Do we really need to spend so much on the military?

Do we really need to spend so much on the military?

Attached: naruto.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1420, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2018/12/13/langley-air-force-secretary-pleads-guilty-stealing-146-million-service.html
explorer.usaid.gov/cd/ISR
fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/03/16/the-refugee-travel-loan-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the modern "mostly useless" jobs program for women and POC and POC women US military? No, should be cut. Probably spending at least twice what we should be.

there's no more white people in the military

Attached: 170A0875-1792-46AF-9215-3BF144F0489F.jpg (900x1200, 232K)

How long until the USAF requires PT Test to be run Naruto style.

how do you expect cadets to take off if they don't decrease drag?

Depressing pic
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1565138301402.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Attached: 1384548704533.jpg (1000x564, 118K)

>lapd recruits
>military

Whites wised up and don't march to kill for Israel and that depeesses you why?

we should really just stop funding military bases outside of the country that don't even protect taxpayers

all of them wear the kike star sign. this shit is pathetic

Attached: _53830_Medium.jpg (552x760, 46K)

>Do we really need to spend so much on the military?

Its a government welfare program for contractors. Used to work with a contractor. Insane amounts of money spent of totally useless shit like trying to teach pilots to not rape women.
Russia is so different. When they spend money on the military the actually demand real weapons, real training, real logistical support.

Attached: Wallpaper792.jpg (2000x1321, 501K)

It's a giant welfare program for niggers

Of course it's the fucking air force.

>T. AF Vet

this

Yes. We must protect Israel at all costs.

What does the Air Force have to do with the military?

i don't understand you people. imagine being such a pathetic and sad person that you target the military of all things to hate on

Someone has to keep Area 51 safe

Attached: dzrfxpoqitcfb4gcpx26.jpg (2400x1562, 677K)

more like do military should keep defending for a nation of fucktards.

Epstein distraction thread. Go away, jew.

I don't hate the military, a good bit of a nation's pride comes from it. However, I do hate mega-bureaucratic institutions and groups made by a government that forces it's citizens to go to war not for their benefit, but so they can die at the behest of some Jewish banker.

I make deliveries to military bases all the time. I see the enlisted. I know what's up. I also see a bunch of faggots with your stupid flag on their arm.

is this actually bait?

As much as I like the fact whites are cunning, almost our entire military is the colour of shit. If a hot civil war ever broke out, the military would side with the government with no questioning of who's idea is more rational, logical, and clear minded. These low IQ cattle would fight the side that fights to free us all if it ever came to that. A perfect goyim cattle for the Jew.

Attached: Old-Ben-obi-wan-kenobi-20375221-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

Their CO's are all the same. Products of cuckold colleges

>your

>intradesting

It's like that Asian sniper who shot the Ruby Ridge/Waco women and children. Gotta get a racial alien who doesn't care about the victims to do it.

Nigger, a decently trained irregular force could combat the US military, oh wait, they fucking have. Fuck off with your blackpills.

There are more of us than you think and not all of us are cuck faggots.

t. militaryfag

Replying to a CANADIAN. They live on our bases too. All over them. They have their own facilities that are their property. Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand. NORAD is a joint operation between all those countries and Israel. FULL OF JEWS AND CANADIANS

how else will boomer women siphon off millions of dollars of overtime they haven't earned?
military.com/daily-news/2018/12/13/langley-air-force-secretary-pleads-guilty-stealing-146-million-service.html

Then it's worse than I thought. Military should never be this cucked. On top of spending so much on the military that cultivates to being worthless, It does nothing to help our military in any sort of way (like that one user mentioned with training pilots not to rape). Though spending so much money on shit like tanks and fighters that sit and rot away is truly an insult to the taxpayers the most but the end goal is money to the (((military industrial complex))) anyway.

Waco should've been the wake up call that triggered massive dispute amongst those who wish to be left alone. The tragedy proved that no one has true freedom anymore but we idled on our ass and here we are 26 years later with even less than what we have before.

Attached: Old-Ben-Obi-WanClassic.jpg (500x375, 22K)

No. The US is now energy independent. We dont need to be in third world shitholes helping ensure a steady supply of oil. Or policing the seas so China can easily trade with the rest of the world.

