)

better go dialate that shark bite

>I doubt the Clintons did it.
Arkancide - they have a long history of it.

Dead spix ooonoooooo! Somebody agreed the constitution!

El Trumpo must be furious that twitter manipulated the hashtags to delete #hillarybodycount and boost #trumpbodycount.