SHILLBOT IS ACTIVATED

Mods deleted last thread, archive here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222603814/

Some autist in the USA made over 170 posts about this supossed "shareblue stalwarts".

"shareblue stalwarts" is a term that hasn't been used before. Its entirely made up.:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=shareblue stalwarts

The link doesn't work:
shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk

The supposed link has never existed:
web.archive.org/web/20190810230921/https://shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk

If you check the archive and search by image name, you will see 200+ posts at this point.
The image name remains the same, so it isn't other anons saving the image and reposting. As I'm sure you all know, the image name changes when you save it to a sequence of numbers.
Link to archive:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/
Save this post, jannies will likely delete it again.

Attached: 1565483874201.png (1519x4290, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222603814/
archive.is/WJVaN
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222607404#222607978
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tnum/221960100/uid/KrHw8G1n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If mods are going to delete these threads, at least delete the fucking spam posts, too:

Shillbot is Kushnershill.
>pic related
Jannies don't want anons to realize most content on Jow Forums is not organic.

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

would lick jannie boot right now

So this is fake?

Attached: B51B17C3-1514-4339-A9A9-E4AF621F1A3A.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Attached: leftypoldoxed1.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

The shill post count is up to 217 as of this post, according to the archive search.
I expect they will change the file name soon in an attempt to hide.

I'm guessing the purpose is to try and get everyone here to spread their fake image throughout the chans and twitter in an attempt to discredit the right in the wake of epstein's demise, so they have an easier time dismissing the theories about his death.

Attached: 1564712026682.png (900x675, 1.27M)

kushnerbots are in panic mode, Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: 1557242004082.jpg (2048x1561, 121K)

kikes
google ''xenu program''

Attached: leftypoldoxed.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

/ptg/cucks have been falseflagging by making fake conversations for years now. Just wait 1.5 more years until those kikes and boomers piss off.

Attached: 1565470516268.jpg (895x1024, 129K)

>Xenu, or Xenu's Link Sleuth, is a computer program that checks websites for broken hyperlinks.
What about it?

Kushnerbot used to not change his filenames and started to when he was called out. Same with image dimensions, changed when linked to Tulsi threads.

Why did he stop today?

Attached: 1520600313376.jpg (400x400, 23K)

KEK
i did not posted this pic, nice to know i have the jannies attention

Attached: fuckujannies.png (1633x1004, 1008K)

Is Trump's team psyop'ing the left into raising awareness about Epstein by faking shareblue opposition?

Holy fucking shit Lois.

Attached: 1564152872468.png (220x320, 59K)

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

That's because it's manufactured by hasbara kikes that run /ptg/. They do this all the time, the clogging of the catalog is not a coincidence either. They over saturate the entire board to drown out meaningful threads, for example gun control law (red flag laws etc). Election is right around the corner and they need to manufacture a wikileaks type scenario to re-energize the fading base. What is the new meme they try to push? Some photoshopped image of a shareblue op and Epstein being taken into PC lol, it's all cringe. The funniest part is they actually think people will fall for it a second time, but if you sift through these botted threads you look at the posters and realize majority of Jow Forums isn't taking the bait this time.

>im not a trap loving faggot i swear!
>trump 2020

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

wait... what the fuck is happening? brainlet here btw

Aww, did you have to delete page?

Attached: stalwarts.jpg (2815x2042, 3.51M)

since you faggots are paying attention to what i post, check this out janny scum

Attached: JANNIESBTFO.png (1903x885, 81K)

Old thread that was deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222603814/

you are fucked
not the first time you faggots replace a pic of mine
strange coincidence isn't it?

Attached: JANNIESBTFO2.png (1803x98, 16K)

Attached: bteam2.png (1066x580, 264K)

>my pic was replaced
uh huh..

Attached: damage control.png (220x340, 161K)

this
It's so hamfisted too. Only people who would buy this shit are newfags and boomers. Somewhere like GLP would be more their speed.

This will conveniently go unanswered.

One in five or less posts are for real. The rest is repetitive shill or moron crap.

This makes a lot of sense. It's been apparent the majority of the threads are botted or shilled.
It's painfully obvious when they follow the exact same format every time.
It's an ancient bug with Jow Forums that was never fixed, something about if two people upload a file with the same name at the same time shit gets swapped, or something like that.

true

kek
you faggots better try your psy-op again

Attached: fuckujannies1.png (1360x675, 74K)

happened several times to me already, this can't be a fucking coincidence

It’s real.

Seriously His picture really was replaced

Compare modified:
archive.is/WJVaN

to original:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222607404#222607978

Pretty sure it's fake
I can't prove it one way or another but the link in the email 404s. Shills have been saying that it was working, but I've been here all day for updates on the epstein stuff and it didn't work then either.

Dis real?

What the actual fuck

>we're not the shills, you're the shills!

Cope harder

Attached: 3z4Xb8.jpg (1834x1366, 1.29M)

Check the archive links, you newfag.

There's a glitch with the website where if two people post images at exactly the same time then there's a chance the two will get swapped.

i'm a thorn in the jannies ass, those faggots banned me more times than their dilated brains can count
happened with a burguer user too that i know of
peak psy-op, JIDF tier
they do that to scare you

And it's definitely being used to make sure Jow Forums doesn't deviate from the hivemind on this epstein stuff. Smelling an awful lot like matzo and gefilte fish

i took those screenshots kek, even did the pink highlight i’m pretty sure it’s kushnerbot claiming kushner infiltrated the jews kek

>muh dead links
They probably deleted them as soon as they caught wind of that user posting the screencap.

