It is fucking over

In the last 10 years alone Nigeria has added well over 30 MILLION people to their population, in a country the same size as Texas. That's more than the entire population of the countries of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway.
It's fucking over.

Attached: nigeria.png (601x328, 21K)

Bump. This is important faggots.

Guess nobody cares about the world ending and would rather shitpost about bleaching a negress. Good to know Jow Forums

Yeeesss, go-guys! Let's focus on non-country that's ideologically conquered and let's not talk about Jeffrey Epstein too much

Attached: merchant happy.jpg (600x600, 42K)

based BBC

>world ending
You realize when white people bail they will all die in famine/wars right?

>Niggers are Niggers
And? Most will die before they are 30
With development aid drying up the problem will solve itself
>ib4 they will come to europe fear the brown horde
The majority of those wandering up north die or are being enslaved by Arabs. The few that manages to get over the mediterran sea are bound to die to with the Euro gibs system collapsing

This populational boom in africa is just a big prelude to a massive war in the continent for land and resources as small countries have such large populations, and guess what they will turn into real war refugees no less and you know who will take them in

Flesh turns black after it dies.
This is humanity's tumor.

its not over we just have to keep fighting

Idiot
majority will die and with the Q4 2019 bust in Europe there will be no resources for Nigger imports

Q4 2019? don't tell me is one more of the any day now the economy will completely collapse and we will go back to the stone age theory

cut off the food aid from white countries. 90% population crash in 3 fucking years.

It's a race to get as many anti-globalist governments in power and stop sending gibs to these places. Don't feed the animals.

us black kings will go to Europe where all the white women will feed and breed with us

just dont let them in

just keep them out of your countries and it will be fine

>b-b-but they'll stop having so many kids once they have enough food, healthcare and infrastructure!

so much for that theory.

mmh all those bbc coming to europe

Are you fucking retarded? Soon they're going to flood the west as """climate refugees""". And you KNOW us and Europeans will be (((forced))) and (((manipulated))) to take them in.

What the fuck r u gonna do about it

Attached: 1565468583553.gif (540x302, 1.61M)

Hopefully ebola gets them, or their infrastructure collapses with that many people.

feelsgoodman

We'll sink the boats

Ebola will save Africa from Africans.

Attached: ebolove.jpg (640x360, 89K)

nigerians are high iq
also race iq spread is like 20 pts
individual iq spread is 100 pts

Honestly I pray everyday for this to happen and spread everywhere to wipe them all out. Even over in Europe and Canada I hope it spreads.

your daughter will be blacked

your grand daughter will be blacked

they will produce black bulls that go around your neighbourhood blacking other white women.

its over.

Im not racist but I see nig area everytime. Colonial bantz?

what's that won't answer your own bullshit

Attached: gfdsgdshjk.jpg (748x1139, 180K)

haha imagine there is suddenly a new disease spreading in Africa hehe that would be awful and sudden ahah

We have tanks, planes, drones, and aircraft carriers. We'll be fine.

this is now a bleaching nigger pussy appreciation thread

Attached: 1561250808767m.jpg (1024x778, 104K)

>Hopefully ebola gets them
With that many people in one area, there are bound to be new super-diseases popping up to control the population.

This is why you need to stop sending aid to africa. Infant mortality was the only thing keeping the population under control.

Germany and U.K. are both set for a recession this year. Brexit will damage the EU economy and should cause a shortfall in bond markets as well as investment in private firms.

Keep also an eye on Italy after their general election. They are going full anti-Eu.

Look lastly at the absolute criminals that have been out in charge of the EU in the past two months. Total criminals with some of the worst professional records

Funfact doctor Can't bother to google of South Africa was trying to develop plague for niggers.
I shit you not, that absolute madlad was trying to pull genocide of a whole race.
Best part ?
Even though he was stopped,his legacy lives on. I know of 5 laboratories capable of pulling the trigger in matter of a day.

Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Tyrosinemia-Type 1
Usher Syndrome-Type IF
Usher Syndrome-Type III
Walker Warburg Syndrome and Other FKTN-Related Dystrophies
Wilson Disease
Zellweger Syndrome Spectrum-PEX2
Sephardic-Mizrahi Diseases

3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III / Optic Atrophy 3, with Cataract
Acute Infantile Liver Failure
Adrenoleukodystrophy-X-Linked
Asparagine Synthetase Deficiency
Ataxia Telangiectasia
Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome
Beta-Globin-Related Hemoglobinopathies
Cerebrotendinous Xanthomatosis
Chronic Granulomatous Disease
Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis

Diseases Common to all Jewish Groups

Cystic Fibrosis
Familial Mediterranean Fever
Fragile X Syndrome
Glycogen Storage Disease Type II
Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency
Retinitis Pigmentosa 28
Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Wilson Disease
Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases

3-Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Abetalipoproteinemia
Alport Syndrome
Arthrogryposis, Mental Retardation and Seizures
Autism Spectrum Disorder, Epilepsy and Arthrogryposis
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Bloom Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase ll Deficiency
Choreoacanthocytosis
Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation la
Cystic Fibrosis
Deafness-Autosomal Recessive 77
Dyskeratosis Congenita, Autosomal Recessive
Ehlers-Danlos VllC
Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome

Attached: 1553548503167.jpg (1750x1313, 1.15M)

Lmao half your government throws a shitfit when they detain criminals at the border. You think they are going to be bombing poor hapless refugee boats?

