Norway Mosque Shooter

What's the TL;DR on this situation. I'm receiving conflicting information.

Attached: norway.png (944x306, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222603814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

apparently he's German

finally, we need more shootings in Europe.

Peter Sweden called him an "Incel" "Pagan" "White Supremacist". Are any of these labels true, or are they just the usual dismissive slurs.

Here's a full thread about him with some details: No, he was not, britfag. You obviously don't know Bærum which is an upper-class Western suburb of Oslo. Many Norwegians with old German family names live there, but they're still Norwegian.

Attached: philip-1.jpg (2048x2048, 705K)

Thanks, user.

you sound like you knew him user

why did he have to kill innocent people?
don't you have jews in scandinavia?

Attached: genrev.jpg (484x484, 146K)

his kid fucked his life up. 6+2chan is a honeypot that pushes these young men over the edge.

I thought they were homosex?

What the fuck have you guys done to my childhood friend. I am shocked.
We used to play F-Zero X, Mario Kart, Super Smash...
Fuck you pol.

He is not german. He is norwegian and he used to be a great guy.

I wont release my identity so don't ask more, although it's obvious who I am to many.

Fuck you pol.

Attached: a49qYe0P_700w_0.jpg (700x464, 39K)

he killed a close family member of his, a young girl.

before he got beat up by a muslim pensioner.

How is this pol's fault? Why didn't you do anything to stop him? Or better yet how come you didn't help him?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222603814

Do you have any idea how hard it is to stop someone from being radicalized?

Yes, so that is why he should have been helped. Being radocalized alone is dangerous.

should be easy af for this guy. he shouldve just moved to america or any other place and get all the pussy in the world. he wouldnt care about the race war then

obviously you didnt try hard enough. you should be held accountable

attention whore

It's always the Nintendo guys

Did the poster really know him? 6+2 chan is a fucking honeypot full of feds, I wish this kid never did this.

Also, how bad is the immigration problem in Norway?

Pol.

I really did.

Id probably reset cause shitty phone internet.

He failed miserably. And that is a good thing, because violence is never acceptable. That poor lad should have been stopped earlier. Either by friends or family. I heard he has two brothers. I wonder how radicalized they are.

you are a joke

As is pol.

Honestly, this is really sad. He looked like such a normal guy. I wonder what set him over the edge. At least he didn't kill anyone, he might get off easier.

Bad.

I live in Oslo. There are Muslims all over the place. Some individuals are obviously nice though. But at least 50 % of all the young males act like third world clan-niggers. And it's only getting worse.

Right wing terrorism does Not help our cause. Stop with the violence. Let the darkskins stand for evil.

99% of pol does not advocate or encourage shootings apart from ironic posting. He has no one to blame but himself I'm sorry to say.

Did his you notice a change in his personality recently? Did he become distant? I honestly feel really sorry for this kid because I don't think the situation in Norway even warranted this reaction (not that violence is ever an answer to anything, anyway).

He most likely killed his little sister.
I have no proof of this, but she was found dead in his childhood home.

6+2chan did this. Too many fucking feds pushing young kids over the edge. It shouldn't be legal for them to do that, but that's our fucked up justice system. Now this kid's life is fucked up forever.

It's been gradual over many years.
After a certain point you cant differentiate pol shitposting and real comments.

That's fucked up. I hope he didn't because killing one's kin is probably one of the evilest things one can do in this world.

i always hear that sweden is worst.
sad to hear norway is like that as well

How long do you think he was on Jow Forums? Did the radicalization happen before he joined this site?
These young guys need to understand that violence only ALIENATES ordinary people. He had his whole life ahead of him. Just looking at this kid's face makes me sad. He looks like a kid I would know.

I dont know. Anyways im out I dont wanna accidentally leak too much to the news.
(although i doubt any would believe me)

Take care. I hope your friend does well...

His daddy's name wasn't Willy Woodrow
And he wasn't born and raised in no ghetto
Just a white boy looking for a place to do his thing

Attached: up-merle_haggard_01.jpg (324x266, 16K)