>joining the Airforce in a few months
>disgusted with corporations, city life, minorities, other faggy cultural norms
>got fit
>wanted to get paid to work out and learn a trade in Germany or Italy
>maybe take a European wife and drop out of the US after my contract
>turns out USAF in particular are just furries and Mestizo trannies
>Navy would send me to Asia and living conditions would be gay (no thank you)
>Marines and Army would be worse than a waste of time

I just don’t want to be around these effeminate, upper-middle class ne’er do well kinda part-time students that play Pokémon Go, hordes of illiterate chicanas, sinister niggers and this faggy, nihilistic culture that holds virtue and Life as things purchasable with an Amazon Prime Account. I don’t want to be part of that. I don’t want to perpetuate it, to exist in it. I want to leave.

Unless you come from means, the military is (was) the only way for young men to throw off the shackles of their class and walk away from lives that seemed more like prisons.

>Its a government welfare program for contractors.
This is what keeps the economy number 1. The government and tax payers prop up industry so millions have jobs and contribute to society. They learned this all from the great depression/WWII

No, but the defense industry makes a lot of money off this so good luck getting their budget cut.

I mean, I’m not stupid. I know *why* this is being done. I just wanted to “get my turn” out of this whore before leaving the brothel for good. And it looks like there’s now a racial/class ossification even within the jobs and training the military offers.

Yeah I noticed that, too. Officership open only to degree holders, not guys who did well on the asvab and can meet more strenuous training and physical requirements. You necessarily get “cuckolds” out of this because the ideas associated with cuckoldry are simply signaling of a bourgeois lifestyle and upbringing. Like, “Oh, you just don’t understaaaaaand white privilege. You poor thing. *chortle*”

absolutely not, in fact a federal military for defense when you have both state and the largest private militia is completely redundant. Our military isn't for us, it's for them. Honestly most of the federal gov including alphabet agencies and all branches of the military except nat guard are unnecessary

That's not the military fucktard. I'm in the military and everybody on my base is white. Maybe 10% are Hispanic or black.

You combat arms? From what I saw, whites make up a huge chunk of combat arms, but everything else has a ton of minorities.

Yes, die for Israel, goy. Also do it in the most retarded way possible to spend piles of money, Jacob Contractorberg wants a new yacht.

dats right motha fuka, you fuck with us, we can burn your shit down like the brit did in 1812!

Attached: leaf.png (745x1072, 29K)

DESU it's a welfare program at this point. Most people never see combat. Work Mon-Fri, and NCO's can't punish you anymore outside of paperwork that leads to a slap on the wrist. Of an NCO tries to do what I experienced, they'd be relieved immediately.

United States defence spending: 3.2% GDP
Eritrea defence spending: 20.9% GDP
You need to spend more. You're loosing the arms race to a bunch of starving niggers.
Source: World Bank

Attached: APKWS.jpg (173x292, 9K)

To fuck arabs, YES.

So basically China

These are county sherrifs deputies retard

It's important to protect the gods chosen people apparently.

explorer.usaid.gov/cd/ISR

is this true?

Das rite. Leave your country to strong BLACK and LATINOI/INDIAN BVLLS.

nO, THEY CALL IT DEFENSE BUT IT'S ACTUALLY THE GLOBAL jEWISH HEGEMONEY FUND.

On top of that we pay it back plus interest to the Jews

Maybe I should study in History of Gamers Oppression

Go intel

I'm pretty sure that is a high school JROTC class...

Attached: 1328974752999.jpg (298x350, 19K)

Speaking of which, i was on the fed reserve site and they have programs protecting minority banking interests. It's clearly a squeeze on white people.

The n i read about the refugee travel loan program. Which is we the taxpayers give each refugee on avg a $1100 but up to $5K interest free loan. The NGO are the ones who collect the repayments, it's a huge fucking scam.
>fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/03/16/the-refugee-travel-loan-fraud/

No, only on our one and only GREATEST ALLY

3.2%$ my ass fuck off jew

thats called a ponzi and its ending soon