Anyone know what's going on with this post (made appx. 2 hour before Epstein was reported suicided)?

?

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-080350_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.5M)

I read this and now I’m literally shaking too wtf.

Fuck off you goddam kike flag shill. Show your flag or don't post again

shake them titties when you vote bitch
bitch

Huh?

You've been shitting up JE related threads all day. Like the Kikenstein one. One more time. FUCK OFF

Why do people keep saying the post was made before the reported suicide when that comment was made in a thread about Epstein being dead??

WTF am I missing here?

Fucking archived. Where did that user go and was it definitely BEFORE Epstein's death was reported?

Because the thread itself was made hours before news reports came out. The highlighted user provided some colorful and potentially useful details

Yeah it was in a thread where somebody said Epstein died 2 hrs. before it was reported in the news. Then the guy that wrote this post about Epstein being switched said he was just trolling but couldn't delete what he had written

Show the follow up where it was pointed out tower and gate are two different groups.

Yes, it was posted here this morning appx 1 hr before the news ever reported it

hey coworker, looking forward to your intel briefing monday

Attached: epstein screen.png (1441x126, 94K)

I was there but it wasn’t two hours before. The screen cap time zone makes it look that way.

FBI are at his door right now

Sup, I’m loving the new coffee machine in the break room.

bump

Someone give me the QRD on what anons were onto the past few days. Saw many voluminous epstein threads but didnt have time to dive into them. What was the direction of the investigation before today's debacle?

elites can do whatever they want. they're the ones who set the stage before the play

Attached: 1565447738619.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

Nice try integrating with EU help, shill.
Oops, I dropped something..

Epstein knew he would be executed. All the evidence was compiled by E for himself, but is now safe in state's custody. Consider they made mistakes in public, on his island the safe contents were golden and everything that is underground can't be more explicit. E liked to document things, he had too; keeping track without would be from exhausting to impossible.
Things are heating up.

the shills are mixing the syrup with water

Just yesterday.

Attached: 2019-8_9.jpg (1024x2091, 386K)

They've become predictible

They're only human. Most of them.
They have vices and weaknesses

bump

bump

This. was in the thread that poor fuckin simp

This same garbage was posted on the OathKeepers site today.
Ask yourself, what branch has dress greens?
None of them.
You think they would know better.

I was in the thread. It really clicked when I read it like being a description of how I think an operation like that would go, but I don't see any reason to readily believe it. There was an user(s) with a changing ID claiming that he wrote it as a LARP before he saw the news that Epstein had actually died. He kept talking about how he wanted the post deleted.

The original OP posted with his original ID after the questionable post was made, get it?

OP
OP post #2 same ID
Questionable post different ID
OP post #3 same ID as OP and OP post #2

But that ID "swam...." whatever never posted again so we don't know

Attached: 1565445554778.png (1888x1600, 565K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-195436_1.png (697x334, 68K)

Attached: 1554439775471.gif (400x222, 1.58M)