Japan finally opening up to immigrants to combat declining birthrates

Come home western man.

Attached: france24 japan.png (802x794, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will go well.

>declining birthrates
Anime caused this.

Based

I'm going there in a few months to spread my white seed

Attached: tumblr_ob5giiLXyd1r350qlo2_400.png (400x338, 238K)

They've been trying to do this to Japan for a long long time but the old folks have resisted as much as possible. The younger generation has become more open to migrants. Looks like this is the beginning of the end.

let the population (/economy) retreat greedy globals

When the Japanese talk about foreign immigration they mean from South Korea and Philippines.

Welp, time to move to Japan to get me a qt 3.14 nip waifu

Attached: 1561239094729.png (1434x1468, 1.9M)

I’m okay with abandoning the west which is already to lost to shitskins and relocating to Japan.

And India.

White people wont wreck their civilization (except for the nukes srry)

It will be full of shitskins soon

if you cant get laid in America, you can't get laid in Japan either

Japan should build robots to do everything.

I'm in Seattle area lots of Asian waifus here

The end for Japan.

>muh work force & economy
>fuck my culture & race
When will we get off (((their))) wild ride?

Attached: oyy.png (461x583, 2K)

why aren't you having sex nipanon?

Of course, you'll spread it in your hand after looking at them all day.
Besides RWC will be hosted there in a few months, girls there will get their fill of tall athletic gaijin cock.

Too bad you are a big fat bitch who's scared to make the first move

Sissy!!!

I hate normalshits so much. I hate them so fucking much. They see "declining birth rates", kvetch for immigrants, and that's that. Nobody ever takes it a step further and realizes Japan has been severely in need of a population drop for a long fucking time now and this brown invader bullshit is being pushed by Mr. Changenstein to keep his fucking profits up. I HATE NORMALGOYS SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: 1565418812410.jpg (125x93, 2K)

slide glow thread

Whites would respect Japanese culture and civilisation and would marry a japanse girl and have an Half child. The child will just live like a normal japanese with nothing in his culture changing except a better understanding of the world since he'd be likely speaking 2 mother tongues etc.

Japs are honorary Aryans and whites, mixing with them was approved by Hitler himself. Shitskins don’t belong there.

They're just importing koreans. The worst thing that can happen is they will start eating kimchee.

Will nipland fall before the US completely does? time will tell.

That’s taking the easy way out. It’s easy to get your dick sucked in Japan but not as easy to get them to let you knock them up

Eww no. I wish I never made the JUMP. 8 fucking years in Sasebo, I begged for another deployment but was refused. Disgusting autistic faggots. Fuck Japan.

Attached: 1564258149792.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Yeah, he'll totally not end up mentally ill, like your average hapa.

why doesn't the japanese government just make people. it's not hard.

Everyone needs to stay the fuck out of Japan. Including white people. If you can't take care of your own ship, die with it. Don't jump to another one. You're just parasites.

to be fair off the bat I'm already guessing they'll have better quality control for immigration and not have an illegal problem to the extent we do

For the same reason you aren't having sex.

>if you cant get laid in America, you can't get laid in Japan either
I agree. I was an incel in the U.S. and I'm an incel in Japan. Maybe more MGTOW than incel, because I don't even try to meet women at this point. If it fell into my lap, I might take it, but I wouldn't want any girl to know where I live.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

What is RWC?

>I'm in Seattle area lots of Asian waifus here
They all become feminists and SJW and "woke", though. They're called "Bananas" - yellow on the outside, but White and "woke" on the inside. Basically ruined. And it happens fast. Guys bring their Filipina wives over, and they turn fast.

only open to whites I assume

based

>The younger generation has become more open to migrants.
Especially those who go through the university social sciences and humanities departments. They are 100% for diversity, LGBT, etc. I was surprised to see how many Japanese professors are Globo-homo Leftists.

why do they need the same amount of labor for less people?

Imagine being this much of a nigger.

How do we save it?

Vaccines and microwave radiation, actually.

