Epstein photoshop

Sure does look like a fire station to me.
82.221.129.208/.we1.html
t. retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Attached: nypepstinephotofake-1.jpg (825x548, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phibetaiota.net/2019/08/robert-steele-epstein-is-not-dead-he-is-on-his-way-to-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1565480163915.jpg (2319x1070, 1.38M)

BUMP

I think you’re full of shit. Idling is discouraged in ER bays. Exterior cleanliness of hospitals mean fuck all. Compressed air could be used for a myriad of reasonable things.

.t hospital worker

Thanks for the bump user

Attached: fake vs real epstein.jpg (446x282, 18K)

I've been in many ER ambulance bays and never seen backboards on a hook outside, for one other agencies/companies will steal them and two the ER techs ain't going outside except for lunch.

Ff paramedic here.

Wtf is NYFD? Also that’s literally every hospital ever. Those backboards are all shared no one steals them and fdny transports all their patients wtf are you talking about? This is garbage.

in the right pic hes no looking completely forward

Show license or liar

Congratulations! You've discovered the pedo elite use the media to lie to people! Which is what they've been doing ever since the invention of the newspaper.

Attached: B2EBD1BC-4BA6-48F2-90DA-17083F5DD852.jpg (944x847, 161K)

fucking idiot. its an ambulance bay

It clearly says FDNY you backwards reading retarded person.

Look at the orange stretchers. Why would a fire station have them?

What does that say on the right? It almost look like it's been flipped.

Paramedic here. Many ambulance bays look like that, especially if they are at a trauma center. Backboards won't be kept inside cause of blood, emesis, and other biohazard.

this is from the attempted suicide, theres a photo of that same guy with a ventilator. you dont ventilate a dead body

this is 100% a hospital...i can debunk all claims in pic...
t. worked in ED for 4 years as security

phibetaiota.net/2019/08/robert-steele-epstein-is-not-dead-he-is-on-his-way-to-israel/

The "camera malfunction" and knowledge of Jewish/Israeli custom says they would rather switch him out and sheep dip Epstein in Israel. This is key to ensuring Mossad gets and keeps high-value operativesm

yes, poison the well, good good

Attached: 1562217064355.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Normal operating procedure is as follows: patient met criteria to be placed in spinal immobilization, patient placed on back board and c collar, take patient to hospital, transfer patient to hospital gurney on back board, give report to RN or MD, grab a new backboard outside.

This picture is fucking retarded. That's literally your average ambulance ER bay in KY at least. t. Paramedic.

Attached: 20190810_210938.jpg (3259x2000, 2.52M)

Maybe so, perhaps I lept too soon. I worked in Texas. Someone take a pic if the hospital in question and the location can be confirmed. However that nose does not change shape like that from a hanging.

Then you must have only been to a few hospitals mate. A lot of hospital, especially trauma centers look like this. Some hospitals put the backboards in a shed, to keep the blood, brains, etc out of sight.

how old is original pic? the nose continues to grow ur whole life

See

Attached: 1565041579125.jpg (521x650, 76K)

>Backboards won't be kept inside cause of blood, emesis, and other biohazard.
WTF expose the public to biohazard?? They were stored in the a dedicated closet in hospitals in Houston, San Antonio, and UTMB Galveston.

this pic destroys the schizos

I should add to this, once the patient is taken off the backboard the backboard is placed outside to be grabbed at a later time.

>Calls backboard a gurney
Just fucking kill yourself

Attached: 69CD0FA3-427E-40CF-B160-4A8065177C55.png (713x730, 156K)

Hey, I'm right there with you man. Just how some places roll I guess.

depends on how busy the hospital is. and the public arent allowed near the ambulance bay where these are kept

Rekt

Attached: 1563880653086.gif (320x320, 1.06M)

>Doesn't know the difference between a gurney and a spine board
Larp more faggot

How many of you are woke to controlled demolition or do you still grovel to the 9/11 official story?

Attached: th (10).jpg (907x680, 138K)

That's Jim Stone you asswipe.

>no dimple on left
>different shaped nose

Paramedic here. There ate routinely signs at hospital EDs that advise turning off engines due to funes and if you think hospital walls don't get that dirty you've never been in one. You're full of shit

why are all doctors bought and paid for and are as dumb as monkeys.. just looking for their bread and butter.
why the fuck would you think i want u touching me
why the fuck do you steal so much money
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
besides u all being known for the obvious inbreeding that seems to show. and other stupid shit u let others say about you

I have been looking at that pic. Here is my thought. When someone is strangled venous return to the heart is impeded. So, there will be a back up of fluid to the face. This can distort and swell tissue in the face.....and ear.

1/10

>(You)

Attached: 1556083738520.jpg (259x194, 10K)

That's what they look like.

Been twice through the EMT route due to snake bites

Harvard. yeah thats his right side. whomever made it goofed up on matching up with "dead" left side epstein

>Ambulances never turn their engines off

OP is a fucking retard. Confirmed for not shit about fire or ems

Fuck me, the Brit can't even speak right? You are British right Mo'?

>snake bites
>checks flag
Lol