What is the place where Epstein was jailed? Also, what should I use/enable to cover my tracks?

What is the place where Epstein was jailed? Also, what should I use/enable to cover my tracks?

I want to call them and get some questions answered

Attached: 11752052_506582549500236_2828428701848665934_n.jpg (600x724, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adhoclabs.burner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Metropolitan Correctional Center
Prison in New York City, New York
Phone:+16468366300
Burner App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adhoclabs.burner
Or use payed Skype

Can I use google phone - as in the phone dialing plugin on gmail, and not be traced?

I don't know about that, man.

>tfw got put through
shit - I'm playing with fire here.

What should I ask?

What are the suicide watch protocols?

Was he on suicide watch?
Did he have a cellmate?

There already was a suicide attempt by Epstein and he was placed on Suicide watch. How in the fuck could he commit suicide on suicide watch?

If they say he wasn't on suicide watch ask how the fuck he wasn't on suicide watch a after a fucking suicide attempt?

Look for the royal cousins, Prince Andrew jimmy saville, Epstein, maxwell and her fathers connections

Did he have any french or russian contacts? I can do a very convincing accent for both of those and pretend to be someone from his entourage inquiring about his detention

He wasn't on suicide watch any longer. All that takes is a signature on a form. Also, he's not dead. Faking a death is a whole lot easier than people think. At every point you are reliant on career federal and state employees to tell you the truth. You guys like to look at photos for clues, but those photos were all authorized by a government employee. You are lied to about everything, all day, why would you not be lied to about this?

anyone?

Call as the Don, and see what happens. Digits confirm. And you'd better record the call, nigger.

digits do not confirm
but I'd be willing to call posing as literally anyone else, and record it

Record it as his lawyer. Digits will confirm. Godspeed.

lol

just called them
>the facility is closing at 11, you're going to have to call tomorrow after 8am
>'yes, I'm aware, I am calling internationally'
>you're going to have to call tomorrow after 8am

fuck lads, I tried.
I guess tomorrow after 8am

>the facility is closing at 11
>those digits
Q predicted this

Attached: jannie are you okay.gif (774x850, 348K)

I tried calling as a lawyer, I even said "I'm calling internationally" to give it a bit more legitimacy

and it worked like a charm im sure