Geriatric population will outnumber the working age population

>mixing with them was approved by Hitler himself.
No he fucking didn't lmao. Hitler in favor of mixing? I'm pretty sure this isn't even bait. Jow Forums in 2019

It's extremely sad Japan one day probably won't be Japanese anymore. It's sad when any culture dies like this.

Women's liberation, actually.

(doesn't that make much more sense, retards?)

Attached: japan women legal equality.png (710x430, 16K)

holy cringe, take a rope and hang yourself

because ur mum lives in Australia?

Get fit learn Japanese and join the jsdf, free ride into Japanese pussy,
Japanese have the b subtype of the aryan R haplogroup, this is why they crave white cock and we crave Japanese pussy.

Ah it really is the beginning of the end. Can't wait to see a bunch of somalis and Burkas take over Kyoto while the dwindling natives fear to day anything or do anything about it.

>Whites would this
>Whites would that
Whites go to Japan then fucking leave after six months because the cultural isolation crushes their souls
The difference is that whites usually have somewhere to go back to, unlike all the other immigrants

You do what every white man wants to do. The one thing that makes us unique among all the races. You fix problems in front of you. Gradually working your way from the small ones to the big ones. Start with yourself, then your property, your family, your friends and associates, your neighborhood, city, county. You don't do it alone either. You meet with like minded people who are willing to help you as much as you're willing to put forward yourself.
The problem hurting all of us in the west is the eternal feeling of "someone do something! except for me of course :)"

>to combat declining birthrates
The Japanese fertility rate will eventually rebound on its own. Natural selection is selecting against herbivore men and dried fish women.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

Attached: model-breeders-win.jpg (1280x1001, 86K)

I'm good dude, no offense to you guys, i just dont wanna go to japan.

>Whites go to Japan then fucking leave after six months because the cultural isolation crushes their souls
This really is true. Africans, pajeets, Chinks and Indonesians, etc. come here and they fucking love it and don't want to leave. Chad from Saskatchewan or Simon from the UK come for 6 months to teach English at Nova, bang greasy Jap pussy, and then move on to Thailand or just go back home. Very few Western men, especially White Western women, stay in Japan long-term

>A pajeet
>In fucking Japan
I need to see this

Well, I need allies. I’ve been pitching the idea around that we tell 2chan about the Koreans and Chinese trying to dilute their culture and blood, so that’s why they are importing outsiders. Only thing is I can’t fuel this because I don’t speak Japanese. The idea is to make the idea something spill over into irl.

So you mean to tell me that Japan is filling up with niggers and Pajeets?

>>A pajeet
>>In fucking Japan
>I need to see this
I went to Costco yesterday, just north of Tokyo. The first person I see coming out is an African Costco employee with "Quigley" written on his name tag. Then, when I walked up to the cafeteria counter to order a coffee, a pajeet came up beside me to ask which pizza did not have meat on it. After my coffee, I headed over to the electronics area, and I saw a Muslim Asian woman with a jihab over her head pushing a cart with her baby in it. Yeah. It's happening. FAST.

>jihab
*hijab, or whatever the fuck it was.

ngl japan seems overrated

Oh you were talking about Japan, not America. I thought by "it" you were referring to the "sinking ship" in my analogy.
Based on my video watching and reading, japanese people are already redpilled on chinks and koreans. While they're still polite about it, they do notice their behavior and disrespect. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Japan is Japan for a reason. Trust their capability. The only worry is Trojan Horses into Japan, and outside forces using their power to force Japan to submit.

Pretty weird to think that in 50-100 years, Japan is going to be just like how Sweden or Canada are now.

>Based on my video watching and reading
what videos?

ive seen the same thing. my local family mart only has fucking indian and other shitskin employees.

Do you even know what honorary means? No, he wouldn’t fucking approve it at all, and he didn’t. Just like how someone with an honorary doctorate wouldn’t be able to work as a doctor or researcher.

