Besides the fact that they’re niggers, why are so many American black people basically sociopaths?

Besides the fact that they’re niggers, why are so many American black people basically sociopaths?
She put her dog in a clothes dryer and turned it on
twitter.com/sasaaok/status/1160214083897102336

Attached: F240F027-5210-4652-B444-702354842A56.jpg (1242x1542, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1565488288051.webm
archive.is/cNhJ5
nydailynews.com/news/world/girl-throwing-puppies-river-video-bosnia-won-face-charges-report-article-1.186803
youtu.be/G0WUDmFx5jY
youtube.com/watch?v=8z-dDWrIKDQ
files.catbox.moe/9qa9hw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's got to be some genetic component to it since Africa is full of that kind of shit, but the environment they grow up in is pretty bad too. When you see documentaries about a guy who grew up in an abusive home with deadbeat alcoholic/meth addict parents and regular molestation that led him to become a psychopath serial killer, that's what a huge section of the black community lives like.

somebody download the video before they nix it
I'll upload my DL to /gif/

i have noticed that there does seem to be alot of black people that dont give a shit about any life but there own

American niggers are literally the scourge of humanity.
They were all were slaves made out of prisoners, criminals, etc. When even fellow niggers consider you indesirable, it just tells the genetic trash you are.

Adult niggers have the IQ of an ~11 year old white child. Younger niggers are even worse.

>animal abuse

Attached: smile.png (763x757, 174K)

I went to high school with niggers like this. They have no attention span for anyone but themselves and they couldn't care less for the suffering of an innocent animal. That niggerbitch deserves a spike through the eye.

nigs gonna nig

Your acting like it was spinning 1,000rpm or if she put him in a microwave. Why the fuck are sone people here and normies faggots about this

>not liking dogs
shitskin subhuman detected

Their mentality is basically "Well, they don't like us anyway, might as well be a nigger". They are on the bottom and they know it. They know (or at least many of them do) that they are dumb, violent, unwanted, and undesired trash so they act the way that they do. They have a pathological insecurity to them.

They're niggers.

t. sociopath.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1565488288051.webm
saved it
you should too, before they grab it

archive.is/cNhJ5

Aggression genes + low IQ = nigger behavior

Throw in a bunch of other low IQ nigger family members to teach them anti-social behavior, no authority figure to keep them in line, and savage tribal gang warfare on every block and you get the perfect breeding ground for sociopaths.

cross eyed 80 IQ nigger

*completely denies the fact that white people abuse animals too

its a breakdown of the moral fabric of society

I've wondered this myself and came to the conclusion that they're genetically inclined to have a dampened sense of self-awareness and empathy. It's the same reason they talk on the phone in speaker mode and blast music through quiet neighborhoods.

Chinese are high iq but lack empathy.

Literally one video is your proof so sad You go to the fucked up section on the dark net and it's always almost white people doing this shit. Anyways none of you guys will complain about this cracker whores throwing baby puppies in the river because your just sad losers who were bullied by black kings nydailynews.com/news/world/girl-throwing-puppies-river-video-bosnia-won-face-charges-report-article-1.186803

Why do you pretend to be black on a Chinese cartoon forum?

Attached: warrior gene.jpg (1000x1937, 675K)

child abuse, welfare, low average IQ.

that's the recipe

There's a video of a black dude putting his baby in a washerr that gets posted on here a lot so no idea why you guys are surprised by this. I dont have the webm but here is the youtube video.

youtu.be/G0WUDmFx5jY

>Bosnia

Lol

Niggers have subhuman iq

This. Fucking hate it. I don't care about seeing gays or trannies being killed, but animals fucking kills me.

Bosnians are niggers you nigger

Niggers at it again, lol. We all know how useful dogs are, though.

Hi Nigger

sick edge brah

Why? She has blonde hair the whitest thing and why do you have to act so hostile to me? Is it because you are just a sad black hater?

Blacks don’t know how to build, only destroy

>It's the same reason they talk on the phone in speaker mode and blast music through quiet neighborhoods

Bro, I'll be at a grocery store and some ghetto black dude will have his smart phone sitting in his cart just blasting annoying trap music from it, totally oblivious to how annoyed everyone is around him. Jesus fucking Christ, no consideration. I don't even hate black people, but the trashy ghetto ones make me want to shout "fucking niggers"

Attached: 1112.jpg (904x864, 84K)

It's a combination of not being able to extrapolate into the future and low impulse control

It's because animals can't speak up and cry for help or fight back without being put down.Humans get more then enough empathy for their suffering so it's a good thing you're one of the ones who cares.

>I don't even hate black people
fucking why not lmao

Attached: 1551280714144.png (111x143, 20K)

because jazz music
youtube.com/watch?v=8z-dDWrIKDQ

This is what happens when you take Stone-Age people and give them things like electric appliances.

I guess. I'd say the negatives outweigh the positives, but yeah, the contributions to music are significant.

Mental illness is pretty epidemic in black populations but libshits pass it off as "blkpipo stuff"
Most blacks sound schizophrenic. Especially on here their posts stand out like a sore thumb, I don't think anons realise how much schizo posting on here is niggers.

>drowning excess puppies you can't afford to feed the old fashioned way is the same as throwing your pet into a dryer for shits and giggles
nigger iq ladies and gents

wefw

Why do you pretend to be black on Jow Forums dude. Don't you have anything better to do

lmao

Attached: 1561345972176.jpg (871x811, 80K)

better quality saved here

files.catbox.moe/9qa9hw.mp4

thanks

Attached: 1560186487511.png (625x605, 54K)

Nonwhites are all sociopathic

Attached: relaxed_cat.gif (222x172, 978K)

>nigger acting like a nigger
imagine my shock

>hurr durr muh nature vs nurture

Its in their nature, genetic not culture. CivNat cucks get the rope.

Attached: guenon.gif (124x286, 31K)