They booed at Trump's video during the citizenship ceremony

How fucked are we?

Attached: 1560919130338.jpg (3000x1722, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exercising their newfound right of free speech

Completely

>we
you are fucked. i'll be fine

I wonder if they're booing him for being a zionist of for using twitter.

This is a war crime against the American public and should be treated as such.

white liberals have to be the only people in history who undermined and destroyed their own society willingly.

>checked
This is what boggles the mind, they have actually been doing this for millions of years. Literally.

Look at what happened during the mermaid wars about 24k years ago. It's ridiculous.

...and then everybody clapped!

It's mind blowing. I have seen propaganda be used for all kinds of things but I think this is one of the first times in history of using propaganda to get the victim to not only hate themselves but to outright try to sacrifice themselves and get replaced by people who let them know outright that they hope they burn in hell.

>Best regards,
>(((Avi)))
Every fucking time. Third time seeing this, can anyone vouch for authenticity?

Prove it. Post the video

Fuck off you LARPing faggot, you're either a shitskin or tacticool LARPing Jow Forums gear queer civilian who doesn't even rate POG

I'm curious also, but I have to say that it's at least completely believable like that ShareBlue pic about Epstein floating around

It's been spammed all fucking day

it's this level of guilt and self hatred that I've never seen before. One aspect of it is that being called racist is seen as being a fate worse than death. The liberals I went to school with will, in their more honest moments, admit that they have been beaten, robbed, and in some cases even raped by minorities. Despite that, they still want to keep more of them coming into the country.

Mollie Tibbets family not only adopted a migrant child, but a migrant child RELATED TO HER MURDERER.

A German girl murdered by a refugee had, at her funeral, a fund raiser for a refugee charity.

How the hell do you even combat this? It's self destruction.

Probably because he wants to revoke constitutional rights

Attached: guncontrol.png (2132x930, 1022K)

Enjoy Detroit, faggot

nice to see mods are killing it

ISPY a straight white male

All I got is to encourage a mass suicide a la Jonestown in some sort of protest. You can't save these people.

Lmao look at those ugly niggers. Usa is really fucked.

Look at that beautiful mosaic of diverse people. America's a quilt of different cultures and peoples! Remember to be united and work together for our country :)

these past couple years i've been wondering to myself about why the fuck is everyone so fucking ugly now. i guess they're all immigrants.

Fuck niggers!

Soon

>*are they
Fixed

It's like they're controlled by another race that secretly hates them but uses them to unwittingly do their dirty work.

they'll outvote you soon

>They booed at Trump
So does over half of the country. Non event.
Actually the right to boo Trump makes them Americans.

Just as I can say Obama was trash and not get arrested.

Are conservatives/libertarians the real cuckolds?

And none of them went back over their righteous indignation.

If a war broke out, I would go after white liberals. They‘re the ones who let all of this happen. That‘s also why mass shooters who kill shitskins are brainlets.

Trump supports Israel! Israel was always our ally.

Attached: b19cc29c-d231-48e9-9cc2-8f450b76b48d.jpg (970x546, 93K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

If the kids did that in my 5th grade class they would all get at time out

Fuck off with spamming this shit.

this is just another CIV cycle my friend

Attached: 1301207361590.jpg (501x1140, 124K)

>Allowing in 3rd worlders
The United States is the dumbest goddamn country on the planet. Every other country except the even more cucked countries like Canada, Sweden, France, and Germany are trying their hardest to push other the 3rd world trash. Israel is building walls to keep the 3rd world trash out while the kikes in the US Congress and US media are fighting to import the 3rd wolders

>INB4 hey goyim what about the poem written by the Jew (((Emma Lazarus))) attached later to the base of the state of liberty?!?!

Attached: 8273487628734234.jpg (1535x1480, 274K)

wow, what a profound thing. so what are you doing about it? bitching on the internet? oh ok

Why do they want to become citizens if they hate us?

Attached: 73846875345.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

god I hope the USA just stops accepting new immigrants.

This is why the whole civnat "we love LEGAL immigrants" thing is a failure.

Attached: 3479345674545.jpg (397x425, 50K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

I would only allow Russians to become citizens.

Attached: russia.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
Does being black count as being mentally ill?

Attached: Genetic MAOA behavior.jpg (529x1024, 145K)