Trump retweeted a tweet that heavily implies the Clintons killed Epstein

Trump retweeted a tweet that heavily implies the Clintons killed Epstein.

He has my vote in 2020 for sure now. Him bashing the media and hollywood is good. Not having a women or poc president is good. But saying the Clintons are pedophile elites involved in murder cover ups is enough for me to vote for Trump. No other president would say this. No one.

Attached: _ZZTqffND7Ak_n_MMmoQY-Vdw98gJTw3HDmnvpYYRRI.png (588x786, 346K)

he's an absolute fucking madman

Notice CNN doesn't have a headline plastered across its front page "TRUMP INSINUATES CLINTONS KILLED ESPTEIN *MASSIVE OUTRAGE*".

That's one sign its close to the truth. They're hoping this tweet goes under the radar. They are actually PASSING on an opportunity to create their beloved "righteous indignation" against Trump, all for the hopes that this actually WONT get much media attention. Same goes for MSNBC right now.

*woman

I don't even think boomer women want a woman president. Deep down, they know it's weird.

Exactly

>trump retweeting based fried chicken nigger terrence
i never thought this tier of basedness was possible lads

I don't care about the nigger but I think it's great Trump just accused Bill of being a pedophile and Hillary of covering it up

Wow its real

Emperor trump

He is going to win 2020. There is no question.

That's God Emperor Trump, because he's Emperor of the Fucking Universe

Legend.

yall niggas crazy

How stupid are you?

You would vote for a guy that knows all this yet REFUSES to lock them up. You get what you deserve, all you Americans do. You are just too fucking stupid.

Does the president have the power to do that? Since when can a president put someone in jail? He would need to hire other people to do it and he needs the right person. Who would he hire?

If he doesn't hire the right person and they come back lazily with nothing that will be a massive bluepill. He knows this. The Clintons are very very protected.

Yes, he does have that power.

He also PROMISED he would while campaigning.

>If he doesn't hire the right person
He had absolutely no problem coming for Julian Assange.

>being a good Jow Forums boy means i have to hate every single black on earth because niggers am i right guys

considering we know people come here for depression tactics i really think its these people who are doing it

Assange is not that important. Coming for a pedophile would expose all elite pedophiles.

I don't waste time hating him he's just black and I'm not going to like him

No he doesn't. He has the power to hire someone else to look into it and maybe then someone else will put them in jail. That's what I meant.

But yes he should call an investigation

>listen y’all it wuz da Clintons
>omg a black person said it it’s true it’s true liberals cancelled

I fucking hate conservatives, man. The dude was a Mossad intelligence asset and outlived his usefulness; got Jack Rubenstein’d before he could become too detrimental. But of course here comes the dumb nigger and a harem of Americons creaming themselves at the thought of denying being racists.

This is like basic shit, too. You have dirt on every prominent citizen. If they refuse to engage in these acts, they can’t be trusted and the machine politic then places all support behind their rival. Ensuring hundreds of prominent figures across the country are beholden to a cabal of pedophiles and financiers that happen to all have the same ethnic background and a soft spot for a certain middle eastern country oh but of course it be da clintons y’all. It wuz dem clintons.

wtf are you talking about terrence is a top lad

The connection is thru podesta. Podesta has the power.