Doubtful

Attached: 1553211284370.png (1066x993, 973K)

happening 2 times with the same person in less than 3 weeks?
i don't believe in gang-stalking or shit like that but it's too much of a coincidence don't you think?

This is not what happened.
That bug will only affect the thumbnail. Opening the image will show the "correct" image, in this case - it did not.

You can believe what you want, user. But I ain't buying it.

>Psy-Group
That's lazy even by smug Israeli standards.

theres probably a really out of place post on /b/ right now

I don't care.

It's almost 100% guaranteed to be fake. The shill was just spamming this all fucking day with no proof, and the links don't even work. Check the archive.

You're dumb as fuck, but that goes without saying with that flag

The links are dead because they deleted them in response to the screencap.

Ok

Prove it faggot

You're a fucking retard:

is it plausible to think the jannies or mods can do that?

For anyone looking at this thread in an archive, like 4 plebs.

here is the replacment image.

Attached: 1565486164342.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

Holy shit you're dumb

I obviously can't, but y'know, Occam's Razor.

google cache would prove it

They didn't work from the very first time the image was starting to circulate this morning. Stop lying.

You can make unvetted people 404 if they open a link to your super secret website. Doesn't mean it's real though, but it's plausible that the link is real even if no one can get it to work.

You're the one who believes obvious false flags.

I only first saw this around midday, so I can't corroborate what you're saying. You could be lying.

wtf dude?
it's still the tranny, but the one in the archive4plebs is the right pic

Attached: fuckujannies2.png (752x161, 37K)

>You can make unvetted people 404 if they open a link to your super secret website
This is also a distinct possibility.

The email address does not work either. I too call bullshit.

Attached: fuckujannies3.png (815x174, 40K)

Fake, obviously. But can be considered a friendly c&d attempt. Forcing a common enemy, herd anons to dig into those that epstein tried to expose and ignore dnc shills

>but y'know, Occam's Razor.
The simplest answer is that, given the evidence, it didn't exist in the first place.

Goddamn I should just filter all leafs because your stupidity knows no bounds

He did that on purpose so the people on the archive know what we're talking about.

and it's probably an ip logger if it's not actually shareblue.

To the anons arguing with the hasbara agents, they want you to waste time. They like using pilpul tactics to keep you distracted. Wake up, stop giving them what they want. You think they care about facts? All they know how to do is distort and deceive. This message goes out to anyone from old Jow Forums, accelerationism is the only way to free yourselves from the shackles of zionist oppression.

If that truly is the case, /ourguys/ have become so fucking good at imitating you commies that infiltrating you would be utterly trivial. You should actually be scared.

Then why is there no archive of them?
Did you even read my op?
No archive and no google cache. And we've all been trying them since the image was first posted.
Look at this faggot. Look at him and laugh.
>it's still the tranny, but the one in the archive4plebs is the right pic
That's why I believe you now about somebody fucking with you.

So, it's painfully obvious at this point this shit isn't organic. What can be done about it?
I'm going to put together all the evidence I can find of this in one place, I don't want this to get lost and memoryhole'd.

You dumbfuck, webarchive doesn't archive private links

Another strange thing kushnershill tends to do is make a thread then post once with that id then change his ip. Dunno what he tries to accomplish with it, I would guess paranoid about the "1 post by this id" thing.

Attached: 1550614010336.jpg (1921x5480, 1.69M)

Yes, it's most likely faked. The links in there don't work too. Even Webarchive doesn't give anything away. Thus, the link never even existed in the first place. The e-mail doesn't exist either.

You are just so fucking stupid, you have no understanding of how websites work

Yeah okay nigger, I'll just ignore the 200+ botposts. Filtered.

Retard way to delete your post.

You dumbfuck, webarchive doesn't archive private links

Aww poor retard had to filter because he's too fucking stupid to understand a website.

i'll still grab your fucking doxes jannies, trust me on that

Attached: janniess.png (1298x907, 743K)

I'm not a commie, but thanks for confirming what everyone ITT was thinking about you. Now fuck off.

>you
What was this thread saying about little old me?

The only reason I bother responding to you is to bump this thread, stupid kike.

You're a shill.

It's time to stop posting you fucking idiot

Web archive doesn't archive private links

Bump all you want, it just makes you look like a complete idiot

Attached: klrPo9w.jpg (900x900, 83K)

$0.02 deposited! Good going, stalwart! Remember not to post the court documents! -Avi

>tfw shill storms have become your favorite times here
everyone is mad, this is great

Attached: 1524158807735.gif (480x360, 401K)

237 posts and counting, almost entirely by the same shill.

Yeah, you're looking pretty shilly
This totally real and authentic email obviously isn't organic posting. It's been spammed constantly.

He spammed a thread to bump limit that triggered him recently. He's evolving.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tnum/221960100/uid/KrHw8G1n/

>let's just look away from the fact that fucking bot shills have been spamming this crap over 300 times already
I don't care, user. The spamming of this shareblue shill crap is suspicious enough. Besides that, the e-mail is definitely fake, since I sent a test mail to it (not with my real email ofc) and received "returned mail" error.

*returned mail error:
"rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table"
Thus, "[email protected]" doesn't exist.

Again, if it is a shill, /ourguys/ have become so good at imitating commies, that it's practically indistinguishable. You should be fearing that every comrade at your next meetup is a possible plant.