Convince me not to fuck traps

>be woman
>look like a man without makeup
>takes 100s of dicks in her 20s
>guaranteed to get fat before age 35
>vapid and stupid
>get married then she takes half your shit whenever she feels like quitting the relationship to no fault of her own
>no skills, expects me to do everything
I'm not some MGTOW homo but come on, this game is fucked. What's even the point of dating anymore? Women add nothing to my life. It's almost like you have to be a faggot to want to put up with this.

Attached: 1539655265331.jpg (684x1024, 422K)

If you aren't attracted to women, you're a closet faggot. Girls suck but no matter what I try, i'm still attracted to them physically and sexually. You are gay trying to resist the urge of being gay. And for that obviously, take your own life.

-claims not to be MGTOW
- lists a majority of their good points
-correctly describes himself as a faggot
Your right women are giant fuckable children

because you'd be a fucking homosexual

>why can't you be okay with me fucking a dude?
Because you're a faggot. Traps are a "Trap" because it will only serve as an in for the gay pride fag shit.
>sage
>burn on the stake faggot

Attached: 1548609462514.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Go outside dude. Jow Forums has ruined your world view.
Women aren't all sluts. Just talk to one.

Well your pic isn't a trap. Traps are also more degenerate than women.
Except for Asian women.

>looks like a man without makeup
user.... Do you realize that every trap you've jacked off to only looks like a woman because of the makeup?

if you're gay, then you should fuck men. why is this so hard for you to come to terms with, faggot?

You're gay.

She's not a trap, or at least I hope she's not because I've rubbed out more than a few of them to her photos

>vapid and stupid
>get married then she takes half your shit whenever she feels like quitting the relationship to no fault of her own
>>no skills, expects me to do everything
Saying this like it's the norm. BTFO incel.

You’re pathetic lmao

You seem to only think of women as fuckmeat. I pity you. But also I hate you for being a whoremonger. Grow a pair and secure a women worthy of bearing children.
Every girl I've fucked was someone else's girlfriend at the time. Every time i dumped a girl was because she refused to drop her male orbiters. They never stop man. Love is a lie.
>women aren't all sluts
Yea keep telling yourself that bud. This girl I'm talking to right now has known me for 3 weeks and is about to throw away a year long relationship just to go camping with me. Honestly I might call it off because I been on that blackpill shit lately. I can't form bonds with girls anymore and it stings like hell.
>traps are more degenerate
Agreed, which is why I need Jow Forums to help me sort this out. How do I get over my newfound disdain for women? I realized they've been trained to act against their own natural instincts but I just don't understand why. The only logical conclusion I can think of is that they actually hate men. I don't hate women, I just don't understand. At least I understand men.
I know some guys that look as feminine as your average 7/10 roastie. Sure they may need a little makeup to fully pass but at least they have a heart.
Masculinity isn't sexy you fucking heathen.
no I'm drunk

Attached: 1528833999738.jpg (320x240, 3K)

I don't think of them as "fuckmeat".
>Sure they may need a little makeup to fully pass but at least they have a heart.
Ahahahahaha! I sure hope you don't really think trannies are capable of giving love. user, they're soulless. They can't provide the emotional love a woman can.

You should totally fuck traps. Whatever the reason, women have turned into wack jobs. You can't trust the seemingly normal woman you dated 6 months ago isn't going to wake up and decide you raped her all during your relationship. Who wants that risk? Bust your nut in a trap's ass. They look like chicks, and they still appreciate a man.

Degenerate

Cutest taco ever.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time. It is some assravaged incel shilling traps. No one gives a fuck if you want to get aids because women are mean to you.

I don't care anymore what you do in your free time. You'd probably get the rope either way.

They are extremely unattractive

Go be a fag. Surely no one will judge you.

You're spending too much time on the internet mate. People here love to shitpost and rail on women but what you're describing is not representative of most of them.
Also keep in mind that actual traps don't look anything like the photoshopped pics that get posted here - most of them are just men in skirts. Even if you find one that isn't disgusting now in 10 years it's gonna look like pic related. On top of it all - it means you stand no chance of having children, making you an absolute failure from a Darwinistic perspective.
But it seems to me like you're just a faggot trying to rationalize your own faggotry.

Attached: 1437265114156.jpg (600x900, 157K)

No, I enjoying watching degenerate people destroy their lives. Fuck them, have fun.

Danny Devito?! Nooooooooooooooo!