Videos where people ask random japanese people questions about various topics. There's tons of them.

are they nice people?

the thing is that these workers coming to Japan are only working temporary, and some of them are dying on the job

post one that supports what you said

no

never mind found it

But what about whatSaid? I’m scared papa user..

Attached: 1C91BA2A-384C-40E5-BE39-77B64A03C508.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Rugby World Cup.

>wow guys we need to permanently destroy our nation or the next 25 years might be kinda tough

would it really be such a lose if japan dies?

Considering another beautiful race becoming mutts, and the most culture rich first world Asian country on earth dying, yes.

japanese broads are picky unless youre chadish or at the very least bradish. materialistic as all hell too. you better have a good job they dont date no broke as niggas. (allegedly) soaplands are nice ( assuming you find one that accommodates gaijins)

>my local family mart only has fucking indian and other shitskin employees.
ha aha. The Simpson's Kwik-E-Mart pajeet joke is funny, because it's true - Even in fucking Japan! That's the thing they do when they immigrate. Or drive taxies. The Nepalese open curry shops. I'll never eat at another one of those things again. Same with the fuckin' mystery meat kebabs in Shibuya, etc. I hate that shit now. I can't fuckin' stand it.

Will Japan ever be great again? Seems like Abe, though he has good intentions, ain't doing much

1. That's an english teacher, not a jap.
2. Japanese people are much more capable at protecting their homogeneity than westerners.
3. I don't like non-japs living in japan either, but having some non-japs isn't a problem, unless, again, there is outside pressure that's forcing them in.
Don't panic but don't relax either.

>Will Japan ever be great again?
I like living in an ethnostate. I despise multiculturalism, feminism and SJW-ism, and that's what I was running away from. Now I'm starting to see it raise it's ugly head here even in Japan.

Yeah, no. Not really.

Well this is depressing

Are they actually rich? they seem like they're just good for a quick fuck, pedo cartoons, and low powered automobiles.

>1. That's an english teacher, not a jap.
You are correct. Japanese people do not post here, let alone post in perfect English. This has been said here a million and one times. But no one seems to understand that. I guess it's mostly EFL teachers, U.S. military, and anons on vacation or maybe business trips. No Japanese post here. And if they say they're Japanese, they're LARP'ing EFL teachers or angry Chinks or Gooks.

Attached: 1545375514170.png (1546x78, 17K)

>and that's what I was running away from. Now I'm starting to see it raise it's ugly head here even in Japan.
Man it's weird how wherever you flee to ends up with the same problems as the place you originally came from.
>shops at costco in japan

'Declining birth rates' is simply code word for 'importing immigrants to artificially stimulate the economy'
Nobody cares about birthrates unless it's causing economical slowdowns.

>>and that's what I was running away from. Now I'm starting to see it raise it's ugly head here even in Japan.
>Man it's weird how wherever you flee to ends up with the same problems as the place you originally came from.
>>shops at costco in japan
You fuckin' Jews are like flies to shit whenever these Japan threads are posted. go neck yourself, kike.

well, 日本維新の会 and other "right-wing" parties seem to be on the rise, but I don't think the Japs would openly welcome mass immigration the way Europe has

>'Declining birth rates' is simply code word for 'importing immigrants
Yeah. The Left tell Japanese to hire more women and put them in positions of power, etc., meanwhile they are also pushing for more Third-World immigrants. This is going to be another fucking disaster. Nobody in the West was really prepared for mass Third-World immigration, but the Japanese are really not going to be ready for this. It's going to fuck them up big time.

>I don't think the Japs would openly welcome mass immigration the way Europe has
I don't see any evidence of that. I'm seeing more Africans and Muslims here than every before.

I'm saying that maybe western culture is the reason japan is becoming infected with multiculti shit, and everything else you fled from. Seriously. Do you not see the irony of supporting western corporations while complaining about modern western culture infecting japan?

>this post
>that flag
kikes are here and they are everywhere

well they have to have reservations about that, right? Eventually, they'll start to speak out against it, and hopefully soon.

But we're better than niggers.