Cast the biopic bros

cast the biopic bros
>sex trafficer gets caught
>was supposed to be on suicide watch
>killed himself and the cameras didint work aswell :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Attached: Capture.jpg (1144x618, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKMhPNr_Blc
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20190810_162348.png (867x506, 533K)

Idris Elba

Trump's impeachment is imminent.

Attached: 01112223354548552.jpg (300x300, 65K)

Its been imminent for 2 years buddy

Hm. How did he die though? I thought he was on 24/7 suicide watch? And constantly recorded?

>I thought he was on 24/7 suicide watch
No he wasn't. They took him off suicide watch for some unknown reason

This had to be the work of ninjas. I think we should bring the Shredder in for questioning. This is right up the Foot Clan's alley.

By them shutting off the cameras and paying the guards while they strangled him.

NOIDED
O
I
D
E
D

Attached: 505EEA31-4C3C-4B20-9316-41E65F412989.png (2000x2127, 2.57M)

Reminder that Democrats are all pedos and we're shitting themselves trying to silence Epstein before he could talk. At least conservatives stick to raping adult women

While it's unfortunate that Epstein killed himself before the investigation could lead to anything, it's not unheard of for sexual deviants to have extreme mental illness or depression. His death was a clear suicide, and it would be foolish to blame any party other than Epstein. I think we can all agree it's good that scumbag isn't on earth to prey on children anymore. This won't stop conservatives from peddling asinine conspiracy theories about debunked Clinton assassinations

>pre-November 6th, 2016: DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN!
>November 7th, 2016-January 19, 2017: OBAMA WILL STOP DRUMPF FROM GETTING INTO OFFICE!
>the rest of 2017: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
>2018: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
>2019: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
Do you fags ever get tired of being wrong? I can't wait for:
>2020: DRUMPF WON'T WIN RE-ELECTION!
>2021: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
>2022: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
>2023: DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!

LADS

Attached: 1565475150835.jpg (903x1003, 154K)

Okay,GoldStein

Very weak bait, look at twitter if this somehow isn't bait

Hm. I wonder what the reason was?

>#TrumpBodyCount trending
damn the Clintons are good.

((unknown))((reason))

>conservatives
You know that every blue checkmark on twitter is screaming "MURDERED," right? NO ONE is falling for this bullshit, you CIA nigger.

But doesn't Agent 47 fight for justice or some shit? He should be killing the pedophiles instead. Or wait for Epstein to drop names.

>ywn have a lolita island

feels so fucking shit bros

>"people" on Jow Forums are still hedging their bets on Trump 2020

Attached: 1377051340594.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

dilate

Attached: wa1.jpg (1242x734, 97K)

>actually believing this is a liberal or conservative issue and not rich elites from both sides of the political spectrum killing him in order to keep their pedo secrets from getting out

Why the fuck do people make this political? You think the people at the top fucking kids give a shit about left and right? You're being played. Anyone who fucks kids deserves to die regardless of the character they play on CNN or Fox

>conservatives squriming

Attached: wa.jpg (679x552, 35K)

>immediately cremated his body just hours after

Yup, totally nothing bad to see here. Just the regular ol' pedo killing himself before his trial

>having the power to blackmail the world into a world war
>not having a way to dump all the info in case you get suicided as life-insurance

Attached: 1547943284416.png (620x581, 16K)

fuck off, shill

Attached: 1565473553155.png (1336x725, 1.5M)

tasteful meme right there

Attached: 1510694746128.png (488x470, 316K)

Yeah, they'll work together to sweep it all under the rug

Unironically Scott Bakula

Attached: ScottBakula.jpg (880x660, 149K)

So was it the Clintons or Trump? Both are ped scumbags
>inb4 before culture warriors call me a tranny/or whatever the fuck left wing culture warriors call right wingers.
This is not a partisan issue. Everyone should be furious and demanding answers.

Consider he was in a maximum security prison. Consider this was a high profile case and yet the guards somehow failed to do their very simple task of making sure Jeffrey lived to face the court. Consider he was taken off of suicide watch for no good reason. Consider that many billionaires and politicians wanted him dead before he talked. Now fuck off, CIA nigger.

