Elizabeth Warren promises to gun violence by 80%

Roughly, 10,000 people die a year from gun violence. That mean she will save 8,000 peoples lives every year.

Why are you not voting for her? Don't you want to save 8,000 people each year?

Her Plan: archive.is/9UQn1

Attached: Warren80Percent.png (1365x888, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFAjxtu3U0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't tell me, gun ban?

Fake and Gay and OP is a massive Faggot

Literal wishful thinking

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-181516.png (1440x2560, 401K)

She's going to deport black people? That's pretty progressive.

PLZ.. indian bitch come take my AK

Only way to realistically reduce gun violence is to take nigs out of the equation

Black people ban?

No actually she's proposing that we send niggers back to Africa

She’ll say anything to get votes, regardless of its feasibility

ban black people, ban cops and ban suicide. these three simple steps will statistically drop gun violence in the USA down to European-tier levels.
Niggers, cops and self-killing are the main reasons to elevated gun violence stats in the USA.

What about the other 20 percent? Doesn't she care about them? Fuck her!

>Elizabeth Warren promises to gun violence by 80%

How does one gun violence?

"White man sell us guns, made us kill our red brothers, white man and gun are problem. Haya hoya haya haya hoya." Chieftain Warren white wolf

More people die from drugs that came through the border lmao, she would stop the wall and those 8k deaths wouldn't mean shit because of all the overdoses.

hearty kek

Accidentally.

>violence promoted by their products
Yeah I can't sleep at night because of the giant neon billboard sign outside my window by Glock that reads "KILL YOUR NEIGHBOR"

We don't need more people. Saving lives is not a priority. Remove immigrants and jews.

Attached: 1565107407403.jpg (540x509, 59K)

whats the real number when you remove suicides and black on black?

A couple thousand, at most.

also if these lefties had a shred of integrity they would straight up propose repealing the 2nd amendment cuz thats what they really want.

>reducing gun violence by 80%
easy
youtube.com/watch?v=lFAjxtu3U0U

What she means is she'll drop it by 80% by not becoming the nominee.

Not sure

Attached: guncontrol.png (2132x930, 1022K)

>Elizabeth Warren promises to gun violence by 80%

She's gonna deport all nigs back to Africa?

Attached: 1l55rtxugaf31.png (2002x2005, 2.23M)

those 8,000 out of 350,000,000 are an acceptable sacrifice for my rights.

she can promise all she wants, but the only way to significantly reduce the true gun violence numbers she is going to have to directly attack the black community. That aint going to float so hot in the shitgressive identity arena.

KEK!

Attached: 67652118_759237341172487_3502649235520618496_n.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Her 8,000 lives a year, plus Yang's $1,000 a month, equals 9,000. What other candidates are offering so much?

This is literally what I immediately thought after reading the OP

>8000 lives in a country of 330 million
WHY IS THIS SOMETHING WE NEED TO THROW OUR RIGHTS AWAY OVER
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Ban black people. Return us to 1950s era of white decency.
Also, remove violence from public television. Violent media is fine but a 5 year old should not be able to turn on the television and watch people shoot each other.
Stores should completely enforce age restrictions on video games, music, and movies that depict gun violence, murder, etc. Violent media is fine but it should not be desensitizing kids at such a young age. I am all for art and freedom of expression. It just shouldn't be so easily obtainable by developing minds.
Social media should be heavy scrutinised (not gov't regulated)
News media should be fined for reporting obvious fake news and political bias unless the platform obviously expresses itself as a biased platform.

She's gonna deport all niggers to Africa?

How, by culling the demographics that commit 80% of all homicides in this country?

Attached: 1561838128761.jpg (794x1024, 61K)

How about this: all current citizens should have to submit themselves ro a new citizenship test. The same ones all immigrants have to talk before being allowed entry. They should have to pledge allegiance and be able to say the national anthem.
Anyone who cannot will not be allowed to vote or receive gov't gibs

>passing legislation
>eliminating the filibuster
What's she running for again?

Attached: 1ninetymiles9Fsdu1tumg4fo1_540.jpg (540x476, 68K)

Since most of those deaths are male niggers my answer is a hard no.

Ban fatty foods. Save 100k a year.

Im sure all the nice police officers that enforce this will like seeing their family raped in front of them.

Attached: 1486078740972.jpg (962x1196, 1.36M)

Niggers BTFO!!!

THOTS and Prayers

Not only will she not save anyone, but more people will get killed under this cunty hag.

ban ciggerettes save 400k a year

The numbers are complete bullshit, most of what she has planned is basically just more leftwing bullshit:
>LOICENSES and age restrictions, so only the government can decide which good goys can have guns
>Specifically targets vacuous "hate crime" nonsense in a different section
>(((High Capacity Magazine))) ban
>(((Deadly attachments))) ban
>Universal background checks
>Attacking gun dealers
>Attacking gun manufacturers and making them personally responsible for what happens with their firearms, especially the CEOs
>Arbitrarily attacking American gun exports with no explanation as to why
>Attacking the NRA (multiple times) and saying anyone who likes 2A is an "NRA crony"
>Leftwing favourite... TAXES
>Keeping track of bulk-purchases and creating waiting times for them, citing no sources for relation to gun crime
>More efforts to turn schools into Gun-Free zones regardless of LOICENCES
>Red-Tape for Domestic Abuse, stalkers, and restraining-orders
>Unironically uses "full stop" at the end of a sentence

Based

Attached: too easy.png (500x395, 118K)

based and redpilled.
juul is the future.

>10000
The government kills way more than that.

Literally no one in politics hsa the balls to point out the fact that White Americans have the same homicide and crime rates as white folks in other countries.

There's a reason America has a higher rate of violent crime and homicide and it ain't guns.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

According to the cdc report Obama commissioned, between 500,000 and 3,000,000 violent crimes are prevented every year by privately armed citizens. So that gives us at least a net gain of 490,000 lives saved. Elizabeth Warren is going to improve those odds?

So they'll stop MKULTRAing school shooters and wipe out gangs? cool

I think gun violence will increase when everyone with guns marches on the capital.

So all these lefties with self-diagnosed mental illnesses and sexual dysmorphia will have their gun rights taken away?

>why are you not voting for her
Because 7000 of those 8000 are niggers and most of the last 1000 are criminal scum or retards (ie ND into an artery)

She's sending blacks to Africa? Holy shit. Based AND red pilled pocahontas.

>I will wave my magic wand and make all my political adversaries agree with me

bitch is just blowing hot air

>how many people!?!?
All of them.

>promises to gun violence

Attached: 8906bace07eedfcb7eac5ee5f94a3a5e.jpg (500x311, 31K)

I forgot:
>Federal level (((assault weapons))) ban with buyback, punishment for anyone who disagrees

Lets do a little math hmm?

So, rounding up for convenience. We can say around 40k people die every year due to firearms. This includes suicides and Justifiable Homicides.

Out of a population of around 350 million.

This gives one a 0.004% chance of ever being killed by a firearm. BUT, ONLY if they are in a gang, a cop, suicidal, or live in or near a majority black neighborhood.

Now, if you want to ONLY talk about mass shooting, then understand FEWER people have died in ALL mass/school shootings since the 60s, than have died due to lightning strikes.

The only "problem" we have are idiot gullible morons like you who keep repeating the same bullshit lies over and over again.

Also, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self, others and property.

Plus, one more tidbit. Without exception and across the board, the more "gun control laws" there are in an area the higher the crime rate is. The reverse is also true.