Are tattoos /pol approved?

Attached: 1564994343318m.jpg (825x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vitaly_gulyaev/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they're based and redpilled

as long as they're not degenerate, theirs a ot of based people with based tats

That can't be legal

>grows up
>tattoo stretched
bravo

What's your blood group?

Attached: images (2).jpg (522x436, 23K)

>my son Oceanwind

Attached: 1412345364245.png (210x240, 6K)

Lmao, what a retard. That kid is gonna get bigger and his skin is gonna stretch that ink.

>jah bless

No. Keep your mind and body pure.

What the fuck is going on with that guys arm?

tatooing a kid like that is degenerate.

Some of the oldest examples of tattoos come from Europoid mummies. Those who claim tattoos are degenerate have been infected with Semitic values.

WIGGGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1547012403490.jpg (646x720, 24K)

social media is kinda cool cuz with all of these insane faggots posting their shit online, we'll eventually get to see where these negros end up

keep me posted OP

That's the back of the arm. His wrist is in the small of his back.

not on women
/thread

>Oceanwind

i hope you're not equating ancient european tattoos to modern day "hurr I'm so spekeeal and unique" basic bitch white girl flower tattoos

The story in the photo is fake btw: instagram.com/vitaly_gulyaev/

That kid is going to grow up to be an angry right-wing Chad. Calling it now.

Dat bitch got a platasaurus tattoo... ? Wtf?

tats are degen

You can't /thread your own post, retardo.

>no elastic bands

That needle would be all over the place. Fake and gay.

id 360 out the door if a chick had even one tattoo no matter how hot she was,

The name oceanwind is the real crime.

lamest excuse i ever read. tattoos are a sign of slaves and the modern rendition of braindead nu-slaves.

I just did
/post

Just....why?

Attached: 1549858449480.jpg (1927x1715, 318K)

this was made by a master troll

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

I have a red rose of tudor on my right bicep. My dad has the same one.
>he got it after his dad killed himself. >grandpa was an Royal Army officer in England who had the same tattoo. After he died grandma took his extensive firearms collection and had it destroyed.
Life is suffering.

it was meant to make a statement about burgerlanders snipping dicks at birth.

>my son Oceanwind
>Oceanwind

Attached: 37r673.jpg (414x435, 25K)

Still less cringe-worthy than the insane numbers of those named after ancient Jews, ie all the Johns, Pauls, Joshuas, Matthews, etc.

Granted, we do have Egyptian manuscripts which describe tattoos as being magical inscriptions used for medical purposes, but beyond that the difference can only be determined subjectively. What gives you authority to decide that such things don't have as much meaning to the individual as shamans imprinting themselves with marks of their experiences and ideas?

Your Semitic puritanism is just as slavish as any notion of getting tattooed because it's a fad.

point is that a kid is not free to make it own choices

I guess is somewhat better than turning them into trannies for the jews amusement.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (617x1024, 126K)

>judgement
What a dumb fucking cunt

Fucking disgusting

I’ve found nothing clears the park of drug dealers/users like a wife beater and no tats. It’s such an unusual thing in my area, everyone is convinced I’m a narc.

Leviticus 19:28, which says,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”

>Oceanwind

Attached: 1467715329920.gif (297x168, 1M)

these tattoo will be recognizeable by the age of 8. kids grow and skin grows.

>OCEANWIND
kek
i feel bad for the kid. his mother probably is borderline

No I mean this chicken wing looking thing that makes his arm look all fucked up like webbed or something.

Attached: 1565485952915.jpg (522x436, 28K)

>taking your ethics from ancient kikes
That's the real degeneracy right there

It almost certainly isn't but who's going to stop a single mom? Certainly not the courts

You guys can't comprehend satire. Is that a common trait of autistics?

>Still less cringe-worthy than the insane numbers of those named after ancient Jews, ie all the Johns, Pauls, Joshuas, Matthews, etc.

Yea sure. I bet you have a stupid fucking name as well. Let me guess, Grasspaper, Dirtwater, Sandmoisture.

Maybe he can become a surfer and never get a real job.

jew bless

>faggot detected
Tattoos are cultural relics that serve almost no purpose in the modern world. The garbage scrawled onto her sons skin is special snowflake tier. Just becasue some kangz did it 3 millennia ago dies not make a poor 21st century facsimile based or red pilled. Your cultural relativism is showing

Are you saying that you see no problem with giving Europoid children Semitic names?

No

Tattoos are degenerate by default

now thats a real coping in action there. every tattoo is degenerate dude. how many do you have?

That kid is going to grow up all messed up. Mark my words.

dreaded and oceanwindpilled

I'm saying that we have names, and we have stuff. Don't name your kids stuff because you have a backwards ideology that has swallowed any sense of reality. Kids are owed a fair chance, and naming them stupid shit hurts that chance, Sinksparkle.

I like to keep myself clean from shit like tattoos, piercings, earrings and other things like that.

My body is a temple, and honestly speaking, I don't like tattoos at all.
Imagine you're fucking a girl, and her ex tatted on her shoulder is constantly looking at you... Like, how do you even bust a nut when your woman is full of ink?

Most people in my country have either Greek or Hebrew names, it's not that big of a problem tbqh.

I want to say I'm not surprised but, I guess I still had a little faith in humanity in me.

Attached: 1543020920488.jpg (231x259, 7K)

>Oceanwind

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 34K)

no. and all who say yes are shills with orders to promote degeneracy

If you think a toddler has the consent to get tattos you will think a 13 can have intercourse

Take your meds

those are back muscles retard

Defacing own body.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (600x600, 105K)

is the game that we guess which british colony that worthless cunt is from?
if so, my vote is canada.

We must absolutely put a stop to women

This. I had fake tattoos when I was a kid, you know those that lasted like 2-4 days. I never thought they were real, but I was so god damn stupid that they could have been if I had mother like that.

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

Sorry we don’t live in an ancient period, we live in Jew World. In Jew World tattoos are a sign of a consumerist brain dead bug person.

Absoutley no. Stop asking.

It is all but guaranteed that your name is derived from some kind of "stuff" or concept. Even the kike names have meanings like "Yahweh is salvation." Names aren't just random sounds that appeared from nowhere. Your failure to understand even such basic concepts marks you far more than any tattoo.

Égyptian religion is Semitic as their language