35% of adult males are pedophiles

What's the final solution to the pedo problem? Therapy?

Attached: 1468936163448.webm (700x800, 2.37M)

executions

Attached: 1551678177458.jpg (176x285, 21K)

Morality.

Attached: praise.png (680x521, 126K)

Aren’t they just siblings?

Going by statistics, atleast one of us here is a pedophile, Which one is it? I know I'm not one.

35%?
Those are rookie numbers. We gotta boost those numbers.

pic related is everyone over 24

Attached: 1565106782742.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Acceptance. Let the cute and funny free!

I didn't know 35% of the population were jews and relatives of bill clinton. Go figure.

The whole reason it's so secretive and hush-hush is because if you talk about it, if you even QUESTION it, your life is as good as over. This ostracization drives people deep into the dark, away from help, away from doing any better. The criminal justice system's way of dealing with this is even worse. It's an issue that's only sprung up since the late 80s (before that, people were openly marrying 14 year olds) and society has no idea how to deal with its current extreme panic over "pedophilia". It'll take time, unfortunately, and in that time, more people will be driven into the dark... and those with no support system might act out. It's literally tragic.

Cite your sources, nigger.

35% of adult males aren't homosexual.

reincarnation. Convince pedos to kill themselves to be reborn again to be a teen again and fuck teen pussy. Kill yourself now pedo! Reincarnation is waiting for you!

People were openly marrying 14 year olds since marriage has been a concept.
From an evolutionary/biological standpoint, it's completely normal.

being attracted to children doesn't mean you are a psychopath that wants to rape them
almost all child rapists aren't actually attracted to children, they just get off on the power and causing pain

checked.

Close borders to pedo muslims and latinos.

Yep

I agree with you. It actually used to be even younger, but people saying the "400 years ago things were different" stuff are missing just how recently everything completely, dramatically changed. If the Epstein case had happened in the 70s, the issue would have been with the immortality of prostitution, not their age.

>south american
>not a pedo

Evidence says otherwise...

He's just a creepy fat asian, there's no shortage of those guys.

What if it's just her dad. 40yo asians can easily look like 25 yo creeps.

I'm pretty sure they're only 2% of the population, well, not including their Moslem cousins.

I'm into grannies so wrong end of the spectrum

>35% of adult males are pedophiLes
FALSE, all men are pedophiles. No man would choice an old hag over a sexy young girl like this if they had a choice. That's why the feminists outlawed the choice, they can't handle the competition so they banned the competition.

Attached: IMG_0510.jpg (348x419, 29K)

Justin Wong is EMP_PedoWong now?

Attached: 1562142355660.jpg (600x600, 76K)

90% are hebes

>Everyone is a pedophile but me!!!!!

Ugh. The paranoid schizophrenics are posting on here. Must be because that other shitty chan got closed down.

>Justin Wong
Any excuse to get that fat-fuck tier-whore kid-toucher out of my sight

who was in the Wong here?

based

Attached: 1352903300882-2.jpg (800x593, 77K)

His uncle, probably.

Attached: 1540171646783.jpg (665x842, 65K)

The little girl for flaunting her sexy little body in these cute clothes, no man wouldn't want to touch her,

Even she knows at that age he's a creepy fuck. Look at her facial expressions. I'm sure she's gonna tell her 11 year old Chad boyfriend who will kick that fat asian right down the stairs.

I'll personally assist your travel to hell

>implying a real man would pass the chance to fondle a 10/10 qt loli

Seriously can any man show a 20+ old hag more sexually interesting than this loli? No ,it is impossible. An old hag can not be as sexual as a loli such like this.
It's a fighting games event, hes helping her play. Tou feminists always cry a man being near a female is "creepy"

Attached: IMG_0499.jpg (800x1200, 311K)

I genuinely feel bad for you, I wish this world was equipped to help you but instead they're going to make it worse :/

>All of the memeflags
Was it your intent to make a b8 thread?

Attached: 1534874009639.png (624x628, 81K)

Justin did nothing Wong.

What is even the point of the memeflags? It's not like it's illegal to say these things.

That's disturbing.

A bit 2young even for me lmao.

It prevents people from going full autism when they see our real flags.

Attached: E26C2DFD-9152-4DED-9A94-F918E45F0118.jpg (606x393, 20K)

>memeflags
I've tried asking you newfags but none of you have been able to explain where this shit came from. Is it a plebbit thing? Its clearly dumb newfag shit.
GEOFLAGS ARE THE NEW BULLSHIT
SELECTABLE FLAGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AROUND
>What is even the point of the memeflags
It's just how the board is? What's up with geoflags? Nobody cares

Childhood obesity.

unexpected kek

She was at least 4 in that pic. Old enough

What, are you canadian?

Fuck no.

Teenagers aren't children. It's normal to be attracted to teenage girls. Being attracted to children is a different story.

Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-punescent children
Hebephilia (I think is what the word is) is attraction to pubescent teenagers and is completely normal

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Is thinking 16-17 year olds are smokin hot being a pedo? Asking for a friend.

no

>oh no, something I dont like!
>if I call it bait I don't have to engage with it
Ok,
Pretty bad taste. 6-10 is best

Attached: 1100x619.jpg (1100x619, 115K)

44 magnum

State mandated lgf's for based cunnybros

Attached: 229a17f9d71e7ecfe212ddde30d457f497848ff71ee919d46d1d8f219be2cdd0.jpg (1080x1349, 118K)

Nope. Anytime there's a pedophile conviction you just chop it off. That'll stop it.