Because Bill Gates and all the other billionaires are feeding them, causing a population explosion.

tough economy, already happened before, not only that but now this gov have literally the power to pass anything on their population, just look at the ridiculous meat tax in germany or the extensive survailance in the UK, they can put new taxes and go on with their days, hell they could deman now that every white male be castrated and 99% would go for it and the police would enforce as they don't want to lose their jobs, besides, this shit always get the small pawns never the gov or the real elite, everything continues the same, just more taxes and a small spike in unemployemnt that gets fixed shortly, the western economy is too great and too connected for those who control it to let it fail, they may as well use this to incentivate even more immigration with the excuse that immigrants bring more money to recover the economy

only where they constantly rub up against and all over each other = Africa.

Attached: 1545008210498.jpg (1024x683, 257K)

It can also easily mutate.

>It's fucking over.
it's only beginning

Attached: 55d38ec0dd089595388b46c6-750-563.png (750x563, 97K)

Attached: 1C383205-6EFA-46C5-99E1-D6D3F76AADDC.jpg (404x321, 92K)

So why don't our countries do the same. Nigeria isn't pozz'd and has children while we murder ours.

The birthrates of all non-white countries are dropping you fucking brainlets. These projections aren't accurate because they assume current birth dates will remain the same for the next 80 years, which is completely idiotic. Most East Asian countries, China included, have birthrates as bad or worse than ours, and the birthrates in many other non-white countries will plument over the next few decades. Look up the Demographic Transition Model.

>Assumes zero birthrate change over the next century

Unfortunaetly they are going to europe these days, we need a new wave to america to make new African Americans!!! whites got rid of segregation so they could breed with us so far too many African Americans are becoming light skinned. Bring Africans over here and we will become powerful again!

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-230917.jpg (1440x3120, 1.22M)

You're right, you all need to go back. For your satisfaction, of course.

This*

>easily mutate
meh

When you go back to Europe.... deal?

When the west commits suicide it will drag all these parasitic hanger ons with it.

alright we'll move back to europe and then you move back to africa and stop talking or reading or writing in English?
Deal?
XD

Attached: ebola (1).webm (854x480, 1.57M)

More black BVLLs to cuck wh*Te dogs like they deserve.

Attached: interracialgettyimages-76519374[1].jpg (657x531, 349K)

What is this from?

>on antiretroviral treatment
There's your problem. Doctors are giving our medicine to nigs who would kill them so they could produce more nigs. I wanted space exploration, robots, and jetpacks, not Planet of the Apes.

Attached: 1564442764697.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

"Look who's back" great movie/documentary, I think is in Netflix

No one is going to respond to this but Ebola is starting to really spread around central Africa and no one cares. I have a feeling that date will take a rather deadly turn.

Attached: 1565330206533.jpg (246x1024, 61K)

>30 MILLION people

let em all in

Attached: hurrrrrrrr.png (1080x1080, 338K)

LET
THEM
IN

>I think is in Netflix
There's no way it's on Netflix... but I'll check.

>It is fucking over
Oh please. At an average IQ of 70, only 5% of their population has an IQ over 100. 100 is average in white countries. Half of white countries are smarter than only FIVE PERCENT of their countries. I'm really not concerned as long as they stay where they are, and all the better if they implement eugenics and forced sterilization.

Ok, first to arive first to leave...

er ist wieder da.
an unironically pro-hitler movie that somehow made it to netflix.

liberals are too retarded to understand that certain seemingly out-of-character scenes were only included to make fun of people like them who actually believe it.

just watch

Attached: propoganda.webm (854x480, 732K)

Plague is mother nature's way of trying to rectify population issues. Ebola-chan is trying her hardest to stop africans from killing the planet. That's why Ebola-chan is a good girl but wantonly evil oligarchs want to create a planet of the apes to rule over all the sub-60 IQ nogroids, and they seek to thwart her from completing her mission.

Yes it is, its a german netflix original

Attached: Whos_Back_2015_1.1 (1).webm (480x320, 2.01M)

this is how the world ends...not with a bang, but with a whimpering sound caused by getting niggers wet and feeding them after midnight.

so what? that's 30 million new doctors, scientists, lawyers and entrepreneurs.

disgusting.... now there's twice as many Canadians.

>30 million people
>niggers
heh

You're a nigger, nigger.

in our lifetime we will live to see billions of africans starve to death.
>even richest african countries get alot of (((aid)))
>homo erectus cannot farm or domesticate animals

thanks, not having kids, no point. rather my genes go out with grace.

Attached: 1565310888555.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

Dude they aren't going to stop importing them because their planned economy is going into a recession. They'll pack those Africans into Europe like sardines

Doesn't India squeeze out 30+ million poos per year?

Ebola chan will fix it.

Attached: 888147869600707.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Isnt rape amazing?

>when you wake up tomorrow 100,000 niglets have been born in africa

i'm scared Jow Forums

Attached: 1565451827490.png (656x755, 38K)

I barely care about the town I live in, how am I supposed to care about rapid nigger breeding? Our fates are destined anyways.

Fuck

Don't be. Only 5,000 of those niglets will have even average white people intelligence, and of them only 250 of them will have genius white person intelligence, and of THEM only about a hundred will survive to adulthood without being killed by the shitty living conditions or jealously of their retarded peers. They're literally no threat. A bigger concern is the KIKES importing them into your countries. FIGHT BACK.

Please repeat the phrase back to me in your native african tongue.
XD

What are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a fuck how many niggers are in Africa? Stop sending them money and food, stop letting them live in your country. Mother Nature will surely handle the rest.

Africa’s population increase is a balloon ready to pop. Once the west falls Africa falls. They aren’t capable of sustaining this population without our aid.

>stop sending food
>nigger populations return to manageable levels

Attached: 1564975233561.jpg (890x892, 89K)

how many times are you going to post this slide thread?
Sage

Left to their own devices their population will shrink. With the way politics going the gravy train to africa is coming to a stop soon. They'll be back to pre band aid level shenanigans