Illegal aliens kill more people than mass shooters

How many mass shooting deaths are there per year? Using the broadest definition -- 4 or more shot in one event -- the average number of annual deaths from mass shootings from 2014 - 2018 was 361 per year.
gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

How many illegal alien homicides are there a year? Estimates for the illegal homicide rate average to around 3.7 per 100k.
cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant (Table 1)

Others estimate the rate to be much higher (4.9 per 100k):
city-journal.org/illegal-alien-crime-rate-data

The most recent DHS estimate for total number of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. is 12 million. But realistically, this number is probably much higher.
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/population-estimates/unauthorized-resident

Using the average rate of 3.7/100k, this leaves us with an estimated 444 killed per year by illegal aliens -- 23% greater than the death toll from the absolutely broadest definition of "mass shooting."

Attached: 4c884f2f54e6c3d7c830c8dccd210de1.jpg (564x832, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article233730677.html
bellezaculichi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that picture is disgusting why did you post it?

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Its a shop

if all that checks out, it would rustle normies pretty bad. everyone sort of assumes because of all the media attention that mass shooters are some kind of huge deal... re-framing it to compare it to illegal alien homicides is sobering.

It's not really news to anyone paying attention.

Bumping huge redpill. Someone check those numbers for fake news.

Attached: aoukqyyggka21.jpg (993x767, 86K)

yeah, and how many normies do you know who check their own thinking processes and consciously make comparisons like these without being told to?

>cato.org

FUCKING DROPPED
good job though
check their math and methods

Mass shooters, or ass hooters, pick one

That 4,166 number isn't anywhere in the cited link.

based source checker

Even if they see it, theyll dismiss it as racist. .gov websites are rightwing news sources to the left and I wish I was kidding.

yeah that number is wrong. that would put the illegal homicide rate at 35, which is 5 times higher than blacks. not a chance.

looks like costco

>.gov websites are rightwing news sources to the left and I wish I was kiddin
Oh, you'll never convince anyone on the Left of anything. They don't actually care about whether illegal aliens kill more people than mass shooters; their desire to confiscate firearms and open up the borders has absolutely nothing to do with saving lives, helping 'refugees,' or any of the other lines of bullshit they spew. Their sole motivation is the wholesale destruction of the U.S. and the West in general.

Facts like these help sway fence-sitting normies, and there are still quite a few of them out there. They also enrage Leftists and put them into hysterics, and it's useful to goad them into making fools of themselves in front of fence-sitting normies.

The BRAAAAAAAAAAP that launched a thousand sharts

>Another fake Jow Forums infograph
Imagine muh shock

underrated

>Muh per capita maymay
>Still doesnt add up
lol

numbers seem to check out. the only thing that's bugging me is that homicide rate for illegals, 3.7 per 100,000. There is no way it's that low. hispanics in general are at about 5.1... the Cato study is pulling some weird judaism there, and it isn't clear how they're arriving at that number. But I can't find a better "authoritative" estimate... and I have seen leftists citing that study everywhere for how "illegals commit less crime than natives [when you include blacks]", so they'd be less likely to dismiss it outright if they've been citing it constantly.

whatchu talkin bout willis

that is an absolutely massive dooker.
i bet it smells like shrimp tacos.
i would appoint her as the brappenfuhrer.

Cato is probably spinning to the low side because they're a bunch of open borders kikes, but yeah that study has been circulated a lot so the opposing side already grants its authority... and the other thing is that mass shooting number includes crime-related shootings like robberies and drug deals, so you could bump it down even lower if you wanted using sites that lefties love, like motherjones

bumping good info

The rifle part is pretty close but I can't find anything regarding illegals.

Attached: rifles.png (1184x400, 23K)

inb4 the panchitos come in here and say it's ok because they only kill their own.

jesus christ she's short

looks more like 1729

Attached: One of these things is not like the other 50%.png (1183x570, 25K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2000x6000, 275K)

kekked

KEK

Uh, no.

THAT'S WHY IT SHOULD BE LEGAL TO MURDER ILLEGAL ALIENS

We just had a Taco Trick in Tacoma where an illegal beaner beat to death a legal immigrant Korean lady barber with a fucking ladder

www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article233730677.html

This is not far from where the antifag shot up the ICE prison a few weeks ago.

What a rediculous creature.
Can you imagine going through life wiht an ass that sticks 2 feet out from your back?
Whore cant even lay on her back without damaging her spine.
the boots are dumb too.

Its pronounced shoop newfag

why do latinas how such enormous asses?

im slowly becoming a race traitor ...

Attached: it was bunda.gif (400x306, 615K)

Not sure how to approach these 2 footers, they seem so skittish maybe that's why they overeat

Haha I saw a guy creepshotting in a strip club last night, though. How pathetic is that? I was all up on those girls and made friends with the manager right off, I only creep these oblivious picktease fucktard goyim in public. Wtf are they even doing?

Attached: 1565116032838.png (770x1473, 1.15M)

trust me, they only look good in pants

once you see them without clothes. The celulite and wrinkles are disgusting.

unless you get one 18 to 22. Then the asses are firm, but as they age. it gets grosser.

No My wife is from Culiacan this is what the narco girlfriend chicks look like
bellezaculichi.com/