How can we get more mass shooters to exist, pol?

How can we get more mass shooters to exist, pol?

Attached: IMG_20190608_072243.jpg (2400x1350, 174K)

You can always count on the SPLC to put the cart before the horse. Always.

Rape a dog in the ass. Rape a fucking dog.

>Misogyny is a drug

No, I'm addicted to meth, not calling out thottery

You're glowing

Clown world.... Call Misogyny a drug, ignore fact that he smoked meth daily.

>(((SPLC)))

Ohio shooter literally was

Hand out free guns to everybody.

isn't misogyny something that's driven the patriarchy for centuries?

Get Trump reelected. The left may go full retard and start a civil war.

Attached: 3498758934534.jpg (647x415, 63K)

We're a peaceful board moassad. GTFO desu

>pol

Attached: 1473973270817.png (900x1151, 50K)

they're fuckin right.
best way to initiate the young uns into misogyny are divorce stories. that gets rid of the "women are empathetic delicate flowry beings" indoctrination real fucking quick

Why do you want more mass shooters to exist? Why don’t you try increasing your MK ULTRA programming?

IT'S MA'AM

I try to ignore the bias from men telling me their divorce stories but it doesn’t change the reality of data on who initiates the divorces and who ends up profiting from them.

put the average normalfag around trannies and niggers for a month or two. The redpill should push them over the edge

stop screaming sloppy mossad glownigger false flag anytime they show up?

shooting the actual people responsible for the state of affairs instead of random people in schools/walmart would help too

Continuing the course is. If more men feel disenfranchised and like they have no future more will be willing to die. At that point it's about providing the conditions to make them believe that there's a group of people who are the problem that they can target and that there's a bigger cause they will be influencing by dying while killing. This is how most political and religious extremism is built up.