Why is Trump projecting?

pour one out for a true nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=bKMhPNr_Blc

i feel like the niggers are waking up and they could actually be useful allies

Attached: 1565473923786.png (1096x793, 1.38M)

>>was supposed to be on suicide watch

he was taken off suicide watch in July

>>killed himself and the cameras didint work aswell :^)

where does the camera meme come from? haven't seen it published anywhere. pretty sure pol retards made it up.

also why does everyone think it was a hit? I bet this dude is on a jet to a small island in the pacific right now.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1565081566889.jpg (728x483, 31K)

Peter Capaldi

Attached: 9F484D69-4F13-4A59-9E2B-AC2DBA58A092.jpg (220x312, 18K)

I miss Anthony Bourdain...

t. someone who is totally not working for the (((elite)))

What if it is both?

Maybe both, maybe neither
Probably a lot of powerful people wanted him gone, it goes probably a hell of a lot deeper than Clinton and Trump

Honestly, all this corruption shit just makes me want to get rich as fuck enough to get away with murder.

Both. It was a team effort

Attached: 1565474128772.png (777x607, 448K)

I'm watching Under the Silver Lake at the moment, I just re-read The Crying of Lot 49 last week, and now I see this thread. I can't handle it anymore, bros, how do we stop the elite?

michael bay to direct a heroic tale about a jet setting man circumventing the oppressive age of consent laws

>ac is on
So he left the key in the ignition?

What did they mean by this?
How is it a conspiracy theory if the documents that came out yesterday have clinton in his flight logs over 30 times?

Attached: lel.png (1008x536, 422K)

his temple was boarded up last week

Attached: epsteintemple.jpg (974x519, 115K)

Why is a board filled with cunnyfags and lolishits even attacking this guy?

>Agent 47 fight for justice

Attached: 1558980528877.jpg (502x421, 131K)

"""Nuclear accident""" that wipes all evidence clean when?

Could be he was told to do it and the guards were told to look the other way while he did it. Anyway, I think everyone agrees that there's some corrupt shit going on. There's no way this is just a string of unfortunate coincidences.

Y'all are simps, you are looking here while the real trick is done over there

What the fuck were the Elites thinking, /tv/? How retarded do they think the general public is?

Jow Forums pedos trying to look good in front of the feds after the shootings

.t never played hitman

I honestly think the people making this a politics thing are either literal retards or payed shills. There is no way you can look at this situation and make it a stupid left vs right issue.

Trump flew his loli express too. WTF would he retweet that

They can do almost anything, people will forget about this in a few weeks

People won't care about this by next Tuesday.

I watched a few missions on YouTube and he seems to kill bad people only.

They know we're going to do nothing.
We'll talk, it'll hold the headlines for about a week or two, and then it's forgotten.

The thing people have been saying for the last decade about pedos here(it's mostly a handful of people) seems to be true now that "cunnyposting" has almost vanished now that the guy is busy fixing his new site

hmm, i've never had a keyless ignition car, so idk exactly how they work. maybe you can walk away from the car w/ the wireless key while it's running, but you wouldn't be able to drive it?

Is today finally the Day of the Rope for the pedos?

Attached: Greatest Showman - too cute3.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

What game?

Why do they call him EpSTEEN instead of EpSTINE?

He got away with it and is probably pounding some 9 year old right now. How does that make you feel?

You must not have been paying attention. Agent 47 is a whiteknight. His marks are criminals and gets penalties for killing civilians along the way. Without even getting into the levels (and games) that progress his story because those are usually just embarrassing.

Yeah this is the end of Blumphf for sure

meteor man has the weirdest face
camera angle makes his head look so big and his body so tiny
well he's a scrawny dude I guess

The Trivago commercial guy

Attached: 151021_dmg_trivagoguy_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 38K)

mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Trump is part of the same criminal networks as Bill Clinton. Don’t be fooled.

Lol retard he hitched a ride literally once fr Florida to NJ, he's not on any flight logs to the island, unlike Bill who flew there/back 26 times

He took one for the (((team))).

Sadly, this. No one will give a shit in a week. I'd like to think that people will, but everyone'll jump onto the next thing

>What game?
Morrowind

Brit royalty too

TRUMP FANS WILL NOT BE DEMORALIZED

Why are some people seemingly completely averse to all conspiracy theories no matter what? As if the idea of behind the scenes plotting and the truth not always coming out is always ridiculous and Flat Earth-tier.

/tv/ is 90% election tourists these days m8

>You don't get to bring lolis

Imagine how fucking noided you would be after watching his suicide footage

trump did it and then retweets a video blaming it on the clintons to exonerate himself

Thanks.

They are all having a good laugh over this.

Attached: 06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg (600x388, 35K)

I like the theory that he's in witness protection.

This. Redditors and Election pol tourists ruined my /tv/.

The general public IS retarded, user. They treat us like livestock because 95% of people honest to god have the minds of livestock.