According to America, yes, even though America's AOC is mostly 16 and 17 except a few well-known states where media comes from the most.
My point stands in both cases. Also, you mean Ephebophile, which isn't ever going to take off in the public lexicon because as a word it looks and sounds literally ridiculous. Hebephile is a bit better but that only applies to early puberty. The understanding of "pedophilia" literally has a marketing problem.

It actually does have it's own separate term, but I can't be bothered to remember whether it's hebephilia of ephebephilia.

>35%
I thought it was 74%

why are her shoes on uuuggh

>no link
>no proofs

Nice thread faggot

Attached: die you ignorant cunt.gif (1024x768, 28K)

Because footfags are worse than pedos

That's the women that are pedos.

It is reasonable for it to not be socially acceptable for adult men to have sex with 16 year old girls, but you're right, it is a different story than being attracted to prepubescent girls.

I think this Epstein stuff is attempting to muddy the waters by continually discussing the 15-16 year olds involved. These people traffic and rape young children, and sell the body parts of babies... most of this shit is red herring material.

Nice fake faggot pedo % numbers Jew cia niggers!

You will not normalize pedos. All pedos should die!!!

Attached: 682318CA-EB8E-48D7-B171-841F4258F94D.png (1024x768, 1016K)

I'd rather die than those two choices. Equally disgusting.

>Stay away of the girls, champ, it will be better for you, A LOT better.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

>35% of adult males
*homosexuals

Spot on.

Attached: 07611BF6-52E7-4F81-AD59-7AB36DA5A5E7.png (915x610, 626K)

Acceptance like the gays

>State mandated
No, you arrange with her father to purchase her and then you can have her. Get the State OUT
So you can take them off, just like her panties

The greatest chads are cunnysseurs.

Attached: averagecunnysseur.jpg (650x367, 36K)

That's a real (but admittedly faked) photo dumbass. Here's a pic with the same black guy with black hat taking his body out of the jail. The only thing fake is someone photoshopped some jewish dudes head onto the gurney.

Attached: 17135146-7344785-image-a-56_1565463264053.jpg (962x1185, 173K)

Pedophilia was normal throughout all history. It's only recently it became stigmatized.

that man probably makes dyke pussy wet

How'd you figure out that percentage that you totally didn't make up out of nowhere?

You think this is fuking funny too...

I will let God amuse you soon!

Attached: BE7BD687-246A-4C92-BD91-4D79CDD59F18.jpg (704x528, 58K)

MAPs on Twitter don't even want "acceptance" as in "it's okay to have sex with children", they want acceptance as in how you'd accept someone with schizophrenia, let them get help and therapy, and don't other them so their behavior gets worse. It's the smallest fringe minority, if even those aren't false flags, that genuinely puts out the idea that people should fuck little kids. Pedophiles deserve help literally for the sake of kids everywhere, not to mention many pedos literally find out they're into kids when THEY'RE still kids. What would you do to a 14 year old who's attracted to six year olds? Tell them to kill themselves?

Underrated af lol

It's her fault for having her sexy shoulders exposed like that.

yea she doesnt seem creeped out shes just letting him know shes not interested, unlike how OP and fags in this thread say

Attached: 1552486571690.png (1268x1645, 622K)

I'm no pedo, I'm a ephebophile. I like girls 16-19. AoC is 16 where I live so I'm good.

its only anime watchers

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

>they want acceptance as in how you'd accept someone with schizophrenia, let them get help and therapy
Like those fucking virped fucks? Fuck those guys. Spineless fucks or sneaky bitch fucks.
>literally find out they're into kids when THEY'RE still kids
No, see that's everyone. When man around twelve and start feeling about sex feel "man, them elementary school girls are hot". Some mans just lie and say "tastes change" but they know its bullshit.

Attached: CuteAndFunny.jpg (960x600, 170K)

The whole overreaction to pedos seems to be a burger thing. They throw the book at you over there where everywhere else you could get caught fucking a teenage girl and get a year.

All that cruel and unusual punishment "pedo crusaders" call for would go out the window if it was a family member catching a case.

Obviously there's a point at which young becomes far too young and a crime becomes quite heinous. That's why the distinction between hebephiles and pedos should be made.

Colombians fuck donkeys.

>ywn never spend the night [spoiler]reading the word of God[/spoiler] with your lgf

Attached: Charlie Johns and Eunice (3).jpg (1200x1753, 206K)

Most people, men and women, in the pre-industrial world married in their late 20s. /his/torian, cheers.

You obviously don't have any children. If you did... you would shoot any guys balls off trying just coming close to your innocent little girl you put a lot of goddamn hard work into raising her right and protecting her from jewish degeneracy.

Attached: 03920293.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Gas

Bullets and/or labour camps. I'm not fussed which really.

Do you even know what your fucking saying fucking dumbass?!!

Attached: FF8F68EC-2618-4C59-8DE9-9716C83FC901.jpg (4652x2692, 3.42M)

>you put a lot of goddamn hard work into raising her right and protecting her from jewish degeneracy.
For what? For her to grow up and go to college get railed by chad everynight? You have to think about this logically.

Yeah, most did, but when people married younger, or with an age gap, it was absolutely not seen the way it is today.

You're not a chad when you're fucking your own daughter, you're just a really creepy guy.

>muh hebe
nope you're pedo af ther'es only one thing to do with you and you won't like it at all

well, if she's 18 it's her choice. But before that I'm